+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

veteran

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi shifted to colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC RPRF 08-10-2015
Nomination.....
PER 25-3-2015
AOR Received.
18-5-2015
IELTS Request
REDO 24-12-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
15-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-4-2016
LANDED..........
I got mail from DHL...and got proof of delivery..

It contains date and time of packet received.However, it does not mention name of receiver..

Anyone who can tell me how can I trace it....

Regards

canada2319

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Dominican Republic
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good evening,have yet to start process, gathering all documents and awaiting to take ielts tests in september. My husband is the main applicant, applying with NOC 4011. This process is a bit streesful and confusing at times. Can payments (application fee, WES fee) be done by credit card? I am planning on showing POF with a bank certificate, should it be in USD or can it be in my country currency (Dominican Republic).

Is anybody from Dominican Republic applying? What visa office do I put on application?

Thanks

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
capr13 said:
Hi Cando it,
Can please pm me and reply to my pm.
You came as a saviour thank god please do reply back and let me know if we can discuss the same.
Thanks in advance.
Capr13, sent you a PM...not sure if it is late and I am sorry as I was held up at work!

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
dmitrych said:
Hi CanDoIt,
I haven't included that estimate into the spreadsheet. Even though there's another estimate (for caps) in the spreadsheet, I'm still not sure if the spreadsheet is a good place for such information that's difficult to prove for sure.
The estimate on the image is still up-to-date, though.
Dmitrych,
The prediction should be there...its a good way of knowing when you can expect to get charged. If not charged, you can expect that either the case is being dealt with some complications or it is well on its way back!!

rahulfriends

Jun 25, 2014
Hi Seniors,

I am Indian and I have below queries.
1. I am trying to apply through online for Canada FSW 2014 but not getting to link to fill online questionnaire or not getting link to generate personal checklist code on cic.gc.ca site. Please provide direct link.
2. Is it really require to fill online application and send physical copy of application?
If yes then where we need to send physical copy of application? (I have added "Delhi, India" in field - Immigration office requested for this application in Generic form)
3. In pdf form there are some conditions which are hiding the textbox and date selection textbox. After taking print out of such pdf form, can I write Not Applicable or NA by using black pen?
4. Is it compulsory to have passport or national identity documents for kids under 5 age?

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Question to Elder folks in the FSWP2014 stream:

1) The only ECA service that accepts the university of my cousin is ICAS, and from what I have read in this forum, and on their various websites, WES and CES are faster. We have no other option than to send her docs to ICAS even if it means it's gonna take about 8 plus weeks to get done....do you guys think it is a wise idea to go in for that at this point in time, hoping to get it by end of August for a NOC like Registered Nurses?

2) Also, if we succeed in getting the ICAS by end of August meanwhile the NOC for Registered nurses has already been filled up, can we downgrade a bit and apply for the NOC Licensed Practical Nurses, that seems to have a chance to stay for a longer time before getting filled?

3) Or finally should we drop the application project since it seems a bit late?

I need some advice from you my dear folks....

Du courage!!

Stylove

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
Friends
I would like to have your thoughts on the following. I have been working in my current company for last 8 years . Started as Engineer, then Sr and then Principal. When I submit my Manager letter, should I ask him to mention the duties from all roles which may span multiple pages or just the general duties which are aligned with the CIC list in a single page.

I am confused , please help

Thanks
Sumesh

siouxe

May 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
28-08-2014
Med's Request
29-9-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
3-11-2014
LANDED..........
2Q 2015
Is it safe to assume that the new CAP updates includes some of May 7 applicants?

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
Friends
I would like to have your thoughts on the following. I have been working in my current company for last 8 years . Started as Engineer, then Sr and then Principal. When I submit my Manager letter, should I ask him to mention the duties from all roles which may span multiple pages or just the general duties which are aligned with the CIC list in a single page.

Thanks
Sumesh

toocoolamit

May 22, 2014
ali1982 said:
need opinion from those who have applied for noc 2132 (mechanical engineer ) category.Can any of you tell me if my duties are relevant for this noc.i am a mechanical engineer and working as inspection engineer in a company.i am posting both type of duties that are given as a sample and my actual duties that i perform .i know it will take your few precious minutes and i am thankful for that.

