+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratingcrady

Jun 17, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09-10-2014
AOR Received.
Processing started 01-12-2014
Med's Request
with RPRF on 28-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015, ECAS update 12-02-2015
Interview........
21-01-2015
Passport Req..
+ DM 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
Planned for 05-06-2015
Century said:
Yeh, CIO accepts this omission.
century need some help.

i worked in 4 companies A,B,C,D

A did not give reference letter
B provided
C provided
D did not as i joined on 20th may and sent app on 10th june

Exp requirement from B ref letter is sufficient so am i ok?

ratingcrady

Jun 17, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09-10-2014
AOR Received.
Processing started 01-12-2014
Med's Request
with RPRF on 28-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015, ECAS update 12-02-2015
Interview........
21-01-2015
Passport Req..
+ DM 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
Planned for 05-06-2015
momnani said:
Thank you for your reply...

Just for my info, how do you know if completeness check for 12th June application is finished?
we know this as somebody's app was rejected due to some missing document few days ago

wolf_metallo

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
11-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
May-2016
parminderk said:
Hi,

Could you guys please clear my doubts in the following questions:

- I am going to apply in the first week of October. I am not clear with if the reference letters (experience letter with job duties) should be dated September 2014 or according to the past date when I left that job
- My salary was under taxable slab after deductions of HRA & other allowances and other investment exemptions (like FD etc.). so my employer (in which category I am applying) never deducted TDS and did not give me form sixteen either. could you please guide what other salary proofs are acceptable and in what format?

It would be really a big help if I get guidance on the above points.

Many thanks in advance
If it's experience letter, you typically get it when you resign from a job. If you don't have it, you can raise a request now, and it'll be dated when they approve it and send it to you. It doesn't matter what date it shows, until the time you can ensure the authenticity of the letter (company letterhead, etc.)

For salary, show your pay slips, joining letter, promotion letters, etc. These should be whatever format your company provides it to you.

However, I'm confused about your question - you say salary was under taxable slab, but still you didn't get a form 16?! Whatever may be the case, you could still file your taxes and show zero tax. Those returns would also be acceptable proofs.

i435

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
parminderk,
Please see my opinion marked inline with your questions below.

parminderk said:
Hi,

Could you guys please clear my doubts in the following questions:

- I am going to apply in the first week of October. I am not clear with if the reference letters (experience letter with job duties) should be dated September 2014 or according to the past date when I left that job
The date of letter shouldnt be an issue here but the letter should clearly provide details of your employment period along with the other necessary details like full/part time(or weekly hours), salary, roles and responsibilities, etc.. Personally, i would prefer the letter to be issued in Sept 2014(that is near to your date of application).

- My salary was under taxable slab after deductions of HRA & other allowances and other investment exemptions (like FD etc.). so my employer (in which category I am applying) never deducted TDS and did not give me form sixteen either. could you please guide what other salary proofs are acceptable and in what format?
This is no issue. There is no requirement to send taxation details with application. Salary proof is not required if salary is part of your reference letter. You may consider including pay stubs(salary slips), appraisal letters(salary increment letter), appointment letter(that shud state your salary) with the application. However, to substantiate your employment and validate your employment, the local visa office might ask you for further details, including more documenation. In case, tax details are asked for, you should be able to explain why you cannot provide them(you should have instead got salary certificates from employer or you can also think of including any certificate from a tax expert like a CA stating that tax is not applicable for this salary range as per IT rules, etc. etc.. when asked for). All in all, no worries on this front is the point.
It would be really a big help if I get guidance on the above points.

Many thanks in advance

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mehul1313 said:
Hello

Call the hospital you're going to take appointment from, and confirm with them whether hospital is "eMedical enabled". Mostly, it would be. Now, if it is eMedical enabled, you don't need to take 4 photographs with you nor have to paste it in form. They will take your photo when you go for Medical Exams.

Cheers
Thanks Mehul,

I called Shantiniketan as well Panchsheel Park numbers (New Delhi). First one said that Fee is Rs. 4100 per adult and Rs. 1400 for kid less than 5 years and Rs. 1600 for Kid more than 5 years old.. I have 2 kids so I am planning to go to Shantiniketan only because MaxMedcentre said that their fees is Rs. 4250 per adult and Rs. 4000 per child.. Max said that they don't need photo but Shantiniketan centre said bring 3 photos.. That's why I wanted to know the photo specification...

FSW_Aspirant

Sep 20, 2014
Hi,

I am from India. I need to send my transcripts for Educational Credential Assessment. I am planning to take the services of World Education Services (WES). On their website , in the document required section, they have mentioned about ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM. Can anyone please give an idea about what is that. Is it mandatory to send that form as well along with the transcripts to WES ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

mehul1313

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
aha2174 said:
Thanks Mehul,

I called Shantiniketan as well Panchsheel Park numbers (New Delhi). First one said that Fee is Rs. 4100 per adult and Rs. 1400 for kid less than 5 years and Rs. 1600 for Kid more than 5 years old.. I have 2 kids so I am planning to go to Shantiniketan only because MaxMedcentre said that their fees is Rs. 4250 per adult and Rs. 4000 per child.. Max said that they don't need photo but Shantiniketan centre said bring 3 photos.. That's why I wanted to know the photo specification...
I think the same specifications as while applying should do, as there are no separate instructions from them. Make sure photographs are taken within last 6 months.

