+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahzee

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 July 2014
Doc's Request.
11 February 2015
Nomination.....
25 November 2014 (PER)
Med's Request
12 March 2015
Med's Done....
31 March 2015
Msimms said:
my application was received jun 18, 2014, got accepted to a school in montreal for jan. 2015, what should i do? apply for a study permit and pay international student fees, or wait till PER? will applying for study permit now affect my application?
I suggest that you defer your admission and wait wait for PER and then PR... that way, you won't be paying international fee and you will be getting health benefits by your province...

RanaGoshi

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Nov 2014
gaby8 said:

what I was trying to say is that after you get your PR you can work wherever you want, a lot of people never find a job under their experience and ended trying something new or different than the NOC that actually got them here.
hehe. :D Well in that case I think I should be on the safe side with 2172 and apply in it and hope for the best with it. Who knows what might happen.
Thanks anyway your style made me realize that one should try to apply in FSW and its all luck onwards where you end up.

gaby8

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico city
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
DD Oct 28, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Nov 7, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
Jan 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 26, 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Mar 9, 2015
RanaGoshi said:
I have a question , in your application you guys included bank statement as proof of funds or bank certificate as proof of funds.
Statement I have has too much transactions on it, even the movies I watched. lol. So Can I just send bank certificate original to prove that I have this money.
Thanks !
waiting

I sent my 6 last bank statements

RanaGoshi

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Nov 2014
farhaantariq said:
why taking chances?.........chances on the edges?.........play safe and go with 2172 on the safer side.....good luck
I have a question , in your application you included bank statement as proof of funds or bank certificate as proof of funds.
Statement I have has too much transactions on it, even the movies I watched. lol. So Can I just send bank certificate original to prove that I have this money. I dont want to show the 2000 CAD my dad gave me for this coz I had only 11000 cad in my name savings . lol
Thanks !
waiting

RanaGoshi

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Nov 2014
gaby8 said:

I sent my 6 last bank statements
Well my dad gave me 2000 CAD . I have 11000 CAD saved up in 3 years. Do I have to justify that why 2000 cad suddenly came into my account .?

Msimms

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhaantariq said:
I would suggest you to wait and get pr and then study or do what ever u want.........why paying DOUBLE fees as intl. student? just wait a year.....otherwise if u r super rich u can proceed :D
LOL this was funny, i WISH i was super rich! but for my NOC imma have to go back to school to practice so just wondered if it would be easier to just get school out the way worst case scenario my app is rejected

gaby8

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico city
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
DD Oct 28, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Nov 7, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
Jan 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 26, 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Mar 9, 2015
RanaGoshi said:
Well my dad gave me 2000 CAD . I have 11000 CAD saved up in 3 years. Do I have to justify that why 2000 cad suddenly came into my account .?

dont worry about it unless you take those 2000cad out from your bank account in the next 6-8months

WhiteLion85

Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I'm Egyptian and I'm preparing my documents to send to CIC.. I have few questions about my application, and I would be really grateful if you can help me with them..

- I have translated birth certificates in ministry of health and certificate of marriage / police clearance certificates in ministry of justice, as per the embassy advice. Then I got them notarized in ministry of foreign affairs which are using Arabic stamps as you know so I translated the stamps in a certified office. Is this ok ? Do I need to so any additional steps ?

- National ID was translated in a certified office as I couldn't find any other way to translate it.. would this be ok as well ?

- Regarding the bank draft, I went to couple of banks trying to get it but they told me that they are not allowed to make currency exchange, and that I need either to provide an evidence that it's needed in Canada or I need to get the Canadian Dollars myself and then they will issue the bank draft, and both options are really hard.. Do you have any piece of advice ?

I would be really thankful if you can help me with those questions .. Thank you very much

gaby8

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico city
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
DD Oct 28, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Nov 7, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
Jan 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 26, 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Mar 9, 2015
Msimms said:
LOL this was funny, i WISH i was super rich! but for my NOC imma have to go back to school to practice so just wondered if it would be easier to just get school out the way worst case scenario my app is rejected
I'm in Canada studying and waiting for PR, it wont be a problem for your PR app if you can afford coming as a student before PR, trust me its really expensive.

AhmedFouad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
CVO
NOC Code......
0013 & 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
5-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
WhiteLion85 said:
I'm Egyptian and I'm preparing my documents to send to CIC.. I have few questions about my application, and I would be really grateful if you can help me with them..

- I have translated birth certificates in ministry of health and certificate of marriage / police clearance certificates in ministry of justice, as per the embassy advice. Then I got them notarized in ministry of foreign affairs which are using Arabic stamps as you know so I translated the stamps in a certified office. Is this ok ? Do I need to so any additional steps ?

- National ID was translated in a certified office as I couldn't find any other way to translate it.. would this be ok as well ?

- Regarding the bank draft, I went to couple of banks trying to get it but they told me that they are not allowed to make currency exchange, and that I need either to provide an evidence that it's needed in Canada or I need to get the Canadian Dollars myself and then they will issue the bank draft, and both options are really hard.. Do you have any piece of advice ?

I would be really thankful if you can help me with those questions .. Thank you very much
Hello Bro,

Regarding the DD issue, if you CC with available credit limit to cover your fees it will be much easier for you. However some members here in the forum says CC is a bit risky than the DD.

For other questions, let's wait seniors' feedback.

Wish you all the best of luck.

Regards,
Ahmed

WhiteLion85

Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
AhmedFouad said:
Hello Bro,

Regarding the DD issue, if you CC with available credit limit to cover your fees it will be much easier for you. However some members here in the forum says CC is a bit risky than the DD.

For other questions, let's wait seniors' feedback.

Wish you all the best of luck.

Regards,
Ahmed
Thank you Ahmed.. CC is an option as well but it's a bit risky so I'm trying to be in the safe side as much as possible.. Thank you for feedback.

WhiteLion85

Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Dears, any feedback on my questions below ? I need your kind guidance please. Thanks

WhiteLion85 said:

whips

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-10-2014
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
01-03-2015
WhiteLion85 said:
Thank you Ahmed.. CC is an option as well but it's a bit risky so I'm trying to be in the safe side as much as possible.. Thank you for feedback.
CC being risky is an understatement! :p
If you decide to use CC make sure you have enough credit limit to cover the transaction, make sure you do not have a daily limit that is below the transaction amount and make sure to notify the bank of the transaction beforehand, otherwise they may reject it.

Status
Not open for further replies.