+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogeshladani

Apr 10, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER 28-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015 / 3rd Line updated on 27-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-15 DM on same day / PP sent on 16.03.2015
VISA ISSUED...
09.03.2015 / Passport Received on 02.04.2015
LANDED..........
July3applicant said:
I am a July 3 applicant

Payment Mode Demand Draft

When can I expect my PER Mail???

Seniors Please reply !!!
Hey dear when u will get any updates from CIC pls inform me, m also 3rd July applicant payment mode DD.

mada1985

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Jeddah
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
23-3-2015
Hello guys,

i am 8 May applicant, PER received on 13 Aug VO is London and till now no update on my ECAS it is still on the 1st line.

is this normal !!!!

Sm Patel

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
08.09.2014 PER
IELTS Request
Sent Along
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
17-05-2015
aha2174 said:
The hypothesis is that NDVO has not started sending the PPR yet... Once they will start (hope by next week) our forum will be flooded with congrats...
The hypothesis is based on PER email sent by them.. Although they had so many applications with them by July transferred by CIC, but they started sending PER in first week of August.. I remember everybody was saying that CPC Ottawa is very fast in sending in PER and then Passport Req.. but when NDVO started sending PER, it crossed CPC-O number of PER very quickly.. Lets see when they are done with verification of the docs sent alongwith RPRF and we will see the rain of PPRs..
Hi there thanks for these information... but i beg to differ on the point that PERs are being sent by local VOs i.e. NDVO but its sent by CIO. After issuing PER CIO transfers file to Local VOs for further processing and they will issue MR, RPRF and PPR request and Interview request if required.

I hope seniors will correct me if i'm wrong.

Regards,

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
mada1985 said:
Hello guys,

i am 8 May applicant, PER received on 13 Aug VO is London and till now no update on my ECAS it is still on the 1st line.

is this normal !!!!
Stay calm & have patience, we few FSW 2013 Applicants awaiting since last 13 months with no updates. LVO is very unpredictable and have a knack of testing your patience.
You can expect anything from LVO....Best of Luck..

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Sm Patel said:
Hi there thanks for these information... but i beg to differ on the point that PERs are being sent by local VOs i.e. NDVO but its sent by CIO. After issuing PER CIO transfers file to Local VOs for further processing and they will issue MR, RPRF and PPR request and Interview request if required.

Regards,

PER is sent by CIC, not Visa office. In PER, you will find statement that your applicant has met positivity eligibility review and will be transferred to visa office so any further correspondence should be to your visa office.
Hope it clears..

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Sm Patel said:

Regards,
PER is sent by CIC, not Visa office. In PER, you will find statement that your applicant has met positivity eligibility review and will be transferred to visa office so any further correspondence should be to your visa office.Hope it clears..

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Finally got an email from NDVO but not so fortunate to get the MR :'(
They just responded to my enquiry from Oct 3
Your application is awaiting Review by a visa officer.

:-\ :-X

Hopefully they send MR fast

Gob bless us all

rinal2174

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 13-08-2014
Med's Request
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
Need a help.

Can we pay Rprf fees using someone else's credit card..?

And if yes, then are we supposed to mention it anywhere,?

Please reply. Thank you

red9999

Mar 21, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
IELTS Request
sent with ap
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015. tlu 30-07-2015
Interview........
Telephonic verif. 17-06-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
19 March'16
Basantt said:
Help please,
I have filled the fee payment application without section A, so I will send the right application for cic with cover letter, I will use the same mailing address of applications or there is another one for this document??
same

Minzi

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
niknike said:
Friends,
I am 26th May applicant (CPC-O), PER received on 17th Sept , still waiting for 2nd line update....
- is it fair to expect 2nd line update by 17th Nov (if everything goes well :))? How long MR/RPRF/PPR will take then?
- FBI PCC application requested on 24th Sept, but credit card is not charged yet! Any idea how long will that take too?
Thanks!!
I have sent my application to: Centralized Intake Office,Sydney, NS, Canada. I am in china from last 5 years so i hope i dont need to send to Beijing Visa Office. Please clarify. Also, i had sent on 15th Aug so by when & how will i get some response from CIC?

SauminDarbar

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
23-10-2014
Thanks for your response but to clarify further I have sent my file on 20th of oct'14 and it was received at nova scotia on 23rd of oct;14. now i see in blogs that i may be too late. can you enlighten the possibility based on your experience and knowledge on matter. Also, once we receive PER no, what are further chances of cancellation.

Dolphin_Educon

May 31, 2014
One of my known case is found negative due to self affidavits my question is they say :-

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada’s official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed
Maximum
Education
Official language proficiency
Arranged employment
Experience
Adaptability
TOTAL

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 12 points for your age in accordance with R81 of IRPA.

You were assigned 21 points for your education credential at the bachelor’s degree level based on the Canadian educational credential or equivalency assessment submitted in support of your application in accordance with R75(8) and R78(1).

You were assigned 20 points for your English language proficiency and 0 for your French language proficiency. Points have been assigned in accordance with R79(1) of IRPA.

No points were assigned for arranged employment in accordance with R82(2) of IRPA.

You were assigned 13 points for your 4 years of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work, within the 10 years prior to the date your application was made in accordance with R 80 of IRPA. Points were assigned based on your work experience as Relationship Manager with CampusEAI India Pvt Ltd from 16 April 2012 to date of application (05 June 2014) and your work experience as Marketing Manager with Versatile Solutions from 03 April 2008 to 15 Oct 2010. No points were assigned for your work experience with Oracle because main duties of your work experience were not specified in the employment documentation provided on file. Please note: Self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable evidence of work experience.

No points were assigned for adaptability, in accordance with R83 of IRPA.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers Class, please visit the website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

NOTE: Your application and supporting documentation are part of your permanent record and must remain on file. Original documents, submitted in support of your application, are also part of the permanent record and will not be returned. Once your application has been placed in process, no refund of the processing fees will be issued.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

if u go through the note can he again send his docs with letter head of the company and pls tell me what will happen to his fees because it says no refund. While earlier there was no such clause.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what is the time given by NDVO to comply with your MR ?

I would suggest you send a letter to NDVO about your marriage plans.. request to put further processing 'on hold' till you get married. After marriage you can send marriage cert's. + relevant Forms for spouse and they can send new MR, PCC, RPRF etc for both of you at a later stage 8)

navpreetk said:
Thank you ashif_eee, GSW and all for sparing your time and replying back..
We are planning wedding early so it would be easy for both of us..we can move together in Canada..
Still there is a doubt some people said Canadian immigration enquire a lot if marriage happened after medical request :eek: :(
Seriously confused ...

tony1980

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
rinal2174 said:
Need a help.

Can we pay Rprf fees using someone else's credit card..?

And if yes, then are we supposed to mention it anywhere,?

Please reply. Thank you

YES U CAN PAY BY SOMEONE ELSE CREDIT CARD BUT REMEMBER TO DRAFT A COVERING LETTER EXPLAINING THE DETAILS OF THE PAYER AND THE APPLICANT INFORMATION APART FROM THAT U HAVE TO MENTION THE PAYER DETAILS ON THE RECIEPT WHICH WILL BE GENERATED AFTER THE FEES IS PAID

Status
Not open for further replies.