+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardik06

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Gsw said:
Thanks for sharing this link, but dear what do you want me to check on this? Pls express your feelings

Guess your question was

if there is a chance i can fall within the cap?

Anyways if you know then thats great .. Wish u d all d best . Soon you will hear it from them

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congratulations Medwiz.. :) :)

medwiz said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]PER RECEIVED!!!!![/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

8th May Applicant
NOC: 2174
CC Charged: 7th July

Good Luck to all !!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

warcelo

May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2014
Good morning!

What happened with the SS charts?
I wanna know if they moved the CC charges to the next day ( 14th )!
Any new CC charges today or just PERs?

Thanks!

sojourner

May 14, 2014
Good day,

Need advise please. I am May 14th applicant and recently renewed my passport. Do I need to send copy of my new passport now or just update CIC or the Visa office when PER have been received and files have been transferred to visa office?

Congratulations to all those who received PER!

Thanks,

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GK111 said:
Hi ..i am new to this forum but it would b very strange if CIC made such a big blunder. I think there has to be a different explanation to this. Although what the seniors r suggesting looks d most probable scenario but may b CIC is looking at overall score for giving final score. I mean like we have in IELTS final score.

Assuming that L (IELTS 6.5) = CLB 7; R (IELTS 6.5) = CLB 8; W (IELTS 7) = CLB 9; S (IELTS 7) = CLB 9.........so if we add all the CLB score and divide by 4 (7+8+9+9)/4 we would get CLB final score of 8.25 so rounded off to lower digit would mean final CLB score of 8, so and CLB 8 score mean 5 points = 5*4 = 20.

This might b d case but in any case i guess he is safe as category 1114 is still safe to apply provided CIC gives the file back in time.
That is definitely not what's happening, as the language testing page provided by CIC makes clear. Humans make mistakes. We have 2 returned applications that were probably mistakes, pending confirmation. Out of thousands received, it's not a bad rate, but very unfortunate for those affected.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
sojourner said:
Good day,

Need advise please. I am May 14th applicant and recently renewed my passport. Do I need to send copy of my new passport now or just update CIC or the Visa office when PER have been received and files have been transferred to visa office?

Thanks,
You can update the VO after they send you your AOR, cheers.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Yes sojourner..

You can update your local VO when you get the file number.. (but my suggestion is to wait for a week or 2 after you receive your PER so that CIC can transfer your file to local VO..

sojourner said:
Good day,

Thanks,

kma_85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Oakville, ON
IELTS Request
Overall 7.5
Finally my application reached CIC today after a long circus of 8 days by UPS. I will update the spreadsheet soon. I am officially in waiting list from now :p

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teed618 said:
O CIC; why have thou tormented me?

for you returneth my application in the year 2013 AD under the guise that thou Cap had filleth,

though saddened, I receiveth this news bravely like a warrior

because defeat is for the coward and weak at heart, I had picked up myself from the 2013 disappointment and gathered all documents, completed all forms and dispatcheth same to be receiveth by your Ark angel, Mike, on May 12, 2014.

since I have useth DD I cannot currently confirm if you have taketh your fees, neither did I findeth any information on UCI and yet no PER

O my heart is weary but not broken, my patience dwindles but not extinguished, my hope swings but alive...

do send my PER O CIC, I awaited thee as this suspense is becoming unbearable.
Well written sir. May 12th PERs will be a week or 2 yet, but it will come, never thee worry.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Happy waiting and al d best.. :) :)

kma_85 said:
Finally my application reached CIC today after a long circus of 8 days by UPS. I will update the spreadsheet soon. I am officially in waiting list from now :p

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayaz123 said:
TRICKY SITUATION :eek: PLEASE REPLY

Yes That's true we need to score minimum 6 in each band and IELTS scores need to be valid. What if one manage to get 6 bands in 3 disciplines and 5.5 in forth and can not apply and have to re appear and if he reappear in next IELTS he manage to score 6 or better in the one he failed to score last time but now get 5.5 in some other discipline. Can he be still eligible to apply since with 2 valid IELST reports results he scored over all 6 in all but not in alone 1 sheet. Funny but a factual valid question
Unfortunately you must score the minimum all on one score sheet.

sojourner

May 14, 2014
abhi228 said:
Yes sojourner..

You can update your local VO when you get the file number.. (but my suggestion is to wait for a week or 2 after you receive your PER so that CIC can transfer your file to local VO..
Thanks very much! All the best!

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
NDVO, 1 file per week?? ??? ??? ???
not good, come on send out some AORs...!! :-* :-*

@ delhi2173, man pls share the shortcut...!!

Congrats all who got their PERs and CC charged..!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.