+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

paishy

Jul 24, 2014
Re: Payment through combination of two ways.

Pooja14 said:
You should mention your spouse's name in SECTION A - Name of payer and address of payer. While in SECTION B details of credit card holder means you.
GOOD LUCK.
Thanx for the quick and prompt reply
i have one more query in this regard.
as mentioned in IMM 5620 ( Fee for payment form) it is mentioned that for credit card u have to fill section A and Section B. Now Is it sufficient to fill only Section B for credit card as u mentioned.

Pooja14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
CanOl said:
10th, 11th, 12th results not required to be sent to WES.
[/quote
Only your highest education credentials which match to your NOC code.

svcanada

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
01-02-2015
namaste said:
Dude, you made so many mistakes. Are you sure that those are the only mistakes you made? If I were you, I would just send a new application but only after making absolutely sure everything is correct and complete.
Do we have to mention the details of parents in Generic Application form???

I believe it is part of Additional Family Information, Generic Application form just has main applicant , spouse and kids if any.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Vande Matram said:
I received my application back today after a very long wait. My application was received at CIO on the 20th of May 2014.
However,the rejection was as a result from an "Error" from the staff at CIO. It reads " You did not provide us with a copy of the completed foreign education credential to accompany the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA Report) " even though I duly included my B.sc Certificate (copy) in my application. It was even enclosed in the package returned to me by CIO. So, how come they did not see it over there?
Why would CIO no take their time to go through applicants' package before just returning them?
I intend to send another application as soon as possible, but not without proving a point to CIO about their unnecessary error at least. Or what do you advise?
It is such a painful experience! [/color]"
Hi Did you include xerox copies (transcripts) of all semesters memos, degree and consolidate memos for the degree which you has taken WES? along with the Original WES Report. This is mandatory while sending the package.

* Please refer point 13 (Canadian Educational Credential or Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report ) from the checklist

Also include copies of all educational (e.g. 10th / 10+2) documents while filing the application if available but is always better to include.

If you already included all these and still they rejected you saying you didn't provide the necessity documents then as you said you can resend the application with a point to prove. But before writing anything please consult seniors so that they can guide you in a proper way.

All the best

vams23

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
SOTAJ said:
Dear All,

I received my application back today after a very long wait. My application was received at CIO on the 20th of May 2014.

However,the rejection was as a result from an "Error" from the staff at CIO. It reads " You did not provide us with a copy of the completed foreign education credential to accompany the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA Report) " even though I duly included my B.sc Certificate (copy) in my application. It was even enclosed in the package returned to me by CIO. So, how come they did not see it over there?

Why would CIO no take their time to go through applicants' package before just returning them?

I intend to send another application as soon as possible, but not without proving a point to CIO about their unnecessary error at least. Or what do you advise?

It is such a painful experience!
Hi ,which city are u from. My app reached 26th may..no news..application not received back... Worried... Can u pm ur number

andalib14

Sep 22, 2014
Hi im from Bangladesh. im on the verge of submitting my application but have got stuck in one issue. My national id card have my birth date wrong. i went to fix it but they have told me to contact next month as they will be fixing it then. Now i cant wait 1 month. any suggestion on what can i do?

Thanks.

DocHasan

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO-RIH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
PER 21-01-2015
Nomination.....
SLU 21/8/15
File Transfer...
TLU on 24/9/15 about File Transfer to LVO
Med's Request
& RPRF on 26/10/15
Med's Done....
5/11/15
If I have enough funds in my bank account to be sufficient for the required POF, should I still get my property evaluation done and attach with my application? Is it required to mention all your assets in the application or just enough to clear the required amount. Thanks

Silveprince88

Jun 26, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with package
HIMS08 said:
HiGuys,

My CC charged yesterday 11:30 pm at CITIZENSHIP& IMM FS

APP DATE: 21 MAY 2014
NOC:3142
Congrats bro :)

AKGD

Aug 25, 2014
andalib14 said:
Hi im from Bangladesh. im on the verge of submitting my application but have got stuck in one issue. My national id card have my birth date wrong. i went to fix it but they have told me to contact next month as they will be fixing it then. Now i cant wait 1 month. any suggestion on what can i do?

Thanks.
no need to worry. Ur passports works as a national ID. If dob is mentioned correctly on that, u r good to go

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
hi frnds..

my friend is working with a american bank as a credit analyst for almost 2 yrs ...... his education differs from his work .. he has done BSc it(3yrs) and Msc it(2yrs) in 2011....

now he wanted to apply under NOC 0122 which is 2013 NOC list....... but not in 2014 NOc list ... ???

Plz advise.. should he apply or not. ????

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congrats maha.. :)

maha shahzad said:
AND THE TRING TRING
AND

YOU"VE GOT A NEW MAIL

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]PER[/size][/size][/size]

im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy

MAy 28th applicant
CC charged 12th september

will update the SS asap ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

thank u all especially ashif-eee ( though u never replied ;) ),
@ century
@ oscar7
@ click.trick for ur +vitivity

and @ neel-here for that magical advice of sending additional documents................

quartz

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Hi,

I need URGENT INFO. I had applied through a consultant and my application was received on 20th May 2014 by CIC.

On 19th Sep 2014, I got the below mail from WES
Hi xxxx,

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your application, they will need to review your evaluation report through using WES’s online service. In order to allow CIC to access this service, you will need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report.

If you are using the attached order form and want to pay by credit card, please fax the completed form to 416.972.9004.

Once it has been processed, an email notification for a payment request will be sent to you, you can then log into Check Status/Your Account: https://www.wes.org/appstatus/indexca.aspx and pay your balance by a credit card.

In order to expedite your order, we encourage you to pay by a credit card. Cheque payments will take longer to process and will delay your order.

Best regards,
WES Canada

Below are my questions
1) Now I have followed the process mentioned in WES for a duplicate ECA report which WES will send to CIC. Does WES send a ECA directly electronically or they provide some intimation to CIC who then logs into the WES system to check my ECA?

2) Does this above mail from the WES to me indicate that my application is under process by CIC and they had contacted WES for my report?

3) Now that I have initiated the electronic copy to be send to CIC, does it have any impact on my application

Pooja14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
jmfe said:
Hi guys! cc charged. Date of app: june 4. noc 3012
Congrats... Now wait for more GOOD news.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
COngrats Maria.. Soon you will receive MR request..

Maria2014 said:
Hi all.

NOC 4011..
Have recived 2nd update on my Ecas :

1st update: We recieved ur application for PR on 7th May.
2nd update (latest one) : We have started processing your application on 17th Sep.

Any idea what the 2nd update could mean ?
Has it reached VO (new delhi) n update from them?
Didn't recieve anything like " your app has been recieved by NDVO".
Any idea frnds.

Status
Not open for further replies.