+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

keerthim430

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Hi guys,

I have few questions about the documents to be submitted.

I am the primary applicant for the VISA and my husabnd is the secondary applicant.

=> Do we have to notarize the documents of the secondary applicant as well ?

=> My husband's final sememster Marks sheet is missing. However, the marks are included in the consolidated memo.

As a primary applicant I have all the required docuements. Is it ok if the secondary applicant doesnt submit a semesters mark sheet ?

=> If there are any documents missing, will they reject the application or give a chance to submit the missing documents ?

Awaiting a reply.

Regards,
Keerthi.

shah801

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014 (PER Received)
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2014
LANDED..........
InshaAllah Soon
keerthim430 said:
Hi guys,

I am the primary applicant for the VISA and my husabnd is the secondary applicant.

=> My husband's final sememster Marks sheet is missing. However, the marks are included in the consolidated memo.

As a primary applicant I have all the required docuements. Is it ok if the secondary applicant doesnt submit a semesters mark sheet ?

=> If there are any documents missing, will they reject the application or give a chance to submit the missing documents ?

Awaiting a reply.

Regards,
Keerthi.
1) its better to notarize the documents of both.
2) Consolidated memo or marks sheet is enough..no need to send seperate marks sheet of each semister.
3) Again same reply consolidated marks sheet is enough.Well for secondary applicant its not an issue.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
keerthim430 said:
Hi guys,

Awaiting a reply.

Regards,
Keerthi.
You don't have to notarize any documents (even for the principal applicant), except translations.

You don't have to submit mark-sheets. Degree certificates shall suffice.

Refer to the checklist for the above. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

Regards

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
immigrationland said:
In the Supplementary Information your travels form

the length of should be only in days or it can be in months or years

plz suggest

thanks
The example shown on the form mentioned it in days, so it makes sense to follow that norm.

Anyhow travel times are usually written in days everywhere, to be precise.

Regards

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
engmSalem said:
Dear ALL,

It would be appreciated if you could advise me about:

First Of all I put NOC 2173 in Schedule 3 section 12 (a
then I have mentioned in Schedule 3 section (12 b)
my current position as team leader with NOC 2173 and previous experience as software developer with NOC 2173 also although software developer come under 2174 not 2173...is there any problem regarding that

and I would like do they assess my application regarding to NOC code in section 12(a only or both 12(a and 12(b

Please Advise
Thanks In Advance

The NOC which you mentioned on question 12 a will be used and compared against all your previous work experiences (question 12b) to determine if you are eligible.

Thanks.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
immigrationland said:
No space in application form

Schedule A - Field of Education

Mine is Electrical and Electronics Engineering

this is not getting adjusted in the space provided in the form

what should i do

plz suggest

thanks
Write with pen (Black Ink)

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
runningrace said:
Consultants sometimes r pain.. I would advice you to follow this post and instructions from CIC site n send your application without consultant.. I have wasted a good amount on consultant...

Actually when I saw the application package...the forms rules etc I could not follow much....hence felt consultant could help

Aminow

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2015 Updated Schedule A background declaration
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2016
LANDED..........
22-08-2016
My story with Consultant

There is this consultant named PREMIERS based in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and perhaps some other countries outside the UAE. Let me tell you about them. They are Fraudsters,Cheaters, Irresponsible and totally unprofessional. Here is my story with them.

I got their contacts from a friend who is currently in Toronto back in April 2014. By then, I had no idea about the Canadian Immigration. I contacted them on 26 April 2014 and visited their office the same day. The sales consultant who was soo sweet talking, explained to me the process. On his assessment, he calculated 48 points without the IELTS and told me how I need to go about the IELTS and what scores i need. He told me that his Company has 95% success rate and everything he said seamed to be true until he lured m to sign a contract, pay advance of USD 500 and give them 9 PDCs of about USD 300 each. Once i did this, my case was transferred to the processing department. The people in the processing department are rude, arrogant, irresponsible, unprofessional etc. You have to email them, call them all the time and they still don't respond to the emails. On top of this, they are big lairs.The following are the lies they told me:

1. I can use land valuation as POF (my friend who was with me. He didn't have cash in his account and they tried to convince him to sign the contract by telling him that he can use property valuation). He didn't sign fortunately.

