+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElecKSA

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Where are you from? In case you are from Pakistan, there is now a day a computerized new family relationship form . You may used it.This may eliminate the issue you are talking about.

hxt said:
Hello guys, I am stuck at one point in the application.
I have a relative in Canada and have all the documents needed for the proof of relationship.
But the issue is that the first name of my grandfather in my relative's documents is mentioned as 'Mohammed' and in my father's documents its listed as 'Mohammad'.
I am confused if this small difference in the first name will cause any issue.

alwaysonnet

May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014
File Transfer...
04-12-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2015<br>Third line ... : 28-01-2015<br>Decision made ... : 07-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2015
Mr.Right said:
i think Monday is holiday in NS 8)
This was widely discussed on the forum and as per the forum members NS WORKS today.

eagle2maple

Mar 25, 2014
Hello everyone,

I got a request for MR, PCC and RPRF request from NDVO.I have send all the documents except the RPRF receipt which I paid online.Now should I send the receipt as well to the visa office through the regular mail or can i send it through email ?.Appreciate your response

pr4rajesh

Jun 16, 2014
Chennai India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 27-Oct-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
27-Jan-2015
Med's Request
10-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
14-Feb-2015
Mr.Right said:
if you have BC in native language then get it translated and notarize it . also u need to send affidavit from certified translator whoever translated the BC .
My wife is born in Kuwait and she has the kuwait bc in Arabic and that is registered with embassy of India.so the Arabic be has the seal of Indian embassy Kuwait.
I have submitted a copy of this as well in the package .
Now for fsw purpose I approached embassy again and they gave a translated bc and affadavit from embassy head itself since it's already registered with embassy when she was born.
I gave this orginal affidavit letter along with the package.

Is this Enough? Kindly advice

___

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Visa Office......
FSW:HK/CEC:Ottawa
NOC Code......
FSW:2133/CEC:2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014.7.16/2014.10.16
AOR Received.
2014.11.27/2015.02.17
File Transfer...
2014.12.17/Withdrawn
Med's Request
2015/03/26/Withdrawn
Med's Done....
2015/03/30/Withdrawn
Passport Req..
2015.5.12/Withdrawn
VISA ISSUED...
2015.5.21/Withdrawn
LANDED..........
2015.7.15/Withdrawn
Hi seniors, specifically from China.
i just found that in the notarization i got, there's translation of the original Chinese copy, but in nowhere i can find the affidavit. is this mandatory for Chinese notarization? it seems there's no such thing in China as affidavit.
pls help.

arbylotus

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
___ said:
Hi seniors, specifically from China.
i just found that in the notarization i got, there's translation of the original Chinese copy, but in nowhere i can find the affidavit. is this mandatory for Chinese notarization? it seems there's no such thing in China as affidavit.
pls help.
As long as you got it in an official way, you have nothing to worry about. Actually it has two pages which can be considered as affidavit along with the translation

___

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Visa Office......
FSW:HK/CEC:Ottawa
NOC Code......
FSW:2133/CEC:2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014.7.16/2014.10.16
AOR Received.
2014.11.27/2015.02.17
File Transfer...
2014.12.17/Withdrawn
Med's Request
2015/03/26/Withdrawn
Med's Done....
2015/03/30/Withdrawn
Passport Req..
2015.5.12/Withdrawn
VISA ISSUED...
2015.5.21/Withdrawn
LANDED..........
2015.7.15/Withdrawn
arbylotus said:
As long as you got it in an official way, you have nothing to worry about. Actually it has two pages which can be considered as affidavit along with the translation
Hi arbylotus.
thanks for your answer,
I did get it in an official way, but i just read on Guide 7000, it says this affidavit is mandatory. but i don't think i can get such a thing in China.
Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
a certified copy of the original document.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
___ said:
Hi bosschips,
you are right that blocking CC transaction is an effective way to avoid double charging. since you mentioned that if you were me, you would send those additional document alone just to hope CIC will add it to my first application, well i did think about that, but i just can't convince myself that this is a secure way, no one can guarantee that additional documents can be added to the initial package, i once called CIC call center, feedback is that they cannot guarantee citing they receive hundreds of applications daily, they can't process them and try to find your first application in the mountain of applications. so i think rather than hassle with CIC, why not just send a second application, since 2133 doesn't look like it will fill up in October.
Dear ___,

It is up to you whether you want to submit another application. As long as you have another original copy of IELTS and WES report forms, I think you are good to go. Just make sure everything is complete. Quadruple check the forms and ask someone who is knowledgeable about the process to also take a look. I suggest using a different CC for your 2nd application. 2133 wont fill up fast but I believe it will take its pace by the 4th Quarter of this year because information is now spreading. Its just like how the 3012 (Nurses) NOC code is picking up these days.

Good luck and see you in Canada! :)

Bosschips

sss82

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland(originally NDVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
16-Jan-2015-PER
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2015
Hi

While posting my application i have given the address as below. I believe i should have written only NOC CATEGORY on the envelope instead of the full line(in bold and italics below). Now i am concerned that my documents might end up at the wrong place within the CIC office. Is there anything that i can do about it. Documents were delivered on 9-Oct.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
Guys, I need an advice regarding my Birth Certificate issue.

Some background: I'm a June 09 Applicant (NOC 2174). I got my PER last week (obviously, my CC has been charged)

So here's my Problem. My birth Certificate is in my native language (Telugu). I also have a notarized translation of my by birth certificate, but this wasn't translated by an official translator. Back in 2006 when I was doing my Masters, my International adviser had my friend translate and sign it, and he then had it notarized. I've used that notarized BC without any problems so far in the USA.

I sent them a copy of my Birth Certificate, and a Copy of the Notarized & translated birth certificate I have. I know, I was stupid to send a copy of the notarized BC, but I didn't know better at the time.

Now that I realized that BC is a big deal, I went to the Indian Embassy and got myself a Birth Certificate Issued by them. I also have my Secondary School Certificate with my name, DOB and my father's name on it.

So my question is, what would be the best course of action be in my case? My visa office is Ottawa. Should I send them some supporting documentation quoting the UCI I got? Or should I just wait on the Visa Officer to say something?

Thanks Much in Advance.

scarabio

Oct 13, 2014
Hello folks,
I received my PER on 8th Oct. (application of 11/6 @CIO). Can some body clarify to me what next?!. I read a bit about this but couldn't really understand.... specially time frames.... I am VOL by the way... so what to expect from them and approximately by when?..

thanks for your support...

Scarabio

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
sss82 said:
Hi

While posting my application i have given the address as below. I believe i should have written only NOC CATEGORY on the envelope instead of the full line(in bold and italics below). Now i am concerned that my documents might end up at the wrong place within the CIC office. Is there anything that i can do about it. Documents were delivered on 9-Oct.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada
need not to worry. i did the same mistake...lol. got PER last month.

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
There's nothing you really need to do now. Just sit and wait while your file gets transferred to the visa office you chose in the application. You can occasionally keep checking your status online. Once a Visa officer gets to your file, you'll see a status update on your profile, and everything you need to do there after is follow the VO's instructions.

Mostly, in about a month or so, they'll ask you for Medicals, Police Clearance Cert (if you haven't already submitted) and residence fees.

If you haven't already submitted the police clearance certificate at the time of your application, now would be the perfect time to get them.

Good Luck.

scarabio said:
Hello folks,
I received my PER on 8th Oct. (application of 11/6 @ CIO). Can some body clarify to me what next?!. I read a bit about this but couldn't really understand.... specially time frames.... I am VOL by the way... so what to expect from them and approximately by when?..

thanks for your support...

Scarabio

Status
Not open for further replies.