+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great news Rohan !
Time to celebrate your (half) Victory :)

rohan85 said:
***Update***

Guys, just now got a mail from Mr. xyz from CIO:

Good morning,

Rohan Gupta
19xx/xx/xx
UCI xxxxyyyy

Due to a possible administrative oversight, your application package that was received on May 9, 2014 at CIO-Sydney was returned to you. Please return the complete application package including processing fees and photographs to CIO-Sydney for review to the address below. In order to ensure it reaches my desk, please be sure to include the attention line. If it is sent via courier, please send an e-mail with the courier tracking number, the name of the courier company and the date sent so that I can track it. For this email, please use the ATTENTION: xyz in the subject line.

Courier Address:
Centralized Intake Office
ATTENTION: xyz
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney NS B1P 5Z2
Canada

It is important to address the package as requested to avoid any further delays.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Sincerely,
XYZ

My IELTS TRF would arrive by this weekend. Also, some forms have been updated on the CIC website. Seniors, please advise if:

1. I should send the actual returned package as it is
2. I should prepare a new package and send it to Mr. XYZ as indicated

It would be great if you could send my a PM on my query rather than replying on the forum as it gets very tough to track responses. Please advise senior members.

Thanks,
Rohan85
neel-here said:
you are mixing the two things,

Just send your existing packet "as-is" returned with their Letter .. on your Envelope they put a seal of "CIO Mail-room"- recd. 9th May -highlight it... this exercise is for their wrong decision/ dispute the matter !

Once you get latest IELTS result ... then send your New Application... complete with All documents.. to be on safe side :)
what other documents you want to reuse.... except for ECA... rest all anyways needs to be updated !!

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
check this

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

zs2013 said:
where can i get information about NOC 2172 cap reach till date.

Prajay

Sep 15, 2014
Additional Documents Requested

Freinds,

Today i have got the request for additional documents regarding employment, I have worked for a big Indian MNC and submitted HR letter at the time of submission of my application.

Please provide your inputs on how to proceed this, do i need to send original or copy of the documents. What documents i can provide.

Here is the email:

Dear XXX XXXXX,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada- specifically those requirements of sub-sections 80(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations as cited below.
80. (1) Points shall be awarded, up to a maximum of 15 points, to a skilled worker for full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work, within the 10 years before the date on which their application is made, as follows:
(a) 9 points for one year of work experience;
(b) 11 points for two to three years of work experience;
(c) 13 points for four to five years of work experience; and
(d) 15 points for six or more years of work experience.
Before I make a decision, you have 60 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information relating to this requirement. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit
Please submit:
1- The individual job descriptions provided by your past manager or HR Department for each assignment given to you by XXXXX company for these periods. JAN 2005 to APR 2006, May 2006 to APR 2008, MAY 2009 to SEP 2011.
2- You may also submit any information or documents addressing the issue of concern as it applies to your case.
If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
I look forward to receiving your additional information.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Immigration Officer xxxxxx
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa | Centre de traitement des demandes - Ottawa – xxxxx
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : CPC_ CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
Site : www cic. gc. ca

AhmedFouad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
CVO
NOC Code......
0013 & 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
5-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello Guys,

For NOC 0013 May applicants, would you please give me a quick update, if ok with you, on the status of your application I/m applying under the same NOC and was checking the SS and found that almost all 0013 entries are either At CIO, In transit or Returned (1 application missing IELTS certificate)

@ Pwetty, @ theflyingfalcon, @ marco4th,

@ myreckus, @ majd, @ MaxHeadroom, @ Vams

@ coolguy32

I do really appreciate your kind updates to see how the CIO treat this NOC.

Regards,
Ahmed

Thanks in advance.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ svcanada,

Pls check your Service Level: It has to be "FSW Credential Assessment"
Dont get confused with what others have paid...... I think the base price for FSW Package is 1 8 0 CAD $$ + taxes.. you have to pay another 85 bucks if you chose 'International Courier' 8)

svcanada said:
Hi Seniors,

Can you please help me understand how much do we have to pay to WES for FSWP assessment. I paid 203 CAD and read today in the thread that it has to be around 300 to make sure that CIC can access online... Now I am worried about my application .

Need guidance..

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good luck !!
Enjoy the waiting game :)

+1 to you as well

kinar_17 said:
Hello Seniors, just wanted to update you all that my application got delivered today. I have applied for 0112 category. Thank you all for your support and a very special thanks to Neel Sir for guiding and supporting me all the way....thank a lot..sir!!!

arunkjohny

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Newyork
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Additional Documents Requested

Prajay said:
Freinds,

Today i have got the request for additional documents regarding employment, I have worked for a big Indian MNC and submitted HR letter at the time of submission of my application.