2. The process will take maximum 8 months (This is not true from what I have read on the internet afterwards)

3. This is probably the fattest lie (which made me question their credibility) - As long as I have signed with them, I don't need to worry about when the cap will fill since they already reserved my place with CIC (Please excuse me!! even animals will not believe that)

The following are the wrong advise they gave me:

1. To copy paste the job description as per NOC (hello! Plagiarism is illegal everywhere)
2. To tell my boss that I need the reference letter for a bank loan (Excuse me!! my boss is not as stupid as you.. Why should a bank need my duties and responsibilities)
3. To sign the spouse's form on her behalf or write her name since my wife lives in a different country
4. Not to mention any liabilities in my application even though I had some liabilities
5. They made me notarize all pages of my documents. They said it is mandatory. Actually they have on in house lawyer who notarizes all pages of all documents for USD 9 per page. I paid USD 300 for almost 40 pages.

I prepared for my IELTS and got my ECA from WES. Then went to submit all my documents. I have also filled the forms and sent to them to verify them and submit my application. No one responded to my emails. I have sent so many emails with no result.

So yesterday, I went there to ask for my documents back since I have now decided to send it on my own. They started giving excuse that the documents are in different offices for processing and cannot receive. They said that I need to cancel, then I have to wait for 3 weeks to get my cancellation done and get my documents back. I had all my documents and my worry was my Original IELTS and WES since it was with them.

I was so furious and angry at them. They then promised me that something will be done today, still nothing was done. I went back there today and shouted at them threatened that I will take a legal action immediately. Then they got afraid and gave my all my documents. Now I applied for a refund which I know they will say NO refund. But I have concrete evidence against them including audio recording about their lies and wrong advices.

I thank this forum for teaching me a lot. Now I have to finalize the forms and I will be asking few questions soon.

Please and please, if you care for yourself, your money, your time and your application, PLEASE DO NOT USE PREMIERS.

Regards,

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=9pt] IMPORTANT LINKS FOR BEGINNERS

Hi there!!! The below should answer over 75% of the general questions one needs answer for (almost all the basic FSW stuff including the form filling part). Other than this, please feel free to ask questions that need a case by case look. We want everyone here to be successful. :)

Document Checklist: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

Information Guide: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

CIC website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

Help Center: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/index-featured-int.asp

Suggest keeping a printed copy of the Document Checklist, its just a few pages. Ideally one should also keep a printed copy of the Instruction Guide, and then they'll have most of the information on their finger tips in a mere couple of days. I assure you this! :)

Good luck, all!

shahid_canadaim

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 10, 2014
IELTS Request
Annie_Twinkle said:
Hi,

Please clear this doubt. I am taking reference letter from my ex-superior for my last company, and he is also not working for that company anymore. So my doubt is, in the reference letter, what should I put in the field of his designation...(Manager or Ex-Manager)

Please help to clear this.

Thanks,
Annie
Whatever was his designation at that time while you were working.

PinguimGuy

May 10, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-1979
shaarav said:
Hello,

Guys I'm getting anxious and worried about my app which reached 18th june....There seems to be no immediate processing of the 18th june apps...so i'm thinking of sending my wife's app as she also can gets 72 points if my IELTS is attached otherwise she'll get 67 points...
My question is how do I resolve the IELTS original thing issue as I have already sent it with my app....is there any way out or do I have to give the exam again. My NOC is 2132 and it's relatively hot so by the time my app is processed, may be in sep-oct, there is a possibility that the CAP might get filled.
Secondly, What if I send my app again now with the necessary corrections which I think can get harmful for my app? is it a good idea..
and If my first app gets accepted (pray to god that happens) can I cancel the 2nd app even if it's not opened?

