+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddo

Jul 9, 2014
Hello everyone,

Just a few questions that I would like to ask. Would appreciate if someone could answer them for me please.
1. I can't seem to access the spreadsheet, if anyone can tell me how many dd/ cc have been charged so far for NOC 4011
2. My passport will expire in Nov this year. Can I send a copy of the current passport with the application now, or do I need to get a new one made first for the application packet?
3. Confirm the VO of Pakistan, London right ? What's their processing time this year?
4. Are personal or telephonic inteviews conducted? Cuz a friend of mine got exempted. They never had any interview. How did they manage to do that? What could have gotten them to not go through the interview session?

Would appreciate your answers :)

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
Primary school KG to 5th or to 8th than it may be 6yrs or 9 yrs
plus secondary education 6th or 9th to 12th= 7 or 4 yrs
Post secondary btec-4 yrs
any how total is gonna be 17 yrs

pl. seniors reply who have already filled

shahid_canadaim

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 10, 2014
IELTS Request
Dear Senior,

I am collecting all my documents and will be submitting for CIC under 2171 NOC. I have a question - when do we have to submit the "proof of funds" is it along with the package which we sent (which includes IELTS, Birth certificate, ECA -Original along with marksheets) or do we get some time to send it later like the Medicals and PCC ?

Any idea how much it should be for us couple and a kid ?

Regards,
Shahid

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
i dont have my name on my birth certificate
is it ok

jpn

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014 PER................: 12-11-2014
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
shahid_canadaim said:
Dear Senior,

I am collecting all my documents and will be submitting for CIC under 2171 NOC. I have a question - when do we have to submit the "proof of funds" is it along with the package which we sent (which includes IELTS, Birth certificate, ECA -Original along with marksheets) or do we get some time to send it later like the Medicals and PCC ?

Regards,
Shahid
All along with application, PCC can be submitted later. CAD 18097 for three.

himelocean

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hellow Experts, pls. advise the following issue

01 ) GENERIC FORM IMM 0008 ( Date ?? ) ?
02 ) GENERIC FORM page 03 DEPENDENTS ( I have wife and 02 baby 07 years , 04 years ) here is PERSONAL DETAILS what should I write ?? my spouse details ? If yes then where write my babies information ?

Pls. advise

Thanks / HIMEL

shahid_canadaim said:
Dear Senior,

Regards,
Shahid

ladyrose595

May 18, 2014
Hello ALL,

Can I ask if the application of the FSW2014 would be faster to be approved if you are married to a Canadian husband? Do you know if there are other procedures on top of the FSW2014 application having this situation?

Because applying for a spousal visa would also take a lot of documentation so might as well just opt for FSW2014 with more support.

Hoping for your responses.

Thanks.

ersanjeev84

Star Member
May 12, 2014
JAPAN
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week of Oct
shaarav said:
Hi Sanjeev,

I'm also from NOC 2132..to me the job duties don't look like matching those give for NOC 2132 by CIC...it would be risky to send this with application I don't see any words like design, development etc Get such things on the job duty list....
Hi Shaarav,

Thanx for reply, i know my NOC didnt match with NOC 2132, but my other 2.5 yr. experience, & Duties is as follow
 3D- Modeling & component engineering of Turbine parts in Solid Edge V20 including sheet metal.
 Design Hydro Turbine power plants components, fixtures and equipment to use at Site.
 Responsible for Linear Static Structural Analysis for Power Plant fixtures uses for testing purposes on site & works using Ansys WB
 Making design and technical specification for an integrated Hydro Power Plant for the client.
 Prepare and interpret conventional and computer-assisted design (CAD) engineering designs, drawings, and specifications for turbine and components,
 Co-ordination with internal departments & supplier to meet deadline of projects
 Inspect the Erection and commissioning of mechanical turbine systems For construction sites

to gain experience point for remanning 4 yr, i wish to claim against NOC under which following duties lies,
- Work Closely with Customer and Maintain relationship and provide solution,
- to lead onsite team and deliver projects to success by maintaining project critical parameters,
- co-ordination with onsite & offshore team to meet deadlines of projects
- resource allocations and work-load forecasting for team members
- integration of onsite & offshore
- Capability/Competency improvements by knowledge transfer.

So wish to know under which NOC i can claim above duties

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
shahid_canadaim said:
Dear Senior,

Regards,
Shahid
Hi,

YES you have to submit proof of funds along with your application.

For the 3 of you below is the required amount:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Acceptable proof of funds are:

-bank accounts in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-cashable investments in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-cashable fixed deposits in your name of the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner.

Not acceptable are:
-bank accounts in someone else's name;
-bank accounts which are joint in your name and someone else (other than your accompanying spouse/common-law partner);
-property valuations;
-vehicle valuations;
-jewellery valuations.

All the best!

