+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

morenitemi

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
Naija
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
04/10/2017
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
21-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-11-2016
URGENT !!!!! URGENT!!!!!! RETURNED APPLICATION for june 24th applicants MAIL FROM MY ATTONEY confirmed it
my application was returned on 9th October 2014 as a result of self signed duties and responsibilities this mistakes comes from my Attoney He told me to signed myself from his response through mail which he can not denied by Him. by the way, then i applied under NOC 1112 NOW that NOC 1112 will fill up any moment from now.
kindly advice me i was employed in this same company 2007 as Financial Accountant and i got promoted in 2010 as Chartered Accountant. now that there is no miracle for the NOC 1112 can i get a reference letter for my duty for 2007 to 2010 as Financial accountant for NOC 1111? and what are the chances of not been banned by CIC since i just put employement from 2007 til date and i did not break down the position at the initial stage since i have not been processed at all my application was returned before charging any fee

SENIOR KINDLY ADVICE ME :( :( :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :mad:

rapchik

Sep 2, 2014
2174 -- Pessimistic estimate from SS says "Cap became full on 8/20/2014?"

The above is what the SS says for pessimistic estimate for 2174 cap getting full. And it actually reached the 1,000 cap with just the June applications? So the SS estimates are not even close. Doesn't look good for 2171 and 2173. Why is there so much difference in the projected dates and the actual cap full date for 2174 and what does this mean for 2171 etc.? Can anyone reply?

rieh

Jun 13, 2014
Hi, all!

I need your advice on what's going on my app.
My app was received on June 9th but not yet CC nor retruned.

Please give me any ideas!!!

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
morenitemi said:
URGENT !!!!! URGENT!!!!!! RETURNED APPLICATION for june 24th applicants MAIL FROM MY ATTONEY confirmed it
my application was returned on 9th October 2014 as a result of self signed duties and responsibilities this mistakes comes from my Attoney He told me to signed myself from his response through mail which he can not denied by Him. by the way, then i applied under NOC 1112 NOW that NOC 1112 will fill up any moment from now.
kindly advice me i was employed in this same company 2007 as Financial Accountant and i got promoted in 2010 as Chartered Accountant. now that there is no miracle for the NOC 1112 can i get a reference letter for my duty for 2007 to 2010 as Financial accountant for NOC 1111? and what are the chances of not been banned by CIC since i just put employement from 2007 til date and i did not break down the position at the initial stage since i have not been processed at all my application was returned before charging any fee

Morenitemi,

If your application was not processed, then you don't have to worry about submitting another one with a different NOC. They won't have any registry of this other NOC or of what happened, and they don't keep a copy.

Just go ahead and submit it with a different NOC.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
Continuing the series of my Ontario blogs.

Buying a car 8)

So, you decided to settle here. Unless you end up in a large city with advanced transit system, you will definetely need to buy a car to get by (do the grocery, commute and do other stuff).

Since you are a newcomer, it's HIGHLY unlikely that this purchase would be financed by a bank or credit union. So, you will have to pay cash. I would highly recomend to start with a used vehicle, because they are generally very well maintaned (most Canadians change oil once in 5000km), and cost ~50% less than a brand new car. Basically, you have two options to go from here:

1) Buy from a private seller.
2) Buy from a dealership.

Private deals actually amount to 10% of the whole used car market and there's good reason for that. If you buy from a dealership, they will do the licensing and emission test on your behalf and pay the HST as well. Moreover, you are guaranteed that the ownership is not encumbered by loans. Most cars come with extended warranties (up to 5 years on drivetrain coverage) and even roadside assistance (which can lower the insurance rate). Some dealerships have a Carproof report that mentions the whole history of the automobile (insurance claims, licensing, tickets, maintanance, etc.). This is Canada-wide registry that holds all records on cars. If the dealership doesn't offer a Carproof report, you can buy it for 50CAD online. The downside of dealerships is that sometimes they apply additional administrative fees, and generally they charge a little more for cars in comparison to a private seller.

http://autotrader.ca/ is the largest Canadian site where you can look for a car with sorting by brand, location and other variables.

If you find a car that you are interested in, give a call to the salesperson and arrange for a showing. Most of the ads don't last forever, so you have to act fast. You need to bring your Driving license, then the dealership will attach a temporary license plate to the car, and you can test drive it all you want. Generally, the salesperson won't accompany you (yes, this is Canada). If you like the car, you can attempt to negotiate a little (mostly, they don't lower the price for a used vehicle, but nevertheless). Then you sign a Bill of sale and deposit a certain amount of the vehicle's total as an upfront. At this point you are legally binded to finalize the deal, so don't sign it unless you are willing to buy the car. When it's done, you will be provided with a copy of the Bill containing all the details on the car, and the owner (that is you). At this point you will have to go home and obtain a certified check from your bank to pay the remaining amount and also buy an insurance (it's mandatory in Canada). You can use kanetix.ca to look for a better quote or call the Insurance companies one-by-one (it's a tiresome process, but the quotes differ a great deal, so do put effort in it). The estimated rate for a newcomer amounts to ~3000CAD in Ontario, the larger the city you live in - the more you pay. However, they will break down the total for you in 12 payments, so you can pay it on monthly basis, which will make your life a little easier. You can buy the insurance by phone, and they will immediately email or fax you a temporary insurance card, which will be valid until you receive the hard copy via Canada post. As soon as you receive this interim insurance, forward it to the dealership and they will license the car for you (usually takes one business day). They will notify you when it's ready for pickup. Don't forget to bring your driving license, certified check and temporary insurance with you. The car will be ready for you, so grab the Ownership (it's the passport of the vehicle containing two portions - Vehicle and Owner), SIGN IT and go home to celebrate. And please, drive safely! :D

