+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunkjohny

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Newyork
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vingupta.ca said:
Hello Seniors,

In previous replies, somebody says number of applications completed on CIC website, which is around 4600, are those applications which have got PER. I just wanted to know whether 4600 applications belong only to May-June period applicants (because it takes around 2-3 months in getting the PER) or any other period.

Thanks in Advance.
From May to 1st week of June applicants only...(Approximate)

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
artist28 said:
Hello everyone, finally I received PER through postal service today. :D :D 8) 8)
Thanks to all and Diplomatru, CanOl, spicysank, ashif_eee. I appreciate you guys for reply to my queries!] I am 26th may app. & was worried since my consultant forgot to put communication mail id in application. It took 11 days to reach my address
please advise when was your app rcvd and when was it charged and which VO and NOC

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Guitarboy said:
Hello Everyone,
I have a quick question, I sent my application yesterday, I know its kindda later but i guess better late than never. Well, I didn't send the PCC along with the application as it would have costed me another 15 days so I mailed the application without it but I forgot to add an explanation as to why the PCC wasn't attached.

Can the experts please suggest what to do?
1) should I wait for the CIC to ask me to send them or
2) should I mail it separately to CIC as soon as I get it.

and can someone also tell me by when can I expect my Bank DD to be charged considering I sent my application yesterday.

regards
Aneesh

No worries. PCC is not a mandatory doc to be sent with initial application (though it needs to be necessarily provided later after PER). So your file will be accepted.
Your Bank DD my be banked by Dec 2014 end or first week of January 2015.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amax said:
Thank you for your help and sympathy. I am from India and am not sure if there is a legal separation document which I can get but I will investigate further.
I will try and get a PCC now to circumvent the problem. Also no kids so that is something I won't have to worry about now. Hopefully it can be worked out but then there is only so much one can do.

Again, appreciate your help.
Be sure to note CanadianLuv's additional note that you can't claim adaptability points for your spouse if you are separated and the spouse is non-accompanying.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
champsdh said:
TO GOD BE THE GLORY GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE!!! The long awaited PER email was received this morning !!!!
Seniors could you please update the SS.

DD was encashed Sept 24th as per CIC email.
;D ;D ;D
Congrats and +1

amar_gahir

Star Member
May 1, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO -> Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 13-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
26-Feb-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
15-Apr-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
09-May-2015
Med's Done....
23-May-2015, TLU - 04-Jun-2015
CanOl said:
Mike is an authorised person to collect docs on behalf of CIC. Many applications have been accepted by him as per CC.
Declaration (Affidavit) and 10th passing certificate is sufficient in case of missing BC. Aadhhar card not required to be submitted.

Application will be accepted.
Thanks friend for moral boost!!!! I read in the same forum that somebody's application was rejected because he did not provide BC but he provided affidavit + SSC certs

Hence not very positive!!! Fingers will be crossed for next 3 months!!

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
sidhu72 said:
PER....PER...PER...
NOC - 2173
File - June 06
Mode -DD En-cashed Sep 24 as per PER email. checked with bank Sep 30th, still not en-cashed.
PER- email 10 minutes ago Oct. 01

Admin, Please update SS.
Congrats and +1

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alinaemigrare said:
Where from can I send PM?
Lost in translation...
tx
Upper right. Click inbox.

Or, click on that poster's name and you will get to their profile and you can click send a private message.

alwaysonnet

May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014
File Transfer...
04-12-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2015<br>Third line ... : 28-01-2015<br>Decision made ... : 07-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2015
it seems that CIC opened the flood gates for June 6 apps. There is lot of flux for June 6 applications yesterday and today....

Good bless you all...

immig_IT_guy

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
16-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Not Sure
Med's Request
23-12-2014
Med's Done....
03-01-2015, FBI PCC submitted on 03-04-2015
Passport Req..
07-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2015
LANDED..........
17-12-2015
abbibappu said:
I hope the below information will b useful for many....thot to share it..

Q. What are the steps after PER?

A. The first thing that will happen after your PER is that CIO will transfer your electronic file and paper based file to your designated Visa Office mentioned in the IMM 0008 Generic Form. The Visa Office may or may not inform you about this activity, for example, London Visa Office will not inform about this activity, while Beijing or New Delhi may send Acknowledgement. At this stage, your ecas status will remain “In Process”.

After the file has been transferred, it waits in the queue to be reviewed by Visa Officer. A Visa Officer will review your file and will determine the eligibility of your application for further processing. IF the visa officer decides that everything that you have provided is genuine and inline with what is required, he/she will put your file in actual “process”. You will see a new line added in your ecas as “We have started processing your application on mm-dd-yyyy”. Your status will remain “In Process”. The worse scenario is that Visa Officer will overrule the previous PER decision and may reject the application before starting the process, in this case, you will see “Decision Made” in your ecas. *For FSWP 2013, we are hoping that this may not happen as everything has already been screened at CIO.

From here on, everything will be verified and cross-referenced. This includes and not limited to your experience letters, salary stubs, visiting cards, employment offices, relative documents [if applicable], passport verification, IELTS verification, national identity cards verification [if applicable], your educational documents, marksheets, your background declaration, security checks and so on. They may or not may not visit, call or email your current / previous employers. It's totally up to them.

At this stage, the visa officer MAY call for a face to face interview at your local visa office. In case of remote visa office, the RVO will inform you about the due date and time and the location. Visa officer will clearly mention in the email about the reason of the interview so that you can gather required documents to back your original case. You will not be informed about the outcome of the interview on the spot but the next step will let you know how well you performed. NOTE: Visa Officer will not judge your English Language ability in the interview.

