+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

simarwalia88

Jun 2, 2014
Oscar7 said:
I had a good laugh on your saying "on to this forum sum tyms scares me nd i feel i thnk i left this thng or dat thng posted by members in the forum" although what you say is not a matter of laughter. Ideally one should have come here a few months before filing the application and interact with people who are already ahead of you to learn the process steps. Nevertheless it's okay. It is never late to learn. Just don't get disheartened by little things that people say. I have known this process for many years now, and there is a LOT of variation in practice of filling information on forms from one successful case to another. Feel free to put your questions of whatever you think might be a serious breach you might have made, and there are many experts who can share their views. But please don't get disheartened at all. The purpose of the forum is to help each other without having to pay a heavy fee to some consultant / lawyer. Although if you can pay that fee and seek professional help that too is a small drop in the ocean in terms of the investment made, just my take. Do whatever is best in one's interest.
Actually i got to know about this forum just 3-4 days before filing my appliation . Although i have faith that my application is complete but sumtyms I am lyk "Did I miss this thing th guys r taking abt " Kinda scary :eek: Actually i had a fight wid my consultant last year when i was filing for the same category so i desided to go on my own . Wish i knew abt this forum earlier but i have faith in my application rest tym will tell ;D .Lets hope for the best .
Can u plz guide that Once the application is sent what is the procedure followed by CIC and how much tym dey take to make a decision on one's application ????

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
Hi Guys,
I applied for FSW2014 noc 2173 and my application recieved on 7th May , I holds MCA (Masters) . My experience letter states the below content. Is it fine for the roles and responsibilities for 2173? I m bit nervous on it. ( please note that I took ACS for ausies migration before by giving the same content).

Mr.xxx currently is working for xxx department and is part of the team developing xxx suite of products. He has good software design, development experience and has master's degree in Computer Applications. He has worked on many modules of our flagship xxx and xxx products suite such as xxx, yyy, zz and yyy. He was involved in complete product development life cycle. He has 8 plus years of software development experience in xxx and xxx domain.
Following are the technologies he worked on during his tenure.

Language Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5), Java (JDK 7), SWINGS, J2EE, Servlets EJB 2.0 ,
EJB 3.0, FIX1.4, JEE, Struts 2.0, Spring 3.0,JQuery,Html
Database Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g,Oracle11g,Sybase 15
Application Server Jonas 4.6.1, Glassfish 2, Web Logic 12c, Tomcat 7, JBoss AS 6.0
IDE IntelliJ Idea, Eclipse
Source Control VSS,SVN,CVS
ORM Hibernate 2.0, MyBatis 3.0
Methodologies Agile SCRUM
Tools Target process, Jenkins

Duties Performed Actively involved in software design, coding, unit testing, user acceptance testing, deployment and implementation on production environment, post implementation support phases.

Mr. xxx has a strong experience in the following areas and acted as lead in some of his projects that he handled in last xxx years.
• System Analysis
• Software Design
• Coding & Unit Testing
• QA Testing Assistance
• User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Deployment and Implementation and post implementation support
• Technical Documentation
• System Maintenance

amis

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Med's Request
23-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
This Question is regarding proof of education which i have to submit along with my ECA report.

do i have to submit copies from my 10th standard.

Are only copies of degrees sufficient or do i have to get their transcripts.

Thnks for you help!

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@century, @ind_2173

If you read carefully, the poster only "feel" or "think" that he might have pushed back. But I'm sure No such thing has happened. Also there's a gap of just 1 week (May 15- Original subm amd May 22- Additional docs), this much delay we have seen many times in processing in a normal scenario. "Yesterday a May 2 Applicant got his CC charged while others for May 6/ 7 are being processed in the queue".

Also, Century- if you have made soo much effort to dig into FSW 2013 thread.. would you mind looking at some more "successful" (whose additional docs are Accepted and Appln processed ) Applicants, they never witnessed a thing as being pushed back in the queue for processing. I remember there are a couple of more such successful Applicants, though majority were returned addnl. docs.

ind_2173 said:
Thanks Century for your efforts to trace the post.