To be continued
+1 8)

___

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Visa Office......
FSW:HK/CEC:Ottawa
NOC Code......
FSW:2133/CEC:2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014.7.16/2014.10.16
AOR Received.
2014.11.27/2015.02.17
File Transfer...
2014.12.17/Withdrawn
Med's Request
2015/03/26/Withdrawn
Med's Done....
2015/03/30/Withdrawn
Passport Req..
2015.5.12/Withdrawn
VISA ISSUED...
2015.5.21/Withdrawn
LANDED..........
2015.7.15/Withdrawn
morenitemi said:

hi morenitemi,
sorry to hear your bad news. i think you can prepare another NOC and try again. your first application has no record at CIC.
btw, has your application package been returned back to you or your attorney? or it's an email confirmed the return?

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
srbhrn said:
guys I need an urgent help .. I think Post Office guys might have messed up my application ..

as advised by some people here, I used Worldnetexpress to send my application.. (2 days faster estimate than DHL/ Fedex/ UPS)

I used a local Post Office for that .. I sent someone to post my application from PO and I confirmed with the guy there that I want to use Worldnetexpress .. he confirmed that he has used that ..

however, when I saw the receipt it looks like an Speed Post slip with a Speed post kind of tracking number (not a 10 digit worldnetexpress tracking id).. I can track it through IndiaPost website but not through worldnetexpree site..

my major concern is that for Speed Post I would have required to send it to regular mail address but thinking worldnetexpress, I have used Courier address..

where is everyone who recommended worldnetexpress to me
Why so much gimmickry bro...should have sent by UPS...usually takes 3-4 days....ask the post guys about the apps....and also check with the Canada post website, use the Post tracking no. and see....best of luck

Jul 11, 2014
Hello. Thx for all seniors about their valuable advices. Iam iam 7th july applicant noc 0311.my inqiury about does the cic make call verification for employment at this stage or this is done by the visa office after per. Need ur help. Thx

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
ramdentalclinic said:
Hello. Thx for all seniors about their valuable advices. Iam iam 7th july applicant noc 0311.my inqiury about does the cic make call verification for employment at this stage or this is done by the visa office after per. Need ur help. Thx
All the verifications will be done by the local Visa Office about the PER.

CIO only checks if all the necessary files were there, if the contents of those files were correct and how many points you had.

Then it's for the VO the check if all this info is true and correct.

whips

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-10-2014
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
01-03-2015
ramdentalclinic said:
This is usually done by the local visa office after PER is issued and file is transferred.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
rapchik said:
2174 -- Pessimistic estimate from SS says "Cap became full on 8/20/2014?"

The above is what the SS says for pessimistic estimate for 2174 cap getting full. And it actually reached the 1,000 cap with just the June applications? So the SS estimates are not even close. Doesn't look good for 2171 and 2173. Why is there so much difference in the projected dates and the actual cap full date for 2174 and what does this mean for 2171 etc.? Can anyone reply?
Because the SS only reflects a very small percentage of the actual number of FSWP applicants from all around the world. The SS may have also underestimated even when adjusting for the unreported applicants.

Godfada

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Hi, question, i am currently waiting on MR, my passport expires next year November. Do you think it make sense to renew it before they request my passport? If no, would i have to come back to my local VO to have it redone when it does expire? And if i do it now, all i have to do is update them through email when i get the new one?

team_Sure

Nov 16, 2013
Hi Seniors , I am going to face the following situation needs your thoughts , I found it on one of the post .
I am currently in Canada on WP .... but I applied for FSWP 2014 from India.

Is it possible like this ... if not what are the other options
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Following information is for all those applicants who are currently residing in Canada on OWP using Ontario FSW Pilot and are asked to send their Passports to New Delhi India Visa Office :

Please see if the following information is useful for any of you struggling to send their passports to New Delhi India from Canada. If your Visa office does not responds to your e-mail request after 7 business days then contact your Local MP's Office in Canada , your MP's office might help you getting your Completed / Finalized file transferred to Canada. Show MP's office a proof of your communication with your Visa office and your MP's office will help you in this matter.

Note : I was an Indian applicant and my file was processed at CIC's Colombo , Srilanka Visa Office. So that is why following information has references to Srilanka Visa office

How to get your File transferred to Ottawa, Canada for Inland Processing after you get PPR ( Passport Submission Request ) e-mail from the Visa Office.

