+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
namaste said:
Sorry, but what exactly is your issue? I don't get it from what you wrote. So, you live in a country other than Philippines, but you should have chosen Manila as your VO?
I think he means that instead of selecting VO for his country of origin (unknown), he selected one for his current country of residence (Phillipines).

Raji72

Jun 11, 2014
k_b said:
Please wait for 2 more weeks. Meanwhile if you are aware of any issue in your application which can be of major concern please let all know so that they can suggest if that can cause rejection.

You can also start arranging new documents for a fresh application and try n get job responsibilities under some other noc like 2173.

This is purely my thinking and I request seniors to correct me if I am advising strongly
Dear ashif_eee, k_b

Its been now 8 weeks and I waited for 2 more weeks as per your suggestion. Please advice if we need to send mail to CIO and ask for the status of my application.

The DD is not charged yet,I checked with the bank and We didn't get the package returned from CIO. If it has to be rejected why are they waiting? Or its due to they wanted to choose best applicant and then process the rest ...

Will i get a response from CIO over mail?

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmeraj said:
Hi guys...any one from aligarh Muslim university here??..if yes can u tell me the procedure to get the sealed n attested transcripts to be sent to wes...please do help...

Yes.. I am from AMU and I have got it done last year.. You need to go to Registrar Office (Controller Office) with Marks Sheet... Let them know why you need it for and they know the process.. They will give you the attested copy of Marks Sheet in sealed envelop.. You can get it sealed even in front of you.. Take it and send it to WES with your Degrees copy...

If you are not in Aligarh then you can authorize it to any other AMU staff who is known to you..In that case you need to provide your details such as enrollment number etc etc..

And its better to get the sealed copy with you and send to WES instead of asking them to send... It may actually delay the process.. If you will get the sealed envelope with you you can send all docs to WES at once...

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
aha2174 said:
Yes.. I am from AMU and I have got it done last year.. You need to go to Registrar Office (Controller Office) with Marks Sheet... Let them know why you need it for and they know the process.. They will give you the attested copy of Marks Sheet in sealed envelop.. You can get it sealed even in front of you.. Take it and send it to WES with your Degrees copy...

If you are not in Aligarh then you can authorize it to any other AMU staff who is known to you..In that case you need to provide your details such as enrollment number etc etc..
That's the kind of to-the-point case-by-case help one can get in this forum. +1

Regards

issteven

Jan 2, 2014
I think this is what he meant. Manila office handles FSW from:

Caroline Islands, Guam, Japan, Johnston Atoll, Korea (Republic of), Kosrae, Marianas, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Midway Island, Northern Mariana Island, Pacific Islands, Palau (Belau), Philippines, Ponape, Truk Island, Wake Island, Yap Island

I guess he lives in Japan or South Korea, where he should indicate Manila as VO not seoul or tokyo.
namaste said:
Sorry, but what exactly is your issue? I don't get it from what you wrote. So, you live in a country other than Philippines, but you should have chosen Manila as your VO?

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
suzuki said:
My appln for 2173 was received on may 7. I find an issue in one of my submitted form.

I am living in a country for some years which is not my country of origin. So while writing the VO in the form, I have written the VO of the country i am currently living in. Later I realized that the VO corresponding to the country i am living is in Manila.

How will CIC take my VO issue? Please share your opinion. Thanks
Brother,
as other people asked, what is your issue now?

A_S

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
warcelo said:
Tomorrow is hollyday in Canada.... Another wasted day....
Bro its does not show tomorrow as a holiday as per the holidays listed in their website
http://www.statutoryholidays.com/2014.php
However if the officials want to take a day off to watch England vs Uruguay...... ;D ;D ;D

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
issteven said:
I think this is what he meant. Manila office handles FSW from:

Caroline Islands, Guam, Japan, Johnston Atoll, Korea (Republic of), Kosrae, Marianas, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Midway Island, Northern Mariana Island, Pacific Islands, Palau (Belau), Philippines, Ponape, Truk Island, Wake Island, Yap Island

I guess he lives in Japan or South Korea, where he should indicate Manila as VO not seoul or tokyo.
Based on his user name, i think he is in japan...lol

JOSHRAHUL

Apr 29, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER - 17-10-2014
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
PENDING
Passport Req..
PENDNING
VISA ISSUED...
PENDING
LANDED..........
PENDING
Hi Seniors,
My Application has been reached at CIC Sydney. I have enclosed a DD. Kindly find below the info....Kindly update in your database. NOC Applied 0121

Dear Customer,

This notice serves as proof of delivery for the shipment listed below.

