+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
Do we need to attach a separate letter (issued by the employer) describing the job duties in the application to CIC?

nthakur

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014 10:35 AM
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
27-02-2015, Passport submitted on 9-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
In June (Amen!!!)
Many congratulations and +1 for the info :)

viveksharma said:
Folks, Countrymen, Comrades, Russians, and my dear fellow Indians,

CIC finally charged my credit card yesterday, 22nd September. This was the second attempt. The transaction was declined on 20th September in first attempt. I am 4th June applicant for NOC 2174.

Few points to note concerning my application:

1. CC transaction is always risky. As far as possible please avoid it. Mine was ICICI bank CC with sufficient international credit limit and my CC was active for international transaction. I kept informing the bank that I am expecting $1100 CAD transaction and the customer care officer kept assuring me that everything is fine. However on the D Day ( In fact now the D-1 th Day) of 20th September the transaction was declined. I made 10-12 frenetic calls and was told that the transaction was declined on suspicion of fraudulent transaction. SO much for all the precautions I took earlier. Then I directed them to add this merchant (that is the mighty GOD CIC :D) in the "Normalized" list. Apparently this was not done. So should you still go ahead with CC, please make sure:
a. Your card is active for international transaction
b. you have sufficient international credit limit ( this is different from domestic limit)
c. and most important, CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION FSW SY CA is in the banks Normalized ( Trust) list.

2. I have not submitted birth certificate. Instead, mine was Xth class certificate with my DoB and my father's name ( not mother's name)

3. In my PoF, 90% of the amount was through Stock and Mutual Fund and only 10% through traditional instruments such as Saving bank, PPF/PF etc.

Silveprince88

Jun 26, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with package
viveksharma said:
Folks, Countrymen, Comrades, Russians, and my dear fellow Indians,

CIC finally charged my credit card yesterday, 22nd September. This was the second attempt. The transaction was declined on 20th September in first attempt. I am 4th June applicant for NOC 2174.

Few points to note concerning my application:

1. CC transaction is always risky. As far as possible please avoid it. Mine was ICICI bank CC with sufficient international credit limit and my CC was active for international transaction. I kept informing the bank that I am expecting $1100 CAD transaction and the customer care officer kept assuring me that everything is fine. However on the D Day ( In fact now the D-1 th Day) of 20th September the transaction was declined. I made 10-12 frenetic calls and was told that the transaction was declined on suspicion of fraudulent transaction. SO much for all the precautions I took earlier. Then I directed them to add this merchant (that is the mighty GOD CIC :D) in the "Normalized" list. Apparently this was not done. So should you still go ahead with CC, please make sure:
a. Your card is active for international transaction
b. you have sufficient international credit limit ( this is different from domestic limit)
c. and most important, CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION FSW SY CA is in the banks Normalized ( Trust) list.

2. I have not submitted birth certificate. Instead, mine was Xth class certificate with my DoB and my father's name ( not mother's name)

3. In my PoF, 90% of the amount was through Stock and Mutual Fund and only 10% through traditional instruments such as Saving bank, PPF/PF etc.
This is very useful information. Thank you. +1 for you.

Pooja14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
andy6835 said:
For National Identity Document is it SSN ? If so this doesnt come with expiry date.
Please suggest if anyone has filled from USA

For other form CIC has below guideline.
Additional Dependants/Declaration Form (IMM 0008DEP)
Who must fill out this application form?
This form must be completed by:
You, the principal applicant, on behalf of each of your dependants not included in the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008).

I have added my spouse & child in Generic IMM 008 form. Do I need to share Parents as dependent in this additional form ?
1)For expiry date of NID in case of SSN, keep it blank.
2)Additional Dependants/Declaration Form (IMM 0008DEP) : You have to fill this form if you have more than 5 dependents. otherwise not to fill. It should be filled by Principal app. only.
3) You should not add any body other than your spouse in Generic application. Your parents children, brothers, sisters should mention in Additional Family information(IMM 5406)
GOOD LUCK

nthakur

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
In June (Amen!!!)
If u have good terms with ur Supervisor....just get the letter printed on company letter head and get it signed.. My company HR also does not provide such letter but managers have power to do so....

