+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeryRuhela

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Hello Guys,

The Spreadsheet says that Ankurparekh gets Medical Request, RPRF Request and Passport Request together on 6th October, 2014. Does NDVO send all these request together ? I thought VO first sends MR, PCC and RPRF requests and then sends Passport request. Please clarify . :-\

noccodes

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
saprakaran said:
Hi Guys,
I have got my ielits exam on 1st Nov. and will be applying around mid nov. Are there any chances left for fsw2014??
For Which noc code are you going to apply?

agiegirl01

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged: 7-02-2015
i am filling the WES appllication form,in the question "Do your documents include a previous name that has been changed?" . I am married now and my surname has changed,so i must say 'yes' right?
Some members of the forum said i don't need to include my wedding certificate,so if i say yes here it means i need to use my married name as the name in the application and specify my maiden name as 'previous last name' right? and the marriage certificate does not have to be included in the application or is it needed?.I hope i am right because if the marriage certificate is needed then i have to take it to the translator again which will take some days.

engmSalem

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
Dear seniors,

Please urgently advise i realized that the translator put the same national id for both of my kids in the birth certificate...what can i do i am afraid of rejection

please advise

akchy

Oct 5, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-August-2014
akchy said:
Dear Senior,

this morning i asked you question regarding photograph of dependent children, you replied this is mandatory.
Thanks a lot for your kind reply but i already submitted my application on 20-08-2014(received) for NOC -2131 without attaching pictures of my daughter. When i was preparing my docs then i read in cic website dependent children over 18 yrs need to attach pictures but that page i can not find now.
kindly suggest me what can i do.
One more time thanks for your cordial help.

Anyone can answer please

ali1982

Star Member
May 30, 2014
@ chandrakanth

yes i know how to apply for australian pcc.if u dont have driving licence u can use ur passport details

noccodes

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
saprakaran said:
OOPS..!! apologies, i did not mention the NOC code.. I am applying for 2173
If you will apply in mid of Nov it will take at least 100 days for your application to be accepted by the CIC. They are accepting on average 45 applications per week for NOC 2173. Current status for NOC 2173 is 425 application accepted which means the cap may be filled (1000 - 425 = 575 / 45 = 12.777) approximately within 13 weeks from now and 8 weeks when your application will reach CIC office.
Now i still see chances that your application will fall within the cap but I would suggest you to send your application as soon as possible.

praveengopi

Sep 20, 2014
When is CIC stopping to take applications?
there are rumours stating CIC will be not taking any further applications from December 1st.
Is this news true?
Guys with more information on this could help us starters here :)

praveensk

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
CanOl said:
Calculation is correct, though I would recommend to keep an extra margin for Fx Fluctuations. Currently pretty stable.

You can make new FD and break the old one, though not recommended. Point to be noted is that total available free settlement funds need to be available in any acceptable form whenever VO demands for proof.
Thank you!

I have another question regarding home loan, planning to go for a home loan which is 75% of property value. And if I consider this as liability and deduct in the deposit what I have, then I will not meet the required funds, I got PER, is it ok if I go for loan at this stage or not advisable? Or should I wait till I get visa ( being optimistic that I will get it :) )

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
24-11-2014 (new born med req rcvd (02-12-2014)
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 20-02-15 - PPR - 25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
VISA and COPR Recieved\Collected -16th Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
Ok guys a late update from me....PER received on 7th Oct...Did not have access to laptop as switched my job...!!! have it now will be regular from tomorrow...!!! just configuring it right now...

Best of luck to everyone waiting for their charge and PER and for further process.

SS updated with the latest timeline

APP recvd:- 10th June
CC Charged:- 29th Sept
PER:- 7th Oct
NOC:- 2281
Visa office:- NDVO

Thanks

khaled1984

Oct 12, 2014
___ said:
I personally believe the new security system will not affect you CIC transaction, no matter how strict the system is, credit card transaction is the basic way of how credit card is working, I don't think any bank can change this. anyway even if your bank blocks the first time, as previous post said, CIC try 3 times, you have enough time to tell your bank to release the transaction after you learn the first try!

thanks for your reply, can anyone from the seniors answer my query based on their experiences and suggest any solution ;
really need your replies especially seniors Smiley
My file reach CIO in october 2 nd , my NOc is 3214,my mode of payment is CC. today i received
email from my bank that they are going to introduce a new system of securing all online transaction
in coopreation with visa and master card , which is called "3D secure">
I quote their message