Tracking Number:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Service:UPS Worldwide Express Saver™
Weight:1.50 kgs
Shipped/Billed On: 13/06/2014
Delivered On:18/06/2014 9:39
Delivered To:SYDNEY, CA
Signed By:DAVE
Left At:Receiver

Thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you.
Sincerely,
UPS

Tracking results provided by UPS: 18/06/2014 21:15 ET

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
byn2013 said:
Based on his user name, i think he is in japan...lol
Japan might be his country of origin. He says he is living elsewhere, so we can only speculate.

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
JOSHRAHUL said:
Hi Seniors,
My Application has been reached at CIC Sydney. I have enclosed a DD. Kindly find below the info....Kindly update in your database. NOC Applied 0121

Dear Customer,

This notice serves as proof of delivery for the shipment listed below.

Tracking Number:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Service:UPS Worldwide Express Saver™
Weight:1.50 kgs
Shipped/Billed On: 13/06/2014
Delivered On:18/06/2014 9:39
Delivered To:SYDNEY, CA
Signed By:DAVE
Left At:Receiver

Thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you.
Sincerely,
UPS

Tracking results provided by UPS: 18/06/2014 21:15 ET
hi
out of topic. just curiosity , my documents weights less than 0.5kg(UPS showed 0.3kg). just wonder does it really need a lot of support documents?

crewbunk

Star Member
May 6, 2014
I notice that the new generic form has been posted and now is solved for printing issue. However, I have already sent out my application forms to the Canadian lawyer for review and they are ready to send out the package to CIC in few days time after review and sign.

Would that be a problem if I am still using the old form but guarantee it will be delivered to CIC before July 1? Or I need to update the form and sign again and courier to my Canadian lawyer for submission?

Will there be a period that both old & new form accepted? I am afraid even it's allowed now, by the time they review my package it's already mid July or after and they will consider my form outdated and got rejected.

Why they will use the term "July 2014" if the form is uploaded in June 2014? Does that mean they allow a period of acceptance till it's actually effective in July 1st?

Thanks! ::)

A-Cheng

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2014 1:18pm DD encashed May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 26, 2014 together with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
PER June 13, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 8 received by CEM Oct 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 15 passports received by CEM Oct 20
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas DM Oct 31 [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8iI3Lg17Ne3vkBnjFy7zxHET3jRed6u_pFZn8BTcqD3c4gTTE5g[/img] Passports with visa delivered November 8
crewbunk said:
I notice that the new generic form has been posted and now is solved for printing issue. However, I have already sent out my application forms to the Canadian lawyer for review and they are ready to send out the package to CIC in few days time after review and sign.

Would that be a problem if I am still using the old form but guarantee it will be delivered to CIC before July 1? Or I need to update the form and sign again and courier to my Canadian lawyer for submission?

Will there be a period that both old & new form accepted? I am afraid even it's allowed now, by the time they review my package it's already mid July or after and they will consider my form outdated and got rejected.

Why they will use the term "July 2014" if the form is uploaded in June 2014? Does that mean they allow a period of acceptance till it's actually effective in July 1st?

Thanks! ::)
byn2013 said:
hi
out of topic. just curiosity , my documents weights less than 0.5kg(UPS showed 0.3kg). just wonder does it really need a lot of support documents?
No. What matters is you attached documents according to the checklist: forms, supporting documents mentioned or the allowed substitutes for the documents in case the specific documents are not available.

If the app will reach cic on July better submit the new one.

The form was shown early to give the interested person time to prepare.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
dollyy said:
After lodging 2, 3 complains Got a reply from CIC
Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Call Centre's e-Services Unit.
Our technical team has made the appropriate correction to resolve the issue. You should be able to continue accessing the IMM 0008 form without further difficulty. Please try again.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Sincerely,
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

THANK GOD!! THE NEW FORM HAS BEEN UPDATED!!!!! GOING TO SEND APP IN MORNING! :) :)
+1000 mate. The form is now printable. All credit goes to you for notifying CIC. You are the mover.

Status
Not open for further replies.