+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

awilner

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Sao Paulo
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 11-09-2014
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
harka007 said:
Yes we know that yiu are late...!!! :p
Ok, sorry, my bad! I promise to keep up (or at least try) from now on ;-)

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
NSharawat21 said:
Buddy its easy to lecture others but believe me in the case of CIC no news is good news and who knows may be by EOD day you will hear the good news so keep patience may be god is testing your patience ..... I am sure you will get the news soon :).. think in this way in case of rejection you still have time of improvement and to apply again :)
Yes dear u r correct

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
shah2014 said:
@ nav2014

Better, just relax and trust them. They also know that a mistake (specially if made by them) can be rectified and resubmitted within cap right now. So, no reason for them to hide info from u.
yes u r right

chiragpathel

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2014
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
Danibravo2003 said:
Dears

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I GOT CHARGE![/size][/size][/size]

NOC : 1114
payment method : cc

date of charge : 07/07/2014

:D :D :D :D :D THANKS TO ALL FOR THE SUPPORT! PLEASE ADMIN UPDATE MY STATUS!
Cong8!!

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let me introduce a different dimension to when CIO will dispense with applications received on May 8th,2014.

The latest time of the day for which most late applications were received was between 4.30 pm-5.00 pm(except of course few applications that were received around 5.00 am and 7.00 pm which raises questions as per the real time of receipt of those applications).

From the above and given the fact that Danibravo2003 application was received at 1.05 pm on May 8th,2014,it goes to show that fewer applications were received after this time (1.05 pm) on that date (judging by information available on the spreadsheet).May 8th application would have been dispensed with by the end of this week.

This gives a ray of hope to applicants whose applications were received around May 9th,2014.

Note: In the above analysis,importance was given to applicants who supplied CC information over and above DD.

nelkyl

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hi,

7th of May applicant charged on 30.6.14 - DD. NOC 1112

Pls update in table under Name in sheet: lusman

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah2014 said:
@ solomonwise

R u assuming that FIFO is also used for applications received within a day?
yes of course! They couldn't have jumped to 1.05 pm when applications were received prior to this time would not have been treated/processed (even though there are isolated cases. My inference is from the spreadsheet though).

navred

Jun 22, 2014
I sent my application via fedex to

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category or Arranged Employment Category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
Centralized Intake Office
PO BOX 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
Canada

Will this be a problem ?

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
Remember May 8th only started charging on Friday, Jul 4th. Almost the entire Monday (i.e. today) is about to get over soon; and how many May 8th cases have we got news for? About 5-7 guys, right? Of course a few DD cases might be going on in the background as well. There are a total of 78 cases for May 8th. My guess is it might take about 2 plus weeks (could be 2.5?) to get done with May 8th alone, though of course for the first week May 7th will continue in parallel and likewise towards the latter part of May 8th applications for May 9th will also begin in parallel. By the time May 8th and May 9th is done and dusted with it will be end of July for sure, may be even like August 4th to 6th. Of course by then May 12th would have also started in parallel. Just my take basis spread sheet numbers! :)
You might be right though,I really can't place a bet on it that May 8th application will be dispensed with by the end of this week but you would agree with me that the processing speed has increased some sort in the last couple of days...

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah2014 said:
@ solomonwise

We have seen many instances of random charging for application of a particular day, whereby early morning apps have been charged after few days of afternoon apps.

With ur assumption, you are assuming that every app require similar time and every reviewer has same speed. Thus, they start with early morning apps and gradually more to later apps. I would rather assume that apps are allocated to different reviewers (or teams) based on NOC and they review it at their own speed and as per the requirement of the app. (Single applicant with 1 yr experience will take less time than a family of 4-5 person with PA having 6-7 yrs experience in 3-4 different companies). Also, one particular day may have concentration of specific NOC, which will lead to more time required for that team to clear the backlog compared to another team responsible for some other NOC.

Moreover, as per CIC and Ministrial instructions, FIFO is only for dates not for apps received within a day.
You might be right but I strongly suspect (call it premonition if you like) that the processing speed will increase faster than before in the next couple of days (the evidence of which we are witnessing)......

Hope1957

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
LANDED..........
21-03-15
It might improve considering there are no more statutory holidays in Canada for July. Let's hope that that speeds things up. I believe last year it took nearly 2 months for applicants to receive PERs, which is better than the current PER processing time. Then again the number of applications being accepted for processing was far lesser than this year's numbers.
Another thing I have noticed is that when CIO is working on FSW applications, they don't work on Canadian Experience Class Applications (and vice versa). Perhaps they alternate on the type of applications they process. One can only speculate what happens in that office!
Let's hope that this bittersweet journey ends on a sweet and positive note. :)

solomonwise said:
You might be right though,I really can't place a bet on it that May 8th application will be dispensed with by the end of this week but you would agree with me that the processing speed has increased some sort in the last couple of days...

Status
Not open for further replies.