+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonuola

Mar 25, 2014
Hi, I submitted my application on the 18th of June under NOC 1111, however I just observed that I indicated my mother's marital name as the family name at birth instead of the maiden name on schedule A background declaration form. Seniors what do you think?

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
mr_masry said:
Please I need Help from Experts ..

I want to how they calculate or measure the part time work in equivalent to the full time .. on the CIC website it clearly states : " Your work experience must be: at least one year (1560 hours), full-time or an equal amount in part-time... (at least 30 hours per week, or an equal amount of part-time) I'm confused about what that means,there are some people who claims that the CIC consider any part time work as Half the amount regardless of number of hours worked ? (for example : 2 years are equal to one year of full time work ?? " while others says that they calculate the number of worked part time hours and see what this is equivalent to ..

In my situation,my work experiece was for 3 years and 4 months of part time work 22 hours per week .. will they consider it as 2 years of full time work (based on number of hours calculations ) or not ( based on the Half rule ) ??

Please If you know someone who applied with the same situation I would appreciate his opinion ..
Bro...does you offer letter or the employment letter mentions anywhere that the work is part time ..?

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
+1
shah2014 said:
@ Prospective Applicants from Mumbai

For those in Mumbai, ups is offering a 40% discount if you drop it at their main hub
In Mumbai it is in jogeshwari. Don't ask the call center guys, they may misguide, a friend just couriered 1.2 kg docs for 2,400/- using express service.

UPS has proven track record of fastest delivery from India to NS over last few months.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Validity of IELTS is two years counting it until the application has received at CIO

Below is the statement from Instruction Guide:

Proof of language proficiency

When you submit your application to the CIO, you must include original results of one of the following language tests from a testing agency designated by CIC.

Your language test results must not be more than two years old at the time that we receive your application at the CIO.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Century said:
validity of IELTS counted from the day your case officer picks up my application.

CIO will inform you when you will get PER e-mail.

Also request you to update/enlisted in the spreadsheet.

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

Thanks and regards.

Yahoo_India

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I have a doubt and I am seriously puzzled with my doubt. I would appreciate if someone with the right knowledge can help.

I have not submitted my application so far and plans to send it by mid of July. I am worried about the status of completed application received by CIC by that time. First of all the number is updated not so frequently on the website. Moreover I am not sure if the number shown on the website on the date of updation shows the exact number of completed application received by CIC and no application, received but not checked for completion, are pending. I am afraid of the situation wherein I see the number as 100 on website, and more than thousands of applications, complete and received by CIC but not checked for completeness, are available with CIC.

Need help of experts...

~TIA (Thanks In Advance)

induscan

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 06-11-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
15-01-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2015
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2015
LANDED..........
08-01-2016
ashif_eee said:
No need to provide Spouse educational and work documents brother...:)

U will need to submit her PP and Birth cert...
Thank you bro !

NT_MAPLE

Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-12-2014
Interview........
Waived hopefully
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
maverick11 said:
No choice i guess, good luck to you too......hope we both make it :)
Yes you will make it in the cap.. 2171 is expected to be filled only by end of September (worst case early Sep)... All the best :)

soloDBA

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
LANDED..........
May/July 2015 (hopefully)
soloDBA said:
Some more questions before I send off my package:

Generic Application Form for Canada - IMM0008ENU_2D: This form was filled on computer. When I select current country of residence as "India", the "Last Entry to Canada" fields get greyed out. I have been to Canada in 2002-2003 to visit my sister. Do I keep these "Last Entry To Canada" fileds empty? Or print form and then fill it out?

Schedule A Background Declaration - IMM5669E: It says "Mothers Name at Birth". This means I have to enter my mother's last name before marriage and first name with my grandfathers name instead of fathers name? All other places where mentioned, it is post-marriage name.

I am looking for confirmation that I don't need below forms. And that I can leave these out completely from the package. Also, I dont need to check mark these forms in the checklist document.
Additional Dependents/Declaration - IMM 0008DEP: I am principal application + wife + 1 child of 2 year age. Both will accompany me.

Separation Declaration for Minors Traveling to Canada - IMM 5604: I am married with 1 child. Wife and child will be accompanying me.

Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union - IMM 5409: I am married to my wife. Will be submitting marriage certificate as request but do I need this form?

Use of a Representative - IMM 5476: Not using any agents.
can someone help me with these items?
thanks in advance.

Gurbax Singh

Jun 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with file
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
23-03-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
HI All

I had sent my application on June 11th 2014 and was received by CIC on 16th june 2014 at 9:58 am by MACQUARRIE..
when should I expect them to respond or charge my cc (tentatively ::))

Thanks and All the best to all

rahulfriends

Jun 25, 2014
Hi Seniors,

I am little bit confuse about the process of applying WES for educational credential assessments (ECA)
Queries:
1. Before applying online to WES, Do I need to fill academic transcript request form and prepare seal envelop for all markedsheet attested by Controller of Examinations and send it - World Education Services, 2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400, Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3 Canada ?
2. I did 10th, 12th, BCS and Msci Computer from Pune university. On online WES form "Your Education" tab contain button to add "Add Another Credential". How many credentials need to add and which one?

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
:) UID was for good purpose but the complexity of system has overshadowed it. Rather than cancelling the whole project govt should have thought some other alternative ,Now the whole budget which was allocated went in vain...Only God knows ..when will we have good days " "Acche din"
neel-here said:
sooon Aadhar card will become a history ! :p

The UID project is on the verge of shutting down... Congress + Nilekani wasted Crores of public money in baseless ('faltu') project. :(

induscan

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 06-11-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
15-01-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2015
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2015
LANDED..........
08-01-2016

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
rahulfriends said:
Hi Seniors,

I am little bit confuse about the process of applying WES for educational credential assessments (ECA)
Queries:
1. Before applying online to WES, Do I need to fill academic transcript request form and prepare seal envelop for all markedsheet attested by Controller of Examinations and send it - World Education Services, 2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400, Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3 Canada ?
People in the forum say yes but me and most of my friends did not fill this form but still they got the credential assessment done. But I would suggest you to get this filled as you have nothing to lose.
2. I did 10th, 12th, BCS and Msci Computer from Pune university. On online WES form "Your Education" tab contain button to add "Add Another Credential". How many credentials need to add and which one?
You need to add only BCS and MSCi

Modified: You should not prepare the sealed envelope. Your university should attest your mark sheets, put the transcript form andd then seal the envelope and give you to you. You should then send these attested copies to WES.

Status
Not open for further replies.