Reason : Because Indian Passport holders are unable to send their passports to India via Postal Mail/ Courier from Canada to India so we want Inland Processing at Canada.
Trigger / When : I got an e-mail from Srilanka VO to submit my Passports to New Delhi Visa office to get Immigrant Visa Stamping & Confirmation of PR ( COPR ) documents.
My Response : Sent following e-mail to Srilanka VO along with supporting documents as a proof that I am currently residing in Canada on OWP.
Srilanka VO response : Within a week I got a reply to send my passports to Case Processing Centre ( CPC )- Ottawa, Canada. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Following is the format of e-mail I sent to Srilanka VO , so you may tailor this format as per your needs when the time comes for you , I hope this information will be useful for almost every applicant who is in Canada and is not able to send his/her passport to India by Post/Courier:

All the Best.

I did not want this communication to be missed so

I sent this information Via E-mail To : re-clmbo.immigration @ international.gc.ca ; CLMBOIMMIGRATION2 @ international.gc.ca
&
I also raised a Case Specific Inquiry for COLOMBO Visa office and sent this information as attached PDF documents.

But When I got a response back from Srilanka VO it was a reply to my e-mail which I sent to them.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dated : DD-MM-YYYY
To

The High Commission of Canada,
Immigration Section,
Your Visa Office Address here

Subject : Request to transfer our finalized Ontario Provincial Nomination PR file # XXXXXXXX to Canada for Inland Immigration Visa stamping and Issuance of COPR documents.

Dear Officer,

With due respect I wish to state that we have received an e-mail from your office dated ## Month YYYY which has advised us to submit our Passports to the CIC's New Delhi , India Visa office within XX days.

We wish to inform you that currently myself FIRST NAME, LAST NAME ( UCI # ) and my dependent spouse FIRST NAME, LAST NAME ( UCI # XXXXXXXX ) & Kids Name FIRST NAME, LAST NAME ( UCI # XXXXXXXX ) etc... are living and working in City Name, Ontario, Canada since DD-MM-YYYY on an Open Work Permit which was issued to us in DD-MM-YYYY.

We want to bring this issue under your kind notice that Indian laws do not allow its Citizens to send their Passports from an overseas location ( in our case Canada ) to India via Postal / Courier mail service. So it will be illegal for us to send our passports from our current country of residence (Canada) to India by post for this immigration visa stamping.

We request you to transfer our completed Provincial Nomination Permanent Residence file # XXXXXXXX to Canada for an Inland processing , so that the stamping of our passports with the immigrant visa and issuance of COPR ( Confirmation of PR ) papers can be done here in Canada.

We were issued with an Open Work Permit to speed up our absorption in the Canadian labor market while our PR application was being processed. This open work permit was issued to Ontario Provincial Nominees identified through the Federal Skilled Worker Backlog Reduction Pilot (FSW Pilot) .Operational Bulletin ( OB ) 470. - ( If Applicable to you, else put your own case here )

Because currently we are working and living here in Canada , Mention something about Kids school as well if applicable here so it will be very much in-convenient for us to get leave from our work for an unknown period of time or leave our jobs in Canada and move back to India for visa stamping at CIC's New Delhi (India) visa office. This travel to India just for the visa stamping will defeat the sole purpose of issuing us with OWP and faster integration into Canadian labour market - ( If Applicable to you, else put your own case here ). We have found our jobs in City Name, Ontario, Canada and Kids are attending their schools in Canada (- if applicable) so we are trying to integrate our self into the Canadian economy & society.

We request you to kindly consider this request ... Any other appeal words here..

Yours Faithfully,
FIRST NAME, LAST NAME ( UCI # ) Princial Applicant
FIRST NAME, LAST NAME ( UCI # ) Applicant 1
FIRST NAME, LAST NAME ( UCI # ) Applicant 2
FIRST NAME, LAST NAME ( UCI # ) Applicant 3
etc....
PR Application# XXXXXXXXX
Residential Address:
Canadian Residential Address
Ph : Canadian Ph Number

Enclosed copies of following documents to prove our residence in Canada:
1. Copy of Passport Submission e-mail from Colombo Visa Office.
2. Canadian Driver's Licence. ( If applicable )
3. Work Permit Visa & Work Permits.
4. Pay Stubs. ( If applicable )
5. Any Utility Bills on your name In Canada
6. Apartment / home Lease documents ( if applicable )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

catchtinu1

Jun 5, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2014
Just observed that 2174 cap is full. I was June 5 applicant. My DD never charged nor I got rejection letter of file. Dont know whats going on at CIC..

pr4rajesh

Jun 16, 2014
Chennai India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 27-Oct-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
27-Jan-2015
Med's Request
10-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
14-Feb-2015
catchtinu1 said:
Just observed that 2174 cap is full. I was June 5 applicant. My DD never charged nor I got rejection letter of file. Dont know whats going on at CIC..
What's ur noc? 2174?

Status
Not open for further replies.