Mechanical engineers perform some or all of the following duties:
• Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of mechanisms, components and systems
Plan and manage projects, and prepare material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for machinery and systems
• Design power plants, machines, components, tools, fixtures and equipment
• Analyze dynamics and vibrations of mechanical systems and structures
Supervise and inspect the installation, modification and commissioning of mechanical systems at construction sites or in industrial facilities
Develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs and provide guidance to industrial maintenance crews
Investigate mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems
Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for industrial construction or maintenance
Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs, calculations and cost estimates.
My duties are:
1. Preparation of bids/proposals, tenders, contract documents and their addition on PBT (Piping & backlog tool) on regular basis for industrial activities.
2. Plan and manage projects, preparing project cost and feasibility reports and reviewing project specifications for industrial systems.
3. Inspection and supervision of mechanical equipment's at construction and industrial sites and investigate abrupt mechanical problems.
4. Monitor inspectors, supervisors and site staff engineers for QA/QC issues and provide guidance to industrial maintenance crews.
5. Preparation of project instructions for site staff and supervisors, collection of data and technical report writing for clients as per project specifications.
6. Coordination with international offices for procurement & expediting issues, including shop fabrication inspections.
7. Ensuring implementation of quality control procedure and review design and calculation reports for mechanical components.
hi , I have applied for 2132 and I can tell you that it is a bit tricky to get LOR as per their duties requirement because Mechanical is such a vast field. I saw in your letter that your 4-5 duties are matching which is well enough for acceptance as per the feedback received from FSW 2013 applicants. In my case only 3 duties are matching... I am 21st may applicant and still waiting for my app status....

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
siouxe said:
Is it safe to assume that the new CAP updates includes some of May 7 applicants?
Yes. It looks like.

toocoolamit

May 22, 2014
adisu01 said:
Friends

Thanks
Sumesh
Hi .. I think it is better to ask for all roles and responsibilities w.r.t. each position because they have asked for the same. Sometimes incomplete LOR is also reason for the rejection of App.

sagarsa

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-11-2014
IELTS Request
Second line update : 17th Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Started Processing : 14th Jan 2015
Med's Request
20th Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Feb Starting...
Passport Req..
13th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th March 2015
Hi Seniors,

Is it required to include salary details in reference letter signed by your supervisor?
I have my pay slips and should attach the same with application.

tupa

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Own Issue:: Important Case study For all Forum Members who are in Inter-Religion Marriages
Dear All, I am a active member on this forum, applied for FSW2014 on 5 May, Got my PER email from CIO on 17 June (NOC 2241). Entry given in the spreadsheet.
I just wonder how did I get the the PER, I never expected this neither my husband did. My husband and I from a different religion, my husband changed his name during our marriage but his passport, Birth Certificate, Job Certificate, ECA all in his previous name except our Marriage Certificate shows his changed name. Fyi I am a muslim women and my husband was Hindu ( still carriers his old Name PP).submitted all docs as per his old Name docs.
I just explained all this things in a separate sheet why he could not change his name in all PP, job certs, academic certs.

Still we we were damn sure that PER wont be issued. But now I have heard that its the visa office who will scrutinize all this docs. In my PP my husband name shows XXX.. But in his PP its YYY.

So we are waiting for rejection in fact though I explained and asked for Humanitarian and Compassionate ground to take our matter.

Lets hope and pray, we know how important for us to have a PR for Canada!!!! We are in serous problem here, cant explain. May Allah bless us all.

Tupa

maddyphysio

Star Member
May 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
--
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER : 11 August
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
Med Done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting for it..
VISA ISSUED...
By God's Grace Very Soon
Hello Seniors/Friends.

With the GOD'S Grace My Credit Card got Charged on 30 June..

NOC: 3142

App Received Date: 7 May

Time: 1:57 PM

Mode of Payment: CC

Thank you all for your Kind Support and valuable Guidance.. :) ;)

All the Best to all Applicant who are waiting..

Status
Not open for further replies.