In this case he seems to have missed crucial documents. My ray of hope is that I missed trivial info and they might consider my first app itself. Also in the case you have mentioned, it's just the member's guess that he was placed in the later queue but the fact could be that he was in the earlier queue but his CC charging got delayed as they were trying to verify his details and trying to reconcile. As you can see, I am trying to pep myself up :)

I have also read in 2013 forum multiple posts where their follow up packages were not considered at all.

@ Thanks neel-here bro for trying to show the other side of the coin

edvrfn

Dec 4, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
File Transfer...
26-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Med's Done....
28-12-2013
Passport Req..
02-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
nav2014 said:
Hi Guys,
I applied for FSW2014 noc 2173 and my application recieved on 7th May , I holds MCA (Masters) . My experience letter states the below content. Is it fine for the roles and responsibilities for 2173? I m bit nervous on it. ( please note that I took ACS for ausies migration before by giving the same content).

Mr.xxx currently is working for xxx department and is part of the team developing xxx suite of products. He has good software design, development experience and has master's degree in Computer Applications. He has worked on many modules of our flagship xxx and xxx products suite such as xxx, yyy, zz and yyy. He was involved in complete product development life cycle. He has 8 plus years of software development experience in xxx and xxx domain.
Following are the technologies he worked on during his tenure.

Language Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5), Java (JDK 7), SWINGS, J2EE, Servlets EJB 2.0 ,
EJB 3.0, FIX1.4, JEE, Struts 2.0, Spring 3.0,JQuery,Html
Database Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g,Oracle11g,Sybase 15
Application Server Jonas 4.6.1, Glassfish 2, Web Logic 12c, Tomcat 7, JBoss AS 6.0
IDE IntelliJ Idea, Eclipse
Source Control VSS,SVN,CVS
ORM Hibernate 2.0, MyBatis 3.0
Methodologies Agile SCRUM
Tools Target process, Jenkins

Duties Performed Actively involved in software design, coding, unit testing, user acceptance testing, deployment and implementation on production environment, post implementation support phases.

Mr. xxx has a strong experience in the following areas and acted as lead in some of his projects that he handled in last xxx years.
• System Analysis
• Software Design
• Coding & Unit Testing
• QA Testing Assistance
• User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Deployment and Implementation and post implementation support
• Technical Documentation
• System Maintenance
All seems perfect,
Just i do not see your employee id there

Job start and end dates or still in service with same employer.
If you have seprate documents for that.. then also it should be ok

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
edvrfn said:
All seems perfect,

+1 for ur comments brother...:)

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
max09 said:
Hi Guys

I have 2 questions to ask for one of my friend who is filling the forms:

1) My friends father is deceased, so what should he write the marital status against his name in "Additional family information" form. Also he has written Widow as marital status against his mother's name, thats how it should be right ?

2) He also has different surnames in his passport and degree certificate. What proof should he attach for change of name, he is planning to attach copy of the affidavit he made for change of name and original newspaper sheet where the change if name was advertised, is this sufficient.

Also the sheet moderator, can you please remove the duplicate entry for me in row 468 in the spreadsheet.

Thanks
1) Your friend should write down the full names of his/her father and mother.Both of their status are not required here.
Their status is required/requested on form IMM 5669....he/she should fill their status there.

2)The affidavit and photocopy of the newspaper is enough.he may also just include a cover letter to explain it further.

On your entry....Which should be removed?
Time stamp June 2nd,2014 or June 5th,2014?
June 2nd,2014 DELETED

Cheers.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
sk1979 said:
Hello Seniors,

I already have the experience letter on letter head, duly stamped from my old employer with all the required details (roles and responsibilities included for 10 years).

However, my boss in a new company is not authorized to sign anything written on the letterhead. And I am sure, the person who is authorized will not sign it either. Can I gather following documents instead?

1) Roles and responsibilities mentioned on an A4 size paper and duly signed by my boss with his contact details.
2) An explanation letter to CIC detailing the reason of above.
3) Apart from Roles and Responsibilities; everything else on a letter head duly signed by the responsible person.

