+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttman

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
with documents
File Transfer...
20th nov 2014
Med's Request
20th nov 2014
Med's Done....
20th dec 2014
Interview........
Waived
Girls and boys
Anyone got PER

Regards t

rupm

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Dear All senior,

I am going to make a DD from Standard Chartered Bank Bangladesh,So my question is how long does it validate???

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Century said:
Pls provide the link. write the address with space.
Century,the forumite is referring to the links shown sequentially below.........
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/eligibility.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp
http://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/eapp.do;jsessionid=A404CEC5B204FFD00BF786A80E2C0AF8
Cheers

mishopharma

Jul 14, 2014
Century said:
Pls provide the link. write the address with space.

onlineservices - servicesenligne. cic. gc. ca/eapp/eapp.do

the above is address with space, view it and advice me again..

should we include further people to participate in this so, we can get more perspectives ??

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Anil Ch said:
@ mkshah,

My passport address is a permanent address of mine my home town. MY parents are staying there. I am staying some other place for job purpose. You prefer me to request the PCC in the police station where i am staying (or) police station at my home town. Through some light on the same & let me know which one is the faster one........
PCC is not dependent on your address.
It's meant to be shown in relation to the country you have lived since 18 years or more....or counties you have stayed for six months or more.
Relax......just get your PCC from the country involved...stop worrying about the address.
No applicants till date in the history of FSW have been denied because of dates address on PCC.
Cheers

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
gaby8 said:
thank you for the reply, I have an UCI wich is on my study permit (I´m studying in Toronto) its going to be the same UCI?

I tried to use that UCI on the ECAS but didnt work.
Uci will remain same dear....presently cic is busy with 7,8,9 th may....
You may have to visit spreadsheet regularly....when cic will start processing 10 july applications then you will be able to see your ecas status....
I think you have to wait for 2-3 months for it...

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
rupm said:
Dear All senior,

I am going to make a DD from Standard Chartered Bank Bangladesh,So my question is how long does it validate???

Mostly all international dd valid for 6 mnths.
If there is no expiry date on the dd then it may valid for 6 months...
But do confirm from your bank....
My dd was issued from thomos cook...it was valid for 6 month

shamrock24

Jul 20, 2014
Hi,

Firstly, this forum is very helpful and thank you for setting it up.

But some issues before I post my query:

- Some posters are communicating in a language other than English, which is unfair to others like me who don’t speak that language
- People are posting stuff about “what clothes do I need for arriving in Canada in winter?” This is all well and good, but the topic is about the 2014 FSWP, I understand

Now, with that rant over, here’s my query below. Thanks to anyone who can give advice.

- How long does it take the relevant authorities to process the visa paperwork? (I’ve read on the cic website that for the London office, there’s an average processing time of 27 months!!! Surely that can’t be correct? Maybe they mean 27 days??)
- If I got awarded the visa for the 2014 fswp, within what timeframe would I be expected to arrive in Canada? (3 months? 6 months?)
- Are the visa authorities strict about the settlement funds? – in the sense that, can I borrow the money? (I know they say you can’t, but surely if I show the funds in my account, where they came from doesn't matter, right?)

By the way, I spent about a month in Canada recently aggressively researching potential places in which to live (looked at Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Toronto) and work.

For anyone starting fresh in Canada, Alberta or Sask is your best bet to get started quickly with a job.

Aminow

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2015 Updated Schedule A background declaration
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2016
LANDED..........
22-08-2016
Century said:
Your story with the consultant is really sensational. It is good that you get back your documents. So apply yourself.
Brother century. Thank you so much.. What made me more angry today was that the lady whom I have been emailing for the last two weeks had the guts to tell me that she didn't check her emails. Every time I went to their office, they are all busy with clients and the only thing I have seen them doing with the client is getting PDCs.

Aminow

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2016
LANDED..........
22-08-2016
cjg1987 said:
You made a smart move by taking back your documents.

Prepare everything yourself . Whenever necessary post your questions here . We will try our best to help .

All the best !!
Thanks brother. I have all my documents ready. I am doing the final touches on the forms, I have doubt in some areas which I will ask soon. Imagine I got my IELTS results on 4th July and all these time I have been running after them. The lady who I have been emailing all these time had the guts to tell me that she didn't check her email. Talk about unprofessional ism. Now they have done nothing and they want to keep USD 1,500 as NON REFUNDABLE. Believe me I will rape them

Aminow

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2016
LANDED..........
22-08-2016
ANANJAY said:
I am happy for you dear that you are now preparing file by yourself... You can take any kind of help from this forum...this forum welcomes you dear....