Seniors pls give your suggestions..
You can get other copies of your report (2 extra copies MAX). Contact your test center (the Brithish Conciul of your state or something) and let them know you're applying for FSW and Provincial nominee (or something like that, stating that you need extra copies). They'll provide you, charging for post costs.
See IELTS website for more details:

How many Test Report Forms (TRFs) am I entitled to?
You will only receive one (1) copy of your Test Report Form, unless you are applying to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), or United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) – in these cases, you can receive two. Proof of application to CIC and UKBA must be provided.

CAJan

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Nomination.....
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
02-12-2014
File Transfer...
18-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-04-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
Annie_Twinkle said:
Hi,

Please clear this doubt. I am taking reference letter from my ex-superior for my last company, and he is also not working for that company anymore. So my doubt is, in the reference letter, what should I put in the field of his designation...(Manager or Ex-Manager)

Please help to clear this.

Thanks,
Annie
In which field in what form do you have to put the designation of your referer? Did I miss something?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Aminow said:
My story with Consultant

There is this consultant named PREMIERS based in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and perhaps some other countries outside the UAE. Let me tell you about them. They are Fraudsters,Cheaters, Irresponsible and totally unprofessional. Here is my story with them.

I got their contacts from a friend who is currently in Toronto back in April 2014. By then, I had no idea about the Canadian Immigration. I contacted them on 26 April 2014 and visited their office the same day. The sales consultant who was soo sweet talking, explained to me the process. On his assessment, he calculated 48 points without the IELTS and told me how I need to go about the IELTS and what scores i need. He told me that his Company has 95% success rate and everything he said seamed to be true until he lured m to sign a contract, pay advance of USD 500 and give them 9 PDCs of about USD 300 each. Once i did this, my case was transferred to the processing department. The people in the processing department are rude, arrogant, irresponsible, unprofessional etc. You have to email them, call them all the time and they still don't respond to the emails. On top of this, they are big lairs.The following are the lies they told me:

1. I can use land valuation as POF (my friend who was with me. He didn't have cash in his account and they tried to convince him to sign the contract by telling him that he can use property valuation). He didn't sign fortunately.

2. The process will take maximum 8 months (This is not true from what I have read on the internet afterwards)

3. This is probably the fattest lie (which made me question their credibility) - As long as I have signed with them, I don't need to worry about when the cap will fill since they already reserved my place with CIC (Please excuse me!! even animals will not believe that)

The following are the wrong advise they gave me:

1. To copy paste the job description as per NOC (hello! Plagiarism is illegal everywhere)
2. To tell my boss that I need the reference letter for a bank loan (Excuse me!! my boss is not as stupid as you.. Why should a bank need my duties and responsibilities)
3. To sign the spouse's form on her behalf or write her name since my wife lives in a different country
4. Not to mention any liabilities in my application even though I had some liabilities
5. They made me notarize all pages of my documents. They said it is mandatory. Actually they have on in house lawyer who notarizes all pages of all documents for USD 9 per page. I paid USD 300 for almost 40 pages.

I prepared for my IELTS and got my ECA from WES. Then went to submit all my documents. I have also filled the forms and sent to them to verify them and submit my application. No one responded to my emails. I have sent so many emails with no result.

So yesterday, I went there to ask for my documents back since I have now decided to send it on my own. They started giving excuse that the documents are in different offices for processing and cannot receive. They said that I need to cancel, then I have to wait for 3 weeks to get my cancellation done and get my documents back. I had all my documents and my worry was my Original IELTS and WES since it was with them.

I was so furious and angry at them. They then promised me that something will be done today, still nothing was done. I went back there today and shouted at them threatened that I will take a legal action immediately. Then they got afraid and gave my all my documents. Now I applied for a refund which I know they will say NO refund. But I have concrete evidence against them including audio recording about their lies and wrong advices.

I thank this forum for teaching me a lot. Now I have to finalize the forms and I will be asking few questions soon.

Please and please, if you care for yourself, your money, your time and your application, PLEASE DO NOT USE PREMIERS.

Regards,
Your story with the consultant is really sensational. It is good that you get back your documents. So apply yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.