Please provide your inputs on how to proceed this, do i need to send original or copy of the documents. What documents i can provide.

Here is the email:

Dear XXX XXXXX,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada- specifically those requirements of sub-sections 80(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations as cited below.
80. (1) Points shall be awarded, up to a maximum of 15 points, to a skilled worker for full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work, within the 10 years before the date on which their application is made, as follows:
(a) 9 points for one year of work experience;
(b) 11 points for two to three years of work experience;
(c) 13 points for four to five years of work experience; and
(d) 15 points for six or more years of work experience.
Before I make a decision, you have 60 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information relating to this requirement. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit
Please submit:
1- The individual job descriptions provided by your past manager or HR Department for each assignment given to you by XXXXX company for these periods. JAN 2005 to APR 2006, May 2006 to APR 2008, MAY 2009 to SEP 2011.
2- You may also submit any information or documents addressing the issue of concern as it applies to your case.
If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
I look forward to receiving your additional information.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Immigration Officer xxxxxx
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa | Centre de traitement des demandes - Ottawa – xxxxx
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : CPC_ CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
Site : www cic. gc. ca
Before commending on your case , can you give little bit information of your case

1) Which Noc?
2) Details of documents given along with application for proving Work experience?

Prajay

Sep 15, 2014

Hi,

NOC is : 2174.

Documents submitted : HR letter on company letter head stating responsibilities. But these responsibilities are at very high level . I am thinking they are looking for more detailed level.

Thanks,
Prajay

arunkjohny said:
Before commending on your case , can you give little bit information of your case

1) Which Noc?
2) Details of documents given along with application for proving Work experience?

cksmg

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2014
Nomination.....
PER September 15, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
October 14, 2014
Med's Done....
November 4, 2014

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015

Prajay said:
Hi,

NOC is : 2174.

Documents submitted : HR letter on company letter head stating responsibilities. But these responsibilities are at very high level . I am thinking they are looking for more detailed level.

Thanks,
Prajay
" The individual job descriptions provided by your past manager or HR Department for each assignment given to you by XXXXX company for these periods. JAN 2005 to APR 2006, May 2006 to APR 2008, MAY 2009 to SEP 2011. "

From the letter, it seems to me that you had jobs under multiple positions/designation for the 3 time periods mentioned above but wrote them all in the same category in the same reference letter. Now CIC is asking you to separate those and write them under individual categories/letters. Is that the case?

AhmedFouad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
CVO
NOC Code......
0013 & 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
5-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
cksmg said:
Thank you. I am a girl
:D :D Congratulations Sister :)) ...

All the best,,

Regards,
Ahmed

Prajay

Sep 15, 2014

correct, i think they specified these dates from the personal history details from Schedule A – Background/Declaration form.

Thanks,
Prajay

namaste said:
From the letter, it seems to me that you had jobs under multiple positions/designation but wrote them all in the same category in the same reference letter and now CIC is asking you to separate those and write them under individual categories/letters. Is that the case?

harry2k4

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Can you please suggest on 3 queries:

1- When can you expect Medicals for May 3rd week New Delhi Applicants?
2- How long PCC process takes from New Delhi?
3- How long PCC is valid for?

Ganesha

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
2132<br />IELTS : Submitted With Application<br />PPC : Submitted With Application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Jul 2014<br />Fees Charged.: 03 Nov 2014<br />PER Received.: 13 Nov 2014<br />AOR Received.: 13 Nov 2014<br />MR received...: 18 Dec 2014<br />RPRF received...: 18 Dec 2014<br />MEDs done.....: 19 Dec 2014<br />MEDs received: 26 Dec 2014<br />Interview.....: Waived<br />Passport Request: 13 Feb 2015<br />Passport sent: 14 Feb 2015<br />Visa issued.....: 19 Feb 2015<br />Landed.....: 4 Dec 2015<br /><br /><b>FAQ:</b><br /><a href="http://fswp2013.wordpress.com/FAQs">Canada FSWP FAQs</a><br /><b>Spreadsheet:</b><br /><a href="http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet">FSW 2014 Spreadsheet</a><br /><b>Chit Chat:</b><br /><a href="http://tinyurl.com/FSW-2014-FORUM">FSW 2014 DISCUSSION FORUM</a><br /><b>Enter your own data:</b><br /><a href="http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry">FSW 2014 Entry</a><hr />
I have submitted the application IMM 0008(03-2014)E on 07/17/2014. But the latest application to that date was IMM 0008(06-2014).

I am worried if my application will be returned?

Should I submit the application right away?

PLEASE ADVISE.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015

Prajay said:
correct, i think they specified these dates from the personal history details from Schedule A – Background/Declaration form.

Thanks,
Prajay
Ok, then all you have to do is separate those positions and write detailed job descriptions for each.

Status
Not open for further replies.