Nd +1 for exposing the consultant on this forum and taking stand against him.....
Thanks brother. My only worry is the CAP. I am applying under NOC 1111 .I have all my documents ready. I am doing the final touches on the forms, I have doubt in some areas which I will ask soon. Imagine I got my IELTS results on 4th July and all these time I have been running after them. The lady who I have been emailing all these time had the guts to tell me that she didn't check her email. Talk about unprofessional ism. Now they have done nothing and they want to keep USD 1,500 as NON REFUNDABLE. Believe me I will rape them

Aminow

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2016
LANDED..........
22-08-2016
ashif_eee said:

Brother Animow,

I have scared reading the stories u faced.....Really strange...How fool they find ppls like us....

And +1 for taking the right decision and the bravery step that u did....

We are and will be with u always ....So dont worry at all....:)

Again thanks for sharing the whole phenomena .....

God bless u...and start to prepare urself....

Good luck....
Thanks brother Ashif! You are a legend being one of the brains behind this forum, I read alot of your advices and God will reward you abundantly. My only worry is the CAP. I am applying under NOC 1111 .I have all my documents ready. I am doing the final touches on the forms, I have doubt in some areas which I will ask soon. Imagine I got my IELTS results on 4th July and all these time I have been running after them. The lady who I have been emailing all these time had the guts to tell me that she didn't check her email. Talk about unprofessional ism. Now they have done nothing and they want to keep USD 1,500 as NON REFUNDABLE. Believe me I will rape them

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamrock24 said:
Hi,

Firstly, this forum is very helpful and thank you for setting it up.

But some issues before I post my query:

- Some posters are communicating in a language other than English, which is unfair to others like me who don't speak that language
- People are posting stuff about “what clothes do I need for arriving in Canada in winter?” This is all well and good, but the topic is about the 2014 FSWP, I understand

Now, with that rant over, here's my query below. Thanks to anyone who can give advice.

- How long does it take the relevant authorities to process the visa paperwork? (I've read on the cic website that for the London office, there's an average processing time of 27 months!!! Surely that can't be correct? Maybe they mean 27 days??)
- If I got awarded the visa for the 2014 fswp, within what timeframe would I be expected to arrive in Canada? (3 months? 6 months?)
- Are the visa authorities strict about the settlement funds? – in the sense that, can I borrow the money? (I know they say you can't, but surely if I show the funds in my account, where they came from doesn't matter, right?)

By the way, I spent about a month in Canada recently aggressively researching potential places in which to live (looked at Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Toronto) and work.

For anyone starting fresh in Canada, Alberta or Sask is your best bet to get started quickly with a job.
Having started your queries with rants,permit me to rant (if you don't find it offensive to play on the word "rant") too....

- Why would you ask if it takes 27 days when it clearly state 27 months on the website?you sure don't need an interpreter for this...?

-Many of your queries have been answered over and over especially regarding what time limit you have to arrive in Canada,why don't you take time to read through the thread (A whole lot of people have to do this too instead of asking questions,read first! After all you must read to answer a question and not the other way round).

-Yes,"visa authorities" are very strict with settlement fund! You know why? FSWP is no joke neither is it a gamble of some sort. Visa authorities make the rules and they ensured the rules are strictly adhered to. They make sure nobody (such as people who "borrow" the fund) circumvent the process! Don't "borrow" the settlement fund,if you do you might get caught and probably receive a 2 year ban... You don't want to try the mechanism put in place by the "visa authorities" to detect people who "borrow" the fund do you? You might be asked to provide as much as a 12 months bank statement later during the application processing period and that will burst your bubble (I leave you to imagine what will be done to the bank statement provided).

Bottom line is,follow the rules...Play the game by the rules...Pray for the best and you will see your dreams come to fruition.

Over and out!

irfangeo

Sep 5, 2013
Also can someone tell me.

After asking the medical certificates and Right of Residency Fee when do the CIC ask for for funds and what form is acceptable to them.

At the time of application i showed them bank statment with Manager's letter of funds.

Recently though (since i heard about giving them medical and RRF), since i had an idea that its the step nearing to the end i have opened a dollar account as a plan to convert my local currency into an international currency which i shall be able to take along, i was wondering if thats ok ?

thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.