+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
piku said:
hi friends,

R-6,W-6,S-6,L-6 IS TOTAL .SCORE 16. PLEASE TELL ME THE PROCESS HOW THEY CALCULATED 16 POINTS.

PLEASE......

Piku
Please refer to the website.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp

Satyajit_r

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Msimms said:
Does anyone know if itll be a problem if my spouse and i send 2 common law applications to increase our chances? One with me as the principal applicant, the other with him as the principal applicant, also is a 1 yr bank account, 2 yr health insurance payment and a letter signed that we live together is enough evidence to prove common law? there r no bills cause i don't really have any paying. so will those 3 pieces work? and common law in my country is if u live together for 5 years will cic look into that since they claim one yr is enough?
Yes you can send 2 applications. To prove you are common law partners, the partner has to be the beneficiary of the insurance police. In you policy your partner should be the beneficiary and vise versa. If you have any document like house rent agreement which has both your names can be used.

ukhan018

Apr 28, 2014
ukhan018 said:
I have a higher degree, Chartered Accountancy. Wes has equated it to 3 years bachelors. I didnt mention the two years bachelors for wes evaluation because it would have been a lot of trouble getting thr documents to be sent to wes. (Wes has tough requirements for pakistanis)
Plus, i did the bachelors privately while i was studying for CA. so there would be no time gap even if i dont mention it. Just want to confirm one thing, if i mention it in the forms but its not mentioned in wes report (only the higher qualification i.e. CA is) will itt be a problem?
Is it ok if only my higher qualification is mentioned in my WES report and not my two years private bachelors which I did simultaneously while doing CA?? I am applying under 1111, so only the CA is relevant.

Msimms

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Satyajit_r said:
Yes you can send 2 applications. To prove you are common law partners, the partner has to be the beneficiary of the insurance police. In you policy your partner should be the beneficiary and vise versa. If you have any document like house rent agreement which has both your names can be used.
Would it be harmful to apply for a study permit now and FSW?

Satyajit_r

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
delhi2173 said:
1. has anybody able to get the second TRF from british counsil Delhi
2. can someone tell me that can we send the second application under the same NOC before previous application return.

reply are really appreciated
Call BC and tell them you want a duplicate copy. They will guide you. They might tell you that they will courier it directly to the institution - in that case you will have to carry your packet containing the documents and they will put the result in the courier parcel. You might have to bear the cost of courier too, hope this helps.

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
I have applied under NOC 0113 Purchase manager. How do we add our self in the spread sheet???

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
May 29th holds the record for highest number of CC charges in a single day (around 13), so far.

Cant wait for them to reach 27th may applicants ...

simarwalia88

Jun 2, 2014
A friend of mine is CA (India) and he has been practicing on his own . . CA will score how much in education?? and he has no relative in canada . 1 year in practice So 9 points der. I thibnk he will need 7.5 in IELTS. Rest CAs in the group can advice better...................

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
rumel said:
Dear Seniors and Experts,

I have confusions. I just filled up my forms below for occupation. I wrote my current designation in the occupation list instead of Software Engineer.
Generic Form:
Education/ Occupational detail:

Current Occupation
Technical lead
intended occupation
2173- Software Engineers and Designers

Background/Declaration form:
Q. 8 Personal history
year Activity City Status in Country Name of company/Employer
2010-06 to 2014-05 Technical lead Dhk Citizen Company A
2008-03 to 2010 Software Engineer Dhk Citizen Company B {don't leave any blank period. Write up-to Month-Year}
2002 to 2007 Studying Dhk Citizen University name

Note that:2010-06 to 2014-05 i have promoted from Sr. Software Engr to Lead Engr then Technical lead in Company A {Please add. There is no harm in adding details}
Should I have to add those periods with designation separately? {Adding those information won't harm you.}
Economic Class form:

Q. 12 Your work experience
a) Identify, from the list below, the primary occupation
Occupation
Technical Lead
NOC 2173
b) Starting with current occupation
From -to Occupation NOC Years of Experience Main Duties
2010-06 to 2014-05 Technical lead 2173 4 years or more Design, implementation
2008-03 to 2010 Software Engineer 2173 2 years or more Testing, Integration, Development {write exact period including your month}

Please revert me if it is wrongly filled up. I am confused about designation should use instead of Software Engineer. {Applicants gave their designation and those are being accepted. However, I gave the occupation description given against the NOCs}

Additional Family Information form:
Should I have to use the same page of the form for sister/brothers if I need additional sheet
or Can I use any blank A4 page for adding the extra information of sister/brothers. {Can I use any blank A4 page for adding the extra information of sister/brothers. On the top of your paper, write your name, your date of birth, passport number, the name of the form, and write question number are responding with and give your answer.}

Please help me

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
askhan said:
Hello
i have 2 years 3 months experience in NOC 2133
and 1 year 11 months experience in NOC 4011

Will this make total 4+ years experience? Will i get 13 points for it?

Please Note that i have a BSc degree! (While NOC 4011 asks for a Masters Degree)
I have already replied when you sent me PM.

Msimms

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
on the checklist it says submit 6 photos for each family member, does that mean my entire family as in mother sister father and common law spouse, or just me and my spouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.