+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aamirrehman

Apr 25, 2014
gsingh80 said:
By the grace of Almighty Allah, when I today logged in to check the ECAS, I am seeing the message "We received your application for permanent residence on May 8, 2014" (8th may applicant, DD, Noc: 2171). This possibly suggests that God willing I might get the PER soon. Is it correct understanding?

Congrats man..
Thanks mate. Will appreciate if anybody can respond to the following query please,

In the meantime, I have just recently relocated to Australia. Will appreciate the response to the following query,

1) At the later stage for the interview, is it possible to have it in Sydney (rather than go to Abu Dhabi, due to initial application being at London visa office as I am a Pakistani citizen)? If possible, how to go about updating CIC of having my interview in Sydney.

jimmy_kallarackal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
Med's Request
March-16-2011
Med's Done....
April-18-2011
Passport Req..
18-May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2011
LANDED..........
27-Oct-2011
My bro had applied under 1112 file reached on 2nd may 14 and before two days received it back.

Need some help if someone can.

It states that it was returned due to non fullfillment of section 10 of irpa and there is a checklist attached with it which says original untranslated birth certificate required.

Also it states a letter saying that in last 10 year your job should meet requirement for point calcualtion... I am confused what they require.... do they require just birth certi or all lot of things.

If someon can help i can send attachment to personal email of someone who can guide

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aamirrehman said:
By the grace of Almighty Allah, when I today logged in to check the ECAS, I am seeing the message "We received your application for permanent residence on May 8, 2014" (8th may applicant, DD, Noc: 2171). This possibly suggests that God willing I might get the PER soon. Is it correct understanding?

In the meantime, I have just recently relocated to Australia. Will appreciate the response to the following query,

1) At the later stage for the interview, is it possible to have it in Sydney (rather than go to Abu Dhabi, due to initial application being at London visa office as I am a Pakistani citizen)? If possible, how to go about updating CIC of having my interview in Sydney.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,
Aamir
Congratulations. You are correct, a PER email is most likely on its way to you but be patient because right now there is a backlog from May 7th.

If you have relocated, then once London VO contacts you, you can explain your situation to them and attempt to have your VO changed to Sydney.

However it might not be necessary, if you can send all the relevant info to London, because interviews are rarely required.

Also consider that it has been said that transferring VOs puts you in the back of the queue at your new VO, though I am not sure about this. Even so, you should investigate whether Sydney is much faster than London as it may be worth doing regardless of whether you are interviewed.

Good luck.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
abbibappu said:
Alhamdullillah...DD got encashed...8th may 2172 ... All the best everyone...
Last date of DD was on 26 th july..narrow escape...
Thanks all for support
Cngrats dear....

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Don't worry.. They will charge in a day or two..

Bilal Bashir said:
CIC attempted to charge my CC but the request was declined, now I have resolved the issue. When CIC charge my CC again. Do they attempt just for once or give another chance.

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
@ abbibappu,

Same is the case of mine. Who has given update to you tat your DD is enchased. UAE exchange (or) INDUSIND bank? Mine also taken by some vendor issued through INDUSIND bank.... If it is through INDUSIND bank share me contact details. I will follow up with them. Did u process your application though consultancy....Thanks

abbibappu

Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Given
File Transfer...
Med's Request
In sha allah
Med's Done....
In sha allah
Interview........
In sha allah
Passport Req..
In sha allah
VISA ISSUED...
In sha allah
LANDED..........
In sha allah
Anil Ch said:
@ abbibappu,

Same is the case of mine. Who has given update to you tat your DD is enchased. UAE exchange (or) INDUSIND bank? Mine also taken by some vendor issued through INDUSIND bank.... If it is through INDUSIND bank share me contact details. I will follow up with them. Did u process your application though consultancy....Thanks
U can call to customer care (186030001555toll free)of uaeexchange and giv details of ur DD ..they will giv u the reply..gudluck

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
aamirrehman said:

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,
Aamir
Cngrats dear...

rahulkalra20

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Nomination.....
01-12-2014(PER)
File Transfer...
21-02-2015(2ND LINE)
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
Hey guys... I have my birth certificate in Punjabi.. Now that I need to get it translated to English... Who is the competent authority...?? Is notorised translation sufficient ??

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manish1986 said:
Please help me with these questions:

1) Any chances of getting my application approved before capping if I will send file next week?
2) I need to register online before sending file or just send it to CIO directly?
3) What is better DD or money order from Western Union?
4) Reference letter from my manager is not on company's letter head, will it work?
5) I am showing FD as proof of funds, what kind of letter should i ask from Bank?

Please reply soon :(
1. Depends on your NOC. Which NOC are you?
2. No.
3. Not sure if MO from western union counts as a DD, if so they are the same if not then get a DD.
4. Provide an explanation as to why it cannot be on company letterhead; should be ok.
5. You don't need any letter at all, a statement or screen shot is fine. If you get a letter just go to the bank and ask what kind of letter they can provide for this situation.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
rahulkalra20 said:
Hey guys... I have my birth certificate in Punjabi.. Now that I need to get it translated to English... Who is the competent authority...?? Is notorised translation sufficient ??
Do you have a secondary school certificate (10th). If you have it with your father's and mother's names mentioned then no need to send birth certificate

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taim_ch said:
I asked thsi question previously as well. I'l be obliged if anybody can help me here.

I want to apply as Electrical engineer. My designation was Assistant Manager from 2010 to 2012 and Manager Maintenance from 2013 to date. I am totally confused with the schedule 3 form. Can you please suggest what should I write. My designation was never Electrical engineer
12a. Primary Occupation:
NOC:

12b.
From 2013 to 2014
NOC:

From 2010 to 2012
NOC:
12a you must write the NOC under which you intend to apply.

12b you can write whichever NOC matches your duties best, probably the same as your 12a primary NOC.

For occupation name you can write the title of your NOC and/or your actual designation. The crucial point is the duties matching.

Yuvakec

Jul 20, 2014
Hi all,

I have applied for FSW program under the code 2174. My documents reached CIC, Canada on 25th June 2014, but till now I didn't receive any update from CIC...

when I can expect some update or my File number possibly.

And I am having 5 years of IT experience and planning to resign now to take a break. Is my decision correct or I have to wait until get some update from CIC ? I am under lot of confusion ... Please suggest.

Thanks,
Yuvi

rahulkalra20

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Nomination.....
01-12-2014(PER)
File Transfer...
21-02-2015(2ND LINE)
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
k_b said:
Do you have a secondary school certificate (10th). If you have it with your father's and mother's names mentioned then no need to send birth certificate
Yup I have 10 th certificate mentioning father and mother name... But I heard somewhere it is necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.