"CBK wants to protect your financial transactions at all times, which is why we present you with
Al-Tijari 3D Secure fraud averting service. Al-Tijari 3D Secure is designed to protect your online
shopping against any possible fraudulent actions, and to make your online shopping using CBK cards
(all credit and prepaid cards issued by Commercial Bank of Kuwait )a safe and pleasant experience.
We joined hands with both Visa (Verified by Visa) and MasterCard (MasterCard® SecureCode™) to present
you with a free and very protective security service, where all you need to do is to follow these
simple steps:
1- Free registration: The next time you attempt to purchase anything from the registered
online retailers, you will be automatically directed to the Al-Tijari 3D Secure page, where you will
see a clear CBK logo with Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode logo (depending on the type of
card you are using) and the CBK personal message "Welcome to Al-Tijari Secure Online Shopping!"
so you can be confident enough to take the next step in your registration.
Your registration will require you to provide the following personal details:
a. Civil I.D. number
b. Account number
c. Your name as embossed on the card
d. Date of birth
You only have to register once for the service, and then you can enjoy online shopping using your
registered user name and password. Keep in mind that you cannot shop online in a registered retailer
without registering for Al-Tijari 3D Secure.
2- After you are done filling in the required information, you will then need to set up a User ID
and a password that you will use every time you shop with your CBK credit card in one of the
participating
retailers.
3- Once you completed the registration, a page will pop up automatically on the screen that will
guide you through the rest of your purchasing process up until you checkout.
4- Next time you are shopping on the internet at a participating retailer, you will just have to
enter your registered User ID and password.
"

Now I'm really confused and a bit worried ,

1) will this protective service prevent CIC from charging my CC, as long as they will not be able
to provide the user name and password for my credit card as per the new system?? or it's not the
same procedure , as i remember i read before in this thread that CIc is using another way to
charge CC which is not same like Online transaction? can somone confirm ??
I called the customer service in the bank , and i explained to theme the situation , BTW ,
I did the same before sending the application , and I stressed to not stop any transaction , and they
said they will never do,This time also , the guy on the phone told me that the bank will not stop any
transaction but they will call me to get my approval , he made me a bit relaxed , but still I'm not
confident 100 % on what he said.

2) I think this way of securing Cerdit card is used somewhere else in the world , did any one of
the members applied with credit card using similar service and got their CC charged without
complication? I really appreaciate sharing your experiences and suggestions.

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
24-11-2014 (new born med req rcvd (02-12-2014)
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 20-02-15 - PPR - 25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
VISA and COPR Recieved\Collected -16th Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
There is no need to worry the transaction will go through easily as CIC uses POS mechanism to charge the cards which does not require any kind of password or pin number verification...so just relax...!!!

khaled1984 said:

thanks for your reply, can anyone from the seniors answer my query based on their experiences and suggest any solution ;
really need your replies especially seniors Smiley
My file reach CIO in october 2 nd , my NOc is 3214,my mode of payment is CC. today i received
email from my bank that they are going to introduce a new system of securing all online transaction
in coopreation with visa and master card , which is called "3D secure">
I quote their message

"CBK wants to protect your financial transactions at all times, which is why we present you with
Al-Tijari 3D Secure fraud averting service. Al-Tijari 3D Secure is designed to protect your online
shopping against any possible fraudulent actions, and to make your online shopping using CBK cards
(all credit and prepaid cards issued by Commercial Bank of Kuwait )a safe and pleasant experience.
We joined hands with both Visa (Verified by Visa) and MasterCard (MasterCard® SecureCode™) to present
you with a free and very protective security service, where all you need to do is to follow these
simple steps:
1- Free registration: The next time you attempt to purchase anything from the registered
online retailers, you will be automatically directed to the Al-Tijari 3D Secure page, where you will
see a clear CBK logo with Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode logo (depending on the type of
card you are using) and the CBK personal message "Welcome to Al-Tijari Secure Online Shopping!"
so you can be confident enough to take the next step in your registration.
Your registration will require you to provide the following personal details:
a. Civil I.D. number
b. Account number
c. Your name as embossed on the card
d. Date of birth
You only have to register once for the service, and then you can enjoy online shopping using your
registered user name and password. Keep in mind that you cannot shop online in a registered retailer
without registering for Al-Tijari 3D Secure.
2- After you are done filling in the required information, you will then need to set up a User ID
and a password that you will use every time you shop with your CBK credit card in one of the
participating
retailers.
3- Once you completed the registration, a page will pop up automatically on the screen that will
guide you through the rest of your purchasing process up until you checkout.
4- Next time you are shopping on the internet at a participating retailer, you will just have to
enter your registered User ID and password.
"

Now I'm really confused and a bit worried ,

1) will this protective service prevent CIC from charging my CC, as long as they will not be able
to provide the user name and password for my credit card as per the new system?? or it's not the
same procedure , as i remember i read before in this thread that CIc is using another way to
charge CC which is not same like Online transaction? can somone confirm ??
I called the customer service in the bank , and i explained to theme the situation , BTW ,
I did the same before sending the application , and I stressed to not stop any transaction , and they
said they will never do,This time also , the guy on the phone told me that the bank will not stop any
transaction but they will call me to get my approval , he made me a bit relaxed , but still I'm not
confident 100 % on what he said.

2) I think this way of securing Cerdit card is used somewhere else in the world , did any one of
the members applied with credit card using similar service and got their CC charged without
complication? I really appreaciate sharing your experiences and suggestions.

engmSalem

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
Dear seniors,

Please urgently advise i realized that the translator put the same national id for both of my kids in the birth certificate which is incorrect...what can i do i am afraid of rejection

please advise

Status
Not open for further replies.