Cheers

i435

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
RajuCA2014,
Please find my opinion marked inline with your questions.

RajuCA2014 said:
Dear Experts,

I'm applying under 2172.
One of my employers gave me the experience letter but they didn't mention the following.Please let me kow if its fine?

1.Designation mentioned as senior software engineer but the roles match the 2172 code (Database analyst) - Is it okay or should i produce a self declaration?
Designation is not important. What is important is the type of work you are/were doing - that is your roles and responsibilities. I believe that this should work for you. The application that we will be filing under the 'Economic classes' is intended to provide opportunities to people to come and settle in canada on one important basis - that is their skill/work. And CIC is going to evaluate your work based on the list of duties/responsibilities/tasks that are included on the reference letter.

2.Salary and other benifits are also not mentioned - I will attach the last 3 months salary slips when i was working there - Is this enough or i should provide a self declaration?
Based on what i have been reading on the forum, this should work. You can also think of including your offer letter/appointment letter, salary increment letters, deputation letters, etc.
Also pls let me know what are the chance for 2172 if my application reaches in a week?

Thanks a lot...

Please respond...

wolf_metallo

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
11-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
May-2016
CPR2012 said:
Hi Oscar / Goku / Neel / Canol,

Few questions on PCC from India

1) Where should i take PCC from?
- City A: Permanent Address
- City B: living and working more than 4 year

As far as i know, if City A and City B belongs to same country, then you can take the PCC from anywhere.

2) How much time will it take if i apply through online.
You are right, you can PCC from any city. Prefer to take it from Passport website / department, they are really fast. I did it in Hyd, my passport is recent and same address as where I live in Hyd. I got the PCC in 3 hours, on the date of appointment.

FSW_Aspirant said:
Hi,

I am from India. I need to send my transcripts for Educational Credential Assessment. I am planning to take the services of World Education Services (WES). On their website , in the document required section, they have mentioned about ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM. Can anyone please give an idea about what is that. Is it mandatory to send that form as well along with the transcripts to WES ?

Thanks
The form is to send to your university in order to request for the transcripts. It's not mandatory to send it. Your university will have its own process to request for transript. Just follow it so that you keep the university happy. Ignore this form.

i435

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
FSW_Aspirant,
This form is not meant to be sent to WES. They have provided this form to help you make a transcript application with your university. If your university has an established process to issue transcripts(most universities have this process in place as many students get transcripts to apply to foreign universities for higher education), you can just follow that process and get the transcripts in a sealed envelope.
What WES needs is -
1. Sealed envelope with transcripts(this might or might not include your degree).
2. Copy of the degrees earned(you need to include this separately even if your university has issued this as part of the transcripts).
3. Payment confirmation(if paid online thru credit card, nothing is required but it is good idea to include that confirmation with the reference number of easy tagging of your package when they receive it. Or, if paying by DD, include DD - it is good idea to write some identification details like Name, DOB, reference details on the back of DD with pencil).

Hope this helps!
FSW_Aspirant said:
Hi,

Thanks

veteran

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi shifted to colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC RPRF 08-10-2015
Nomination.....
PER 25-3-2015
AOR Received.
18-5-2015
IELTS Request
REDO 24-12-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
15-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-4-2016
LANDED..........
FSW_Aspirant said:
Hi,

Thanks
YES, form is mandatory to send. Your University will fill the lower part and signed with authorised stamp. MOREOVER, You need transcript of your degree or diploma or both in sealed envelope.send the envelope with transcript form fully filled as required.
thats it....all d best !!!!!

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
cio4011 said:
check your payment mode encashment...
I am using my credit card as a way of payment. I didn't receive anything from them neither by email nor by SMS

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
whips said:
You need to send CIC an email inquiry about you application
I sent them an email on September 1st and I didn't get any response ... :'(

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
aha2174 said:
Hi All who got MR...

The Medical form (IMM1017) sent for MR also need photograph to be pasted on it. Also it is mentioned that we need to go with 4 photographs to the doctor.

My question is does anyone know the photo specification for this.. Is it different or same (specification) as that of the 6 photographs sent with the application...

Please confirm asap.
You will not need photographs, if the medical exam center is equipped with emedical system.. Call your panelists, and ask if they have emedical system instead of unnecessarily carrying photos. Guess, most of the panelists would be emedical enabled.

jin4uu

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
submitted
[flash=200,200]http://what happen next after second-line add " we have started prossesing your application on XX XX XXXX"[/flash]

Status
Not open for further replies.