Just ask ur manager and get the reference in the format required by CIC

AntonySF said:
Hello experts ,
I work as a software engineer in India.I realize that most IT companies do not provide the experience letter in the required format by cic.What can be done for this ?
Thanks a lot in advance

dpriya

Aug 15, 2013
FYI - For Applicants from US - For your passport Returns: If you are trying to buy a shipping label from Canadapost, they do not accept a US billing address. So you can call your Credit card company & ask them to change it to a Canadian address , and once your purchase it done - revert it back.

nthakur

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
In June (Amen!!!)
For education credentials following is manadtory -
- WES ORIGINAL report
- Marksheet (all years/sememsters) notarized copy
- Degree certificate notarized copy
- 10th and 12th marksheet and certificate (good to give)

shaarav said:
I think the transcripts or it's copy is not mandatory like the copy of degree certificate along with mandatory WES..

Pooja14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
tahayazdani said:
Hi everybody ....
My application has received on 22May .
NOC : 2174
but I don't have both of good or bad news !!!!
I sent email to CIC but they did't answer me
I called them but they did't answer me again....

Is it bad news for me???
Be positive...
They are also reviewing backdate applications also. Don't loose your heart. GOOD LUCK.

nthakur

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
In June (Amen!!!)
Also include the notarized copy of marksheets along with degree certificate and WES report.

The text you quoted forgot to send the marksheets.

Vande Matram said:
Thanks Pooja14, but read this quote i am pasting from page 5639..... Plz advice again after going through it.....

"
I received my application back today after a very long wait. My application was received at CIO on the 20th of May 2014.

However,the rejection was as a result from an "Error" from the staff at CIO. It reads " You did not provide us with a copy of the completed foreign education credential to accompany the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA Report) " even though I duly included my B.sc Certificate (copy) in my application. It was even enclosed in the package returned to me by CIO. So, how come they did not see it over there?

Why would CIO no take their time to go through applicants' package before just returning them?

I intend to send another application as soon as possible, but not without proving a point to CIO about their unnecessary error at least. Or what do you advise?

It is such a painful experience!
"

FSWapplicant123

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Hey guys,

Urgent help needed!

In the checklist, it mentions that we need to include 2 self-addressed mailing labels in English and the native language.

Does it mean a plain A4 sheet with my address in two languages on it? (that's what I read on forum)

Or is it a prepaid self-addressed mailing label from UPS/Fedex/DHL?

Please let me know asap.

team_Sure

Nov 16, 2013
Any Idea why NOC 2171 is moving at slow speed .. Only 14 applicants have crossed PER but most of them are still at PER level. Only one 12th MAy applicant has Local VO Process started but most from 7, 8 , 9th May , still don't have any update....

nthakur

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
In June (Amen!!!)
Re: Payment through combination of two ways.

Senior splease comment.. I am not sure if u can do payment like this.. You can make two DDs for sute bit half payment from CC and half from DD, I guess this is not acceptable.

Seniors please reply!!!!

paishy said:
Respected Sir,
I just got stuck while filling form no IMM 5620 i.e Fee Payment Form.
As i am using two methods for payments. half of payment via DD and another half of payment through Credit Card.Now i am going to do payment of DD from my wife's account and credit card payment from mine. Now the question is how could i fill the forms Section A and Section B. Should i give detail of my Wife name in Section A and mine in Section B.
Please Advice
Thanx in advance

Pooja14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
srbhrn said:
My question still remains the same: where does it say that marksheets and degree needs to be attested??
I have read in guide as under:
Certified true copies

To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print the following on the photocopy:

“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”,
the name of the original document,
the date of the certification,
his or her name,
his or her official position or title, and
his or her signature.

According to my belief and knowledge, all photo copies should be certified? Perhaps I may be wrong. I request to Dear ADMIN to clear this issue.

nthakur

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
In June (Amen!!!)
Re: PCC is required for SPOUSE also

If your current address is same as mentioned in passport, then u can get the PCC in 3-4 hours...

If you are not residing at the same address as mentioned in passport then it take 10-12 working days. In that case u need to submit the address proof of current residence for atleast last 1 year...like utility bill, postpaid phoen bill, bank address etc

kenjiamanos said:
PCC in india, takes hardly half a day of work and you will get it immediately(given that everything is in place, u need to get it from PSK).... atleast thats what happened to me... :) :)

Regarding address proof, please elaborate..... current and permanent address varies...???

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pooja14 said:
1)For expiry date of NID in case of SSN, keep it blank.
2)Additional Dependants/Declaration Form (IMM 0008DEP) : You have to fill this form if you have more than 5 dependents. otherwise not to fill. It should be filled by Principal app. only.
3) You should not add any body other than your spouse in Generic application. Your parents children, brothers, sisters should mention in Additional Family information(IMM 5406)
GOOD LUCK
Thanks Pooja.. Does Sister in law counts towards brothers & sister section of Additional family info?

Status
Not open for further replies.