IF everything goes well, you will receive a Medical Call. IF an interview goes well and you managed to satisfy the visa officer, you will get the same result. At this stage, your ecas will still read “In Process”.

IN CASE something goes wrong with or without interview, you will get “Decision Made” at your ECAS which means youre no more eligible for PR processing and you will get a rejection with a letter mentioning the reasons.

After you receive Medical Call, you will have to undergo Medical Examination at your local DMP [Find your local DMP HERE]. You and your dependents have to satisfy the visa officer that you are medically fit to be admissible to Canada. Once your results have been received by the Visa Office, your ecas will read, “We have received your medical results on mm-dd-yyyy” and the status will remain “In Process”.

You or one of your dependent may get a re-medical exam if there's a doubt about something that they think need to be reverified.

The next step would be [and not limited to] Passport Request, any additional or updated documents, new Police Clearance Certificate etc and Right of Permanent Resident fee [RPRF] which is $490 for each Principal Applicant and Spouse [if applicable]. You do not have to pay RPRF for your children.

Once everything is done and your payment cashed, your status will be changed to “Decision Made” and the address will be updated with a Canadian address & you will receive your Passports & Confirmation of Permanent Residence [COPR].
Well said +1 for you

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
amar_gahir said:
Thanks friend for moral boost!!!! I read in the same forum that somebody's application was rejected because he did not provide BC but he provided affidavit + SSC certs

We have known more cases of people getting PERs. So, be cool and enjoy your waiting.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
viveksharma said:
P.E.R. recieved an hour back. Thanks every one for your kind help. I sincerely wish all ppl on this forum to get that opportunity of tasting maple syrup ;D
congrats nd +1

Anthony07 said:
THANK YOU LORD!!!

PER RECEIVED!!! PER RECEIVED!!! PER RECEIVED!!! PER RECEIVED!!! PER RECEIVED!!! PER RECEIVED!!! PER RECEIVED!!! PER RECEIVED!!!

App. Received: June 6, 2014
DD Encashed: September 25, 2014
PER Received: October 1, 2014

SS Updated!!!

congrats nd +1

amirali.mithani

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
abbibappu said:
I hope the below information will b useful for many....thot to share it..

Q. What are the steps after PER?

A. The first thing that will happen after your PER is that CIO will transfer your electronic file and paper based file to your designated Visa Office mentioned in the IMM 0008 Generic Form. The Visa Office may or may not inform you about this activity, for example, London Visa Office will not inform about this activity, while Beijing or New Delhi may send Acknowledgement. At this stage, your ecas status will remain “In Process”.

After the file has been transferred, it waits in the queue to be reviewed by Visa Officer. A Visa Officer will review your file and will determine the eligibility of your application for further processing. IF the visa officer decides that everything that you have provided is genuine and inline with what is required, he/she will put your file in actual “process”. You will see a new line added in your ecas as “We have started processing your application on mm-dd-yyyy”. Your status will remain “In Process”. The worse scenario is that Visa Officer will overrule the previous PER decision and may reject the application before starting the process, in this case, you will see “Decision Made” in your ecas. *For FSWP 2013, we are hoping that this may not happen as everything has already been screened at CIO.

From here on, everything will be verified and cross-referenced. This includes and not limited to your experience letters, salary stubs, visiting cards, employment offices, relative documents [if applicable], passport verification, IELTS verification, national identity cards verification [if applicable], your educational documents, marksheets, your background declaration, security checks and so on. They may or not may not visit, call or email your current / previous employers. It's totally up to them.

At this stage, the visa officer MAY call for a face to face interview at your local visa office. In case of remote visa office, the RVO will inform you about the due date and time and the location. Visa officer will clearly mention in the email about the reason of the interview so that you can gather required documents to back your original case. You will not be informed about the outcome of the interview on the spot but the next step will let you know how well you performed. NOTE: Visa Officer will not judge your English Language ability in the interview.

IF everything goes well, you will receive a Medical Call. IF an interview goes well and you managed to satisfy the visa officer, you will get the same result. At this stage, your ecas will still read “In Process”.

IN CASE something goes wrong with or without interview, you will get “Decision Made” at your ECAS which means youre no more eligible for PR processing and you will get a rejection with a letter mentioning the reasons.

After you receive Medical Call, you will have to undergo Medical Examination at your local DMP [Find your local DMP HERE]. You and your dependents have to satisfy the visa officer that you are medically fit to be admissible to Canada. Once your results have been received by the Visa Office, your ecas will read, “We have received your medical results on mm-dd-yyyy” and the status will remain “In Process”.

You or one of your dependent may get a re-medical exam if there's a doubt about something that they think need to be reverified.

The next step would be [and not limited to] Passport Request, any additional or updated documents, new Police Clearance Certificate etc and Right of Permanent Resident fee [RPRF] which is $490 for each Principal Applicant and Spouse [if applicable]. You do not have to pay RPRF for your children.

Once everything is done and your payment cashed, your status will be changed to “Decision Made” and the address will be updated with a Canadian address & you will receive your Passports & Confirmation of Permanent Residence [COPR].

Very helpful post.+1 Thanks.

dev260183

Sep 14, 2014
Hello Seniors

I have send my application thru dhl and after online tracking it just shows status "delivered"how can i know who in cic received my appl.

Kindly reply

thanks

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
amar_gahir said:

I haven't come across any applicant whose application was rejected because he did not provide BC but provided affidavit + SSC certs. Do you know the specific applicants name.

100s of applicants have got PER with affidavit + SSC certs

Status
Not open for further replies.