+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
thorndike4u said:
On the spreadsheet, I see guys who used consultant. And their CC/DD have been charged. How do u guys know ur CC have been charged?, is it that the consultant informed you. I used a consultant and he will be making the GPF on my behalf. How will I know if my cc is charged? Seniors pls advise.
Its your CC, so activate a SMS or email notification or just check online.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANANJAY said:
Guys, jst a curious query, any ideas what kind of vertification VO makes at work places????
Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. They are more likely to do so if they have any doubt about the authenticity of the information. They are also more likely to do so in countries with higher rates of immigration fraud (India, China).

An applicant who has been honest on the application has nothing to fear.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sverma495 said:
My company is sole propritership firm, its letter pad has only mobile no of employer , email , address, they dont have any landline number, is it ok or it is must to have landline no written on the letterpad ??
Not a problem; whatever contact info there is will be fine assuming it actually works to get in touch with the employer.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
Just to add one with Ashif Bhai from my personal experience.

Recently an embassy directly send attached copy of reference letter to Head of HR for confirmation; note that the applicant did not mentioned HR contact address but they somehow collected it. And the Applicant never worked in our company but the signatory worked; later the signatory was sacked for giving false reference letter.
good

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edvrfn said:
To add some more

interview applicants colleagues
interview applicants supervisor
asking to loginin the official mail
checking drawers
How do they know who the applicant's colleagues are?

How can they login to the official mail, do you mean e-mail or internal system? Would any company agree to allow access?

Checking drawers do you mean physically going to the office and looking through desks? What does this mean?

I'm pretty surprised by the above.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
future_canadian said:
Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. They are more likely to do so if they have any doubt about the authenticity of the information. They are also more likely to do so in countries with higher rates of immigration fraud (India, China).

An applicant who has been honest on the application has nothing to fear.

Thnx for replying future canadian

gchabs

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent on 11-02-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Already Sent
File Transfer...
29-12-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
Guys! I'll be getting my MSc assessed by 6th of June and then hopefully should have it delivered by the 10th or sooner since I have opted for the international courier service.

Assuming that they equate this degree at a Canadian Master Level, should I still get my bachelors assessed?

Anybody from last year in this forum who can confirm getting only highest degree would be enough? Any success stories of people from last year managing a PR with only MSc assessed? Hope they will not return my application considering it as incomplete.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amis said:
I have reference letter addressed to the US immigration and citizen services mentioning 3 points about my roles and responsibilities.
Can i use this letter.
It is not ideal. 3 points probably doesn't give CIC enough information to tick most of the boxes in an NOC code as matching with your duties. Try to get a current letter meeting all requirements.

sanyasi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Mexico
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Sverma495 said:
What outcomes we can assume in case of any fraud founded by cic ??
:eek: DIRECT REJECTION!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Graduation in Biochemistry but experience in Marketing.. Eligible..??

patelsd84 said:
Hi,

I have done graduation in biochemistry but having an over 4 years of experience in pharmaceutical company as a marketing coordinato

Am I eligible to apply under NOC 1123 Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations..??,
as most of the duties mentioned under this category are completely matched with my current profile.

As I came to know that your graduation must be in business administration...!!

Please help on the same. Thanks.
The crucial point is your duties matching with the NOC. It doesn't matter what your degree was.

rorita13

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITh APP.
File Transfer...
18-11-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
17-01-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2015 /Passports received 21-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-06-2015
Hi
I just received my IELTS results but not sure how to calcualte:
L 9
R 8.5
W 6
S 8

And my husband
L 5.5
R 5
W 5.5
S 6.5

How many points do we get?

Thanks for replies
R

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amis said:
My Employer has refesued to give me a letter with roles and responsiblities saying its against their policies and so i plan to use this one.

Also,the manager i was working for has moved to another company and is ready to give me a reference letter. Can i use this reference letter even if he is not presently workig with the organization we worked for together. Do i have to submit documents to prove that we worked together ? Please guide me.

Thanks!
Yes it's perfectly fine to get a letter from your former manager even if they have moved on. It's a good alternative in situations where the company itself will not issue the letter due to HR policies.

I don't think you need to submit documents to prove that you worked together, but the letter writer should explain his basis for knowing your duties.

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
APSK said:

2May, 2173 Applicant..No update on CC encashed.. waiting keenly..fingers crossed..since 5/5 CCs are getting encashed now, dont know what to expect now.. either its game over or its a very very very painful wait...!!
Dont loose hope APSK..... you might hear the good news soon.

I am too sailling in the same boat..... May2-2174-No CC cahrged yet..... but as other memebers said.... dont loose hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.