+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SaiS said:
Hi,

I am not sure if I can show house on my name as an Asset. Here is the POF that I would like to show -

Assets
I have a house on my name and I got property valuation done for both House + Land Value for 48 Lacs (18L+30L).

Liabilities:
Housing Loan of 7.5 Lacs with outstanding loan statement from the bank

Settlement Funds:
Provident Fund Statement+ Insurance certificates surrender Value+Cash = 10L +3L + 3L=16 Lacs

Please let me know if I can proceed with the above POF.

Regards
Rajesh
Yes, but your assets should also include the items you have listed under settlement funds.

rajneeshv

Apr 27, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-9-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014 (Med Rcvd: 21Feb)
Interview........
Decision Made : 20-3-2015
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015
Fun time !!!!

For all IT people who understand hindi : :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU47SggeCGo

Destinationca

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-14
Nomination.....
Nov 04'14 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
Nov 14'14 (PER email received)
IELTS Request
Sent with initial package
Med's Request
Dec 05'14 (MR received)
Med's Done....
Feb 15'15 (Medicals Received Status updated in eCAS)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 01'15
VISA ISSUED...
May 15'15
LANDED..........
Sep 12'15
Thanks @Century for the updated details, appreciate that !

Century said:
Just for everybody's information on GTiwana's case:

GTIWANA HAS SENT PHOTOCOPY OF WES AND NOTHING TO RELATE WITH JD OR MISSING OF WORD "FULL-TIME" - SO THE REJECTION.

He personally informed me about it once he got his package back from his relative in Canada to his home address at India.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjg1987 said:
The applicants who sent their application as early as the second week since the program opening and still have not heard anything from CIO, is able to carry on with their daily lives without panicking only because of the congratulations .

Just imagine No congratulations = No timeline of CC charge+ No timeline of PER received .

Since I joined this forum , I have read more than 2500 pages. Does that make me a jobless person ? I bet not!

This forum is not only about questions and answers. Its much much bigger than that. Its a thousand dreams and emotions being shared amongst people who might have never met each other. agree, agree, agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-*

Its a wonderful thing.Let the forum be as it is....

NJ-1

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Found this

Decision Made and waiting for PPR - Enter your details here

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-and-waiting-for-ppr-enter-your-details-here-t170956.75.html

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
visit0r said:
Hey all,

I made a boo-boo :mad:, I sent my courier to

Centralized Intake Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

It has been received on 30th July at CIC but will my file be returned or delayed?
Everything else seems to be in order
What's the issue with this ?

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
visit0r said:
I read here that it was supposed to be like this

Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Whats even worse, Im using a consultant.
Ok. So you are worried about not mentioning the category on the envelope. Not a deal-breaker in my opinion.

It is written clearly in the guide (Mail the Application section). I wonder why the consultant didn't advise you correctly on that.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg76

Regards

visit0r

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink007.gif[/img]
Thanks for the reply.
Been browsing here for a couple of weeks but Im going to lay off now and forget about this all together. Or else I might have a nervous breakdown.

Great community you have going here. Specially kudos to the seniors who have already landed and still stuck around to help the others

If its meant to be, it will. *fingers crossed*

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
visit0r said:
Thanks for the reply.
Been browsing here for a couple of weeks but Im going to lay off now and forget about this all together. Or else I might have a nervous breakdown.

Great community you have going here. Specially kudos to the seniors who have already landed and still stuck around to help the others

If its meant to be, it will. *fingers crossed*
That's the attitude.

Don't worry you shall be fine.

Good luck.

kennyjulien

May 26, 2014
rohan85 said:
I do not know how CIC would handle this case. All I wish to say is CONGRATULATIONS.
:)
@rohan85
hi, I think there must be strange.in 2013 there are two cases just like you.
1 @ tomsware his application was received on May 16th,2013, his IELTS was expired on June 12th,2013, fee encashed on July 16th,2013,he got PER on July 25th,2013.
2 @ kencreech he was unfortunate,his application was received on may 14th,2013, CIC mailed him on July 7th,2013 that he did not submit educational document with ECA AND his IELTS has been expired even though he claimed expiry was 9th July.
so, you'd better ask for some details from them.No matter what the final ending is ,I believe you will be fine.

affy1985

Star Member
Oct 24, 2010
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
Dear Seniors,

I found this info on the following website: http://immigrationcanada.pro/immigration-rules/skilled-workers/

Presenting Your Work Experience

You will need evidence of your work experience as part of your application.

Items such as income tax returns or income tax receipts on their own will not be acceptable.

Ideally, you should provide letters of reference from your current and past employers. These letters should be on company letterhead and signed by the appropriate individual. The letters must include your period of employment, positions held, duties, salary, hours of work, and a business card of the person signing.

If you can not provide all of the above, you must include an explanation in your application why not. If you do not have (or can not get letters of reference), the next best thing would be to provide old contracts of employment with your employers, or old performance appraisals, etc.

If you can not provide any of the above, your application may be in jeopardy. If you can find an old supervisor or even work mate, he or she could swear an affidavit on the above details of your employment to help support your application, along with your own explanation and description.

At this point, you will have to get creative about documenting your work experience. Are there any third-party publicly available documents about you on the web you can point to? Any news articles? Association newsletters?

You will need to find anything you can to support your work experience claim and accept that CIC may or may not accept it depending on the circumstances.

What do you think about this.I am in a position where I cannot get Letters with JD mentioned on it.Just wanted to know if this is true...

Regards,
Affy

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category 0 ( don I need to write ) or what is the correct way)
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.