+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harpreetnijjar88 said:
Hi, need an immediate help please

I have taken a DD from HDFC on in july 2014 for FSW and submitted it along with our PR application on July 21.

Will it be encashed at CIC after such a long period??????????????????????
Yes, CIC has not even reached July applications yet for cashing of fees. You're going to be waiting about another month before cashing, and some weeks after that for PER which will be your first communication in the process.

CanadaPRuser

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 May 2014
AOR Received.
PER: 10 Sep 2014
File Transfer...
2nd line: 15 Oct 2014
Med's Request
20 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2014
just an update reg FBI PCC.

Called them a couple of mins ago n came to know that FBI is currently opening the mail received on 22nd Sep for PCC. So 22 nd Sep and later, its going to be a long wait. Mine was received on 26th Sep

FYI: the number I called : (304) 625-5590

Good luck all!

Sushma1976

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
any 1212 got CC/DD charged or got PER? any updates pls

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
future_canadian said:
Yes, CIC has not even reached July applications yet for cashing of fees. You're going to be waiting about another month before cashing, and some weeks after that for PER which will be your first communication in the process.
future_canadian, they began charging June apps yesterday.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAboom said:
in my original application, i indicated my wife as non-accompanying. Can i update my application in the local vo and make my wife as accompanying by attaching an updated form and the desired payment for processing.
Yes you can.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
zstream said:
Funny, Looks like you found you cyber twin. :p :p
+1 for humour

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priya_kan said:
My husband has a open work permit...and also had applied for FSWP this year.
But, we didnt include the UCI number which was assigned to him that time in this application and sent already...
will this cause any problem?
No. CIC will find his UCI from his bio info on the FSW application. You can use the UCI to check the application status in ECAS.

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
Gsw said:
Wow
You are so concerned about others .

Looks like u had a bad day in office and wanna remove frustration out here ;)

I wish whenever you get PER or MR or any good news , nobody should wish/greet you :-*
I got -4 for telling people to maintain manners..... I am not bothered about -1s, but God save their timid attitude...... don't have the guts to reason and win, just express their inability in this manner.

kuljeetcanada

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
rumel said:
Though I am not 11 June applicant, I am 25th June applicant and also worried to see your anxiety.. :O
Allah Knows well..
Is there any one whom application received by D. Maccurray and got charged ?? It will be helpful for us to relieve from anxiety
Guys m also 12 June applicant ,courier used is FEDEx and receiver is DMacurray,no news till yet,has confirmed bank DD not encashed

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
sujith.rajan85 said:
Hi Guys,

I have one situation. My wife is working for canadian client in one of the IT companies in Mumbai. Her ICT visa process has started and she might be asked to submit her passport for stamping in next 2-3 weeks. I have completed medical test for my PR application and my RPRF fees has also been encashed. Now assuming that her visa gets stamped and she reaches canada before we get a PPR from NDVO, will she be able to send her passport for stamping from canada to NDVO ? What about the landing process and COPR etc in this case ?
No never ever think of sending her passport for stamping from Canada to NDVO. It is illegal to send Indian passport to other country for any reason. When you receive PPR kind request them that as your wife is in Canada already, if they can complete stamping procedure for your wife in Canada. COPR will come back with passport after stamping.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Optimist3 said:
I got -4 for telling people to maintain manners..... I am not bothered about -1s, but God save their timid attitude...... don't have the guts to reason and win, just express their inability in this manner.
Karma action is not allowed in your regards at this time. But be sure there's a +1 pending from me, because you are one of the few people who's nickname corresponds with what they really are.

ukhan018

Apr 28, 2014
I need help urgent!
Long story me and husband both applied under NOC 1111 and NOC 0113 respectively. Payments were to be made through same CC. Right before Eid holidays started here in pakistan, one payment was charged on oct 3. They tried to charge other payment on 6th, 8th and 9th but there wasn't enough money left on card. Now my husband has received per. So we thought it why should we pay two separate fees.
Now my husbands brother is saying we should email them and ask them to charge the other payment too because they are rejecting a lot of Pakistanis for no reason. How should we contact them to request them to somehow charge the other payment? Please help urgently.

istagram

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
27 Nov 2014
IELTS Request
06-08-2014
Optimist3 said:
+1 from my side bro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.