+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohit360deg

Sep 24, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
App Recvd Date: 20th may
Mode of Payment: CC (Not charged yet)
NOC: 1112

help me with this please.. my Consultant sent 2 applications(2 separate packets) in one courier packet via fedex, is this acceptable ? Now we both have same tracking number !

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grooby said:
I'm looking at difference in the two and you're looking at one NOC.... My point is that NOC2174 will fill up by july end/august first week and NOC1112 by 3rd week of august....

Lets just agree to disagree on this one as to what we are looking at ...
Betting is already on... Not betting actually... But Party at Niagra... Both the NOC will be full by June.. Yesterday I said Mid June... So lets wait...If you argue for July then I can move it to 2 weeks..So End of June both will be done..

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Kolsi said:
>>>>> URGENT - Need expert advice :-[ <<<<<<<
Dear All,
I am 21, May applicant in NOC: 2173 was waiting for CC charge that my friend whose credit Card details I had sent.
He lied to me and told yesterday only that his card was lost and new is in transit.
Please tell me if
1) I can send DD to CIC. Will they consider it now.
2) Do CIC send email if in any case transaction was not processed/failed.
Senior Members : Please reply ASAP as I can do something before application is returned.

Thanks in advance
As many have advised you have no option but go resubmit your application, no point keep repeating your post

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
ratingcrady said:
Send original ECA
All secondary schooling
All graduation
All post grad certificates

Do not take any risk whatsoever
Thanks dear ratingcrady. I'll do as you said to be on the safe side.

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
aha2174 said:
Betting is already on... Not betting actually... But Party at Niagra... Both the NOC will be full by June.. Yesterday I said Mid June... So lets wait...If you argue for July then I can move it to 2 weeks..So End of June both will be done..
3rd week of June, that's my two cents lol

tux

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-14
Kolsi said:
Dear All,
I am 21, May applicant in NOC: 2173 was waiting for CC charge that my friend whose credit Card details I had sent.
He lied to me and told yesterday only that his card was lost and new is in transit.
Please tell me if
Senior Members : Please reply ASAP as I can do something before application is returned.

Thanks in advance
That is sad bro, should have done DD which is much safer i had two CC but i used DD.
im afraid the app will be returned, hope and pray now.

varuen

Oct 12, 2013
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 01-10-2014
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
02-12-2014 &lt;br&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://mikesrv.ca/img/animated_canadian_flag.gif/&gt;&lt;br&gt;
Kolsi said:
Dear All,
Please tell me if

Thanks in advance
Sorry to be harsh, but just one word for you.
ARE YOU STUPID?
how can you rely on someone for this much serious matter?
Cant you had opted DD option?

You can not send DD to CIC now, they will not consider.
CIC will not send any email, they will take 3 attempts for the CC to be charged, if not succeed then they will return your file.

What you can do only is call CIC not even email as they will reply after 30 days. And talk about your issue

indresh83

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
sent medicals done for SP on 19-03-2015
Congrats to all my friends getting good news all through out the week.
Hope and Pray the coming week also be extremelt fruitful.
Guys who have not got the desired results please buckle up and apply again...it ain't over yet.

Cheers :):)

wolf_metallo

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
11-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
May-2016
Optimist3 said:
Hi Dude,

For me they processed it 2 weeks faster. Lets hope the same with you too. Transit time would be hardly 3-4 days. But, good to have it in your hand and then send it along with the file rather than sending it to a third party location. Please give it a thought. You might receive your report by 20-25th this month. In the mean time, complete the entire file and when WES arrives, just attached and send the file. That's how i have done.

Hope it helps.
Thanks buddy! It's a relief to hear that they are faster than they claim! However, I might still go ahead sending it to my brother considering even a day saved would increase my safety net. Other alternative I'm thinking is to order additional copy and send one to my brother - so in case the are done before my package is ready, I'll send it myself 8)

Additionally, why risk international courier - whatever may happen, risk increases with distance traveled. Thanks again for helping me, +1 to you bro!

srbhrn said:
My expected date of finish is 3rd OCtober as per them .. But I have read on forum that they almost always finish it much before that time .. I am also applying for 2171 .. fingers crossed, I would also be able to send my app by last week of September
Thanks man for the soothing balm :) All the best to you too, and remember, be 100% error-free in your form!!!

tux

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-14
TangoCharlie1234 said:
Congrats bro, but based on SS, you are 22nd applicant and your profile says 23rd May
22-May is correct updated profile.

Thanks mate.

palakpatel911

Champion Member
Aug 21, 2014
Ahmedabad - Gujarat - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
10-09-2014 - PER
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014 - ECAS
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
Mikey whatever happens, will not affect ur case.
u r in ALMIGHTY'S HAND ;)

mikeypm said:
3rd week of June, that's my two cents lol

Gutter

Aug 26, 2014
Hi,

I am a 15.05 applicant and still no CC...
I would like to ask if someone tried to call the CIC via phone or sent them an e-mail with an enquiry, because I did call them and received an answer that no one could give me information by phone. A very polite person sent me an e-mail with information how to proceed - to send an enquiry by e-mail to which I should receive an answer no later than 30 working days.

Did someone call the CIC also ?

Regards.

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
Gutter said:
Hi,

I am a 15.05 applicant and still no CC...
I would like to ask if someone tried to call the CIC via phone or sent them an e-mail with an enquiry, because I did call them and received an answer that no one could give me information by phone. A very polite person sent me an e-mail with information how to proceed - to send an enquiry by e-mail to which I should receive an answer no later than 30 working days.

Did someone call the CIC also ?

Regards.
I think they are correct in saying that you need to drop them an email.... Do it ASAP.

Can you also share that email content here on forum for others help.. Thanks

keerthim430

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Guys,

Thank you everyone for the support. We have sent the application on 5th and it reached yesterday. I made the payment through DD. Just asking out of curiousity...how long would it take to get the PER in my case ?

Regards,
Keerthi.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
wolf_metallo said:
Thanks buddy! It's a relief to hear that they are faster than they claim! However, I might still go ahead sending it to my brother considering even a day saved would increase my safety net. Other alternative I'm thinking is to order additional copy and send one to my brother - so in case the are done before my package is ready, I'll send it myself 8)

Additionally, why risk international courier - whatever may happen, risk increases with distance traveled. Thanks again for helping me, +1 to you bro!

Thanks man for the soothing balm :) All the best to you too, and remember, be 100% error-free in your form!!!
Trying my best and working out small chinks everyday listening to great people here ..

Our cases are similar, however, I have opted my WES report to be mailed to my sister in toronto .. I am planning to send all my documents to her all organized by 20th september .. then when WES report comes, she will just append that and forward it to Nova Scotia .. I think you should use your brother as well.. ;)

Also I hope you have read earlier, if you are getting it couriered to India, then definitely opt for tracked delivery ..

Status
Not open for further replies.