Regards.
Hi I understand your position perfectly with your employer who will not give you a reference letter with your roles and responsibilities stated on it for immigration purposes. For some companies, this a policy issue, they just won't do it as that will mean encouraging their talent/skilled hands to leave.
What you can do is accept the letter your company will give you and add the detailed reference letter from your supervisor on plain paper. Attach his call / business card and a simple cover note from you that your company does not give detailed reference due to policy. Don't worry at all, CIC knows this from years of experience and won't hold it against you. Your local VO can verify your employment later if they want to approve your application. All the best.

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
Thanks dear for ur reply . yes there is a section states that start and end date of my job , hours per day and salary as well. The employee number is not there.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simarwalia88 said:
Actually i got to know about this forum just 3-4 days before filing my appliation . Although i have faith that my application is complete but sumtyms I am lyk "Did I miss this thing th guys r taking abt " Kinda scary :eek: Actually i had a fight wid my consultant last year when i was filing for the same category so i desided to go on my own . Wish i knew abt this forum earlier but i have faith in my application rest tym will tell ;D .Lets hope for the best .
Can u plz guide that Once the application is sent what is the procedure followed by CIC and how much tym dey take to make a decision on one's application ????
I can understand the situation. Tell me about it, I am somewhat in the same boat didn't know about this forum until recently. From one consultant to another I have seen a lot of variation in filling forms and attaching documents. Some people have opened their consultancy though they have very less knowledge based on what they hear within their consultant organization. But there are some good consultants as well. So variation exists. I can totally relate to situations where one needs to teach the consultant and LOL fight with them because they fail to comprehend very basic things at times.

The timelines vary greatly. 2 years ago (actually 3 years ago, since 2 years ago the process remained closed for fast track modifications) the timeline was very different from last year's timeline. Last year was probably an exception because processing time increased because of delay / strike or something along that line within the CIC institution. Plus timeline also depends on when you have filled the form during the time it has opened. If you filled within one week you can expect to hear of PER in 45 days or sooner. If you filled late in the process it might take substantially longer time, and becomes harder to predict as the time increases due to addition of other variations in the process. Does this make sense? the best is to wait and watch and read the threads here. That will keep you updated on where things are at a given time, in terms of processing of forms for a particular date. Cheers!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
amis said:
This Question is regarding proof of education which i have to submit along with my ECA report.

do i have to submit copies from my 10th standard.

Are only copies of degrees sufficient or do i have to get their transcripts.

Thnks for you help!
Post secondary school degree/diploma certificates is a must.
If you can get the transcripts also,please include.
Cheers.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Wah 22 wah.. jo simar ne pucha h wo to bata de bhai.... :p sorry for using hindi.

Simar, in layman terms Spreadsheet is a xls maintained by forum experts where all members who have applied for FSW2014 can enter their details and also track other applications along with theirs.

Oscar7 said:
I had a good laugh on your saying "logging on to this forum sum tyms scares me nd i feel i thnk i left this thng or dat thng posted by members in the forum" although what you say is not a matter of laughter. Ideally one should have come here a few months before filing the application and interact with people who are already ahead of you to learn the process steps. Nevertheless it's okay. It is never late to learn. Just don't get disheartened by little things that people say. I have known this process for many years now, and there is a LOT of variation in practice of filling information on forms from one successful case to another. Feel free to put your questions of whatever you think might be a serious breach you might have made, and there are many experts who can share their views. But please don't get disheartened at all. The purpose of the forum is to help each other without having to pay a heavy fee to some consultant / lawyer. Although if you can pay that fee and seek professional help that too is a small drop in the ocean in terms of the investment made, just my take. Do whatever is best in one's interest.

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
edvrfn said:
All seems perfect,

Thanks dear for ur reply . yes there is a section states that start date of my job ,positions, hours per day and salary as well. The employee number is not there.

nb_84

May 5, 2014
Experts and Seniors,

what is the aprox time between CC charged and PER/NER?
if its NER, the time duration is same as well? and what is the criteria to be its an NER after cc got charged?

any idea?

ukhan018

Apr 28, 2014
1. Do we need to attach copy of signature page of passport?
2. I am claiming points for my brother who is a PR holder. The problem is his name on the birth certificate (issued by the hospital) is incorrect. Secondary school documents do not have fathers name. However, fathers name is mentioned on Passport, National ID card and his marriage contract. It I attach these three, will it be enough evidence for proof of relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.