+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Sverma495 said:
Thanks bro. One more question i have got fd of rs 5 lakh from my father as a gift, 10 days before. He directly made fd of my name from his account , the money didnt came in my account, it just simply deducted from his account and fd for my name is made.

Bro i want to know can i show this , or do i need to give affidavit drom father for giving gift, plz give your suggestions

Thanks
In my guess, to keep simpler, u can just show the FDR certificate... Since u have some maturity issue then ignore ur statement...This will be ok...in my opinion...:)

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FutureImmi said:
If you dont remember it then you should include a explanation letter explaining that. Don't leave it out intentionally because they will eventually find out about it.
I found my UCI, i will write it on the form.
Thanks

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
In my guess, to keep simpler, u can just show the FDR certificate... Since u have some maturity issue then ignore ur statement...This will be ok...in my opinion...:)
Thanks bro

asinght

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
AOR Received.
23-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
01-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
==============================================================================
As far as my knowledge goes, you should not include SIN as this is a confidential number. If you observe, CIC suggests to black out the SIN number for previous T4s.

Just my thought...seniors may have other opinion!
Ah, but that does not really answer the query, though :( which is absence of PR card... seniors kindly advise.

I know it is confidential but I haven't blacked it out even on the T4s. Will this (not blacking out SSN) be an issue that can cause rejection?

smithaCAN

May 29, 2014
Hi All,

I am Smitha and I am planning to immigarte to Canada in FSW 2014 program for Software Tester. I do qualify and I am struck with the experience letters from the companies i worked earlier.

I am not getting the proof of experience as authorized by canadian government format and some companies are not giving any letter bcos of their company policies. Please help me, what are the next options to get this.

Please help as I am really in need of alt information.

Thanks
Smitha

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Goku said:
Doesn't matter if it 5 or 6. It should match your duties with appropriate NOC. See my previous response. It might help you.
Goku and Ravi, I believe 10 to 15 points will be always a safe bet. This displays our role much wider for a respective NOC also justifying our experience

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
smithaCAN said:
Hi All,

I am Smitha and I am planning to immigarte to Canada in FSW 2014 program for Software Tester. I do qualify and I am struck with the experience letters from the companies i worked earlier.

I am not getting the proof of experience as authorized by canadian government format and some companies are not giving any letter bcos of their company policies. Please help me, what are the next options to get this.

Please help as I am really in need of alt information.

Thanks
Smitha
Dear sister,

Lots ppl are in same boat as like u...

Please check below:

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

Accumulated Suggestion :

"1) Please descibe the reference letter with your NOC on a white A4 paper and get it acknowledged by your supervisor.
2) Take a copy of photo I'd (company tag photo id) of your supervisor of your company...get it signed by him on it and do attestation
3) Get a service letter from your employee stating you have worked from so and so time with your designation
4) provide an affidavit supporting why you are not able to provide the reference letter in company letter head and attach the service letter provided along with this
5) Submit appointment letter (if exists)
6) Submit Payslip (if exists)
7) Business card of applicant (if exists)

Let me know if u require Sample affidavit for the alternate work reference/job description letter...

Good luck...:)

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Max_ash said:
Wow!!!!
That was an excellent post CPR2012..... Damn, how did i miss reading that :(

anyways, its really heplful for all those who are yet to apply and looking for a good format.

+1 for sure for that post. :)
Thanks Max. All I posted is from the vast experience from this forum.
All the best :)

Rayj

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2014
Med's Request
08/10/2014
Med's Done....
14/10/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20/01/2015
A019624 said:
please find below...

http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet
Thanks for your reply buts that's the online version which you are referring to. I wanted the offline version.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Rayj said:
Thanks for your reply buts that's the online version which you are referring to. I wanted the offline version.
Dear,

i guess, u are looking for the below... ;)

lvtruong said:
I have made an "offline" version of the spreadsheet, you can download it here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3zf_fTd_V6tT2pCT1dELXpEcGs/edit?usp=sharing

Whenever you want to get updates list of people, open it in Excel, Go to "DATA" tab and click on "Refresh All". It will connect to the online version and download latest updates there. Give it some seconds and you will have a file to play with :D.

P.S: If you are notified that External Resource has been disabled, please enable it so it can download data in the online version.

Rayj

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2014
Med's Request
08/10/2014
Med's Done....
14/10/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20/01/2015
ashif_eee said:
Dear,

i guess, u are looking for the below... ;)
Perfect Ashif.. +1 for that

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leave everything unbound.. just your photo should be attached to the the form with paper clip .

lionel_desouza said:
Hi all,

Need some help!!! IS it alright if the application forms are stapled? or should i just attach them with plastic pins.

jaspal2710

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 June (1st app), 2 Sept (second app)
Med's Request
24 dec (1st app). RPRF sent 28 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
27 Dec 14
Passport Req..
DM: 16.03.2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Just read, we should not staple the forms ? is that an issue..

i have stapled the forms

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
jaspal2710 said:
Just read, we should not staple the forms ? is that an issue..

i have stapled the forms
Dear jaspal2710 bro,

Its guided and suggested not to staple....

But I have seen a reasonable number of successful applicants who have stapled from last yr to earlier....

So stay relax.... 8) 8) 8)

dems

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
photo request - 6-Feb-15
Nomination.....
PER: 9-Jan-15
File Transfer...
SLU updated 26Aug15, upto 5th Line update - 29Aug15
Med's Request
04-Sep-15
Med's Done....
14-Sep-15, except for our new born MR received 27Oct15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
7-Dec-15
LANDED..........
In God's Time
ashif_eee said:
Dear sister,

Lots ppl are in same boat as like u...

Please check below:

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

Accumulated Suggestion :

"1) Please descibe the reference letter with your NOC on a white A4 paper and get it acknowledged by your supervisor.
2) Take a copy of photo I'd (company tag photo id) of your supervisor of your company...get it signed by him on it and do attestation
3) Get a service letter from your employee stating you have worked from so and so time with your designation
4) provide an affidavit supporting why you are not able to provide the reference letter in company letter head and attach the service letter provided along with this
5) Submit appointment letter (if exists)
6) Submit Payslip (if exists)
7) Business card of applicant (if exists)

Let me know if u require Sample affidavit for the alternate work reference/job description letter...

Good luck...:)

Hi I want also to ask for your advise, how about if the company is already closed and nowhere to find, and nobody is there anymore. unfortunately i did'nt get any reference letter from them. only what i have here is a copy of contract but it did not show any job description only the title of my position. Is there any chance i can claim this experienced?

please advise thank you very much...

Status
Not open for further replies.