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
CanDoIt said:
Some of the reasons for rejections from previous years compiled by a forum member:

Incomplete Application, educational documents not submitted with ECA. IELTS was older than 2 year at the time of submission but applicant claimed expiry was 9th July.
Used old Schedule 3 form
Self Attested duties rejected by CIC, Reapplied on 6th Sep
Insufficient Work Experience Proof
Sent Photocopy of ECA report instead of original
Submitted old Schedule 3 Form, Reapplied on 10/9/2013
Did not meet the requirements of Regulation 10 of IRPA
Did not mention "VISA office name" in Generic Form and did not submit Additional Family information Form
Submitted old Schedule 3 form.
Used old Schedule 3 form
Job Description does not match with NOC
Incomplete Application ( waiting for mail from CIC to know what exactly is missing)
Used old schedule 3 form, Birth Certificate copy & ECA report not submitted.(The user informed that the birth certificate copy was submitted & there in the returned doc set)
Job experience mismatch with NOC
Birth Certificate issued by High Commission of India in Mauritius not accepted by CIC
Incomplete IMM5562 Travels Form and CIC need a letter from the user's employer for his duties (He had provided self signed letter as his HR was not issuing letter with all job duties)
The additional info. form for spouse was missing
Used old Schedule 3 form, Reapplied on 9/6/2013
Incomplete reference letter and missing duties
User had a job offer letter but did not have HRSDC approval
Failed to prove 67 points, got 66 points instead, failed to claim work experience points by not attaching duties for 2 years
Resubmitted the Application on 10/11/2013, Previous application was returned due to incomplete reference letter
Job experience mismatch with NOC, reapplied on 10/2/2013
Incomplete Application (waiting for Package)
Obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, 65 points
Incomplete IM0008 form, Page 2 Missing ( Reapplied on 9/11/2013)
Submitted Old Schedule 3 Form (Reapplied on 9/25/2013)
Did not have mother and father name in birth proof ( school leaving certificate in his case)
File returned due to TWO NOC Code mentioned in section 12.a of Schedule 3 form
File returned due to old Schedule 3 form.
job experience was not approved because main duties were not provided in the employer letters or documentation.
Incomplete Application
Used old schedule 3 form
File returned on 2 feb 2014. Credit card payment declined
Credit Card Failed after several tries
Incomplete Application
File returned due to missing additional info form for spouse
Application returned due to Old Schedule 3 Form.
Did not sign the Payment Form
CC could not be charged.
User's mode of payment was International Money order in USD, not accepted by CIC
Missing Birth Certificate.
Job Duties not matched & did not sign Payment Form
Spouse Birth certificate not submitted
Failed to prove 67 points, got 66 points instead, self declared main duties not accepted by CIC
Missing Birth Certificate of Spouse & Change to FSWP Work Experience
Incomplete Application ( waiting for mail from CIC)
Missing IELTS (Though sent with the package & did not get back from CIC)
Not able to reach 67 point due to points for Relative in Canada not considered by CIC.
wrong expiry date on credit card
ECA report by Wes was 3 years post secondary education from a non - recognized institute. This equivalency assessment did not demonstrate that he has completed the equivalent of a Canadian secondary educational credential.
Failed to prove 67 points, got 66 points instead, self declared main duties not accepted by CIC
User made a mistake of putting his primary occupation as Lecturer in Schedule 3 form (Even though he showed his experience in NOC 2243)
Insufficient language benchmark as per CLB
Incomplete Application ( waiting for mail from CIC), Reapplied on 11/18/2013
WES Report provided indicated the Canadian Equivalency Summary as two years of undergraduate study which did not demonstrate that he has completed the equivalent of a Canadian secondary educational credential. Decision made by CIO.
Ineligible NOC Code 0112 was listed as the primary occupation
Birth Certificate not Included & Missing Supplementary Info Travels form, Reapplied on 9th Sep with userid uskp3142
Reason- Photos were missing in application packet although applicant had sent it.
Insufficient Job Duties Proof
Additional family information form missing for spouse
Incomplete Application
Application rejected by CIO inspite of CC charge and ECAS IN PROCESS. Work experience for current job not provided. Reapplied on 9/30/2013
Page 4 of Generic form missing
Incomplete Application
Incomplete Application (waiting for Package)
Hi bro,

could you plz share the applicant's forum name whose app was rejected due to inability to claim points under relative in Canada?

I want get some info regarding his case.

Thanks

jpn

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
ladyrose595 said:
Hello ALL,

Can I ask if the application of the FSW2014 would be faster to be approved if you are married to a Canadian husband? Do you know if there are other procedures on top of the FSW2014 application having this situation?

Because applying for a spousal visa would also take a lot of documentation so might as well just opt for FSW2014 with more support.

Thanks.
FSW works on FIFO method. I would suggest you to take spousal route, if possible. You will have better chances there and allow one more FSW to immigrate.

NSharawat21

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
27-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
15-Dec-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-March-2015
No its not , the basic requirement of Birth Certificate is your Parents name ( both mom and DAd ) your name and your date of birth . if you dont have these names and date on your BC then you can use your 10th and 12th certificate ( in case you have done your 10th and 12th from Indian CBSE board ) , just add an affidavit with your application why you are not able to provide your BC . hope it will helpm you :)
sumitkumaragg said:
i dont have my name on my birth certificate
is it ok

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
himelocean said:

02 ) GENERIC FORM page 03 DEPENDENTS ( I have wife and 02 baby 07 years , 04 years ) here is PERSONAL DETAILS what should I write ?? my spouse details ? If yes then where write my babies information ?

Pls. advise

Thanks / HIMEL
Brother,

1. Are u asking about Generic form footer date? then updated form has 06-2014.

2. Yes u will have to write the info for all...Just click on "Add Dependent" button on the last portion of the form....

U can download the forms from below link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Good luck...

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
ladyrose595 said:
Hello ALL,

Thanks.
Hi , there is no such indication on the guide/ checklist or elsewhere that the processing will be faster if your spouse is Canadian .

In my opinion , in your case spousal visa is the fastest way!

jpn

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
himelocean said:

Pls. advise

Thanks / HIMEL
Mention the date of the day you are going to mail the application. Enter details of your spouse then click on add dependants add your elder child detail again click on add dependants and enter your other child detail. Read guide 7000 for additional help.
Cheers..

Status
Not open for further replies.