+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kajola said:
hi . thank you. can i ask more. I'm filling up my forms today. :)

In generic form, the part where CSQ is asked turned grey while filling up, should i just leave it like that or I still need to write N/A after I print it?

Thank you in advance.
If greyed out you don't need to fill it in at all.

xxx21202

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
CANADA
future_canadian said:
You could always talk to WES and discuss with them that you think you have a master's degree. Maybe according to WES it really is equivalent only to a Canadian bachelor's.

The difference is only 1 point between a master's degree and 2 bachelor's degrees... hopefully you didn't need that one point and can submit the ECA as is...
Thanks bro,
Ya you are right its only the difference of 1 point, but who wants to sacrifice that without any reason.
Anyways my app will be good with the current evaluation and going ahead. Wish me luck.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
novibrar said:
Dear Experts, seeking your urgent attention..
I Have my birth certificate which doesn't include my name on it, yeh this is bit weird.

My birth certificate was issues after day or two of my birth date and my name was yet to decide. In this case they just issued a birth certificate by crossing the Name field on the certificate however my Parents name, Place of birth and date of birth matches with passport.

Please suggest what to do in this case? has anyone else gone through having similar certificate?

Thanks a lot!
If that's the best you can get, explain thoroughly in an annexure.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PK563 said:
Hii senior
I need help regarding my Australia PCC. I got them last year and use them in fsw13 but my file return first due to payment error and secondly due to cap filled. i used them for my fsw 14 application but they were 1 year old... Do i need to resubmit them on later stage or its fine because i never visit Austrslia after 2011 and PCC issued in 2013. And what is best time to start preparing for new one...
You need a new one but PCCs need not be sent with the application. Just start applying for new PCCs now.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amanuppal said:
I submitted my and my wife Matriculation Certificate with is both in Hindi & English and our DOB is also mentioned on the Certificate. I have also attached our BC where the name only are written in Hindi rest the dates and format is in english, I got them translated but attached photocopies of translation and forgot to enclose the Affidavit. Will that be a trouble ??
It could be because it doesn't meet the requirement for translated documents. But maybe they will just ask for you to supply a properly certified document later. They're under no obligation to do so.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigrationland said:
Fixed deposit certificate of just 15 days old and maturity period of 2 years will be OK / not - for Proof of funds

Thanks
For settlement funds? It may not be because the maturity date is too far in the future for it to be a liquid asset. Though in my experience most fixed deposits can be withdrawn before maturity with a penalty.

nirjhardeb

May 14, 2014
GUYS.
Just a OFF TOPIC QUERY.... SAY ...I APPLY for the FSWP ...nd unfortunately I cant make it through (! hope not) ....nd If I try for STUDENT VISA later on, for CANADIAN UNI...do u think there is possibility to get STUDENT VISA REJECTION as the CIC would know that I ve intentions to go for PR in CANADA???

Enlighten me...please...

amanuppal

Star Member
May 20, 2014
future_canadian said:
It could be because it doesn't meet the requirement for translated documents. But maybe they will just ask for you to supply a properly certified document later. They're under no obligation to do so.
Thanks for the reply, I will keep my fingers crossed till my Credit Card is charged. They accept Matriculation Certificates issued by India as a proof of Birth as it mentioned DOB. I have attached and it is in English & Hindi both, i am not sure what they are going to do????

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
nirjhardeb said:
GUYS.
Just a OFF TOPIC QUERY.... SAY ...I APPLY for the FSWP ...nd unfortunately I cant make it through (! hope not) ....nd If I try for STUDENT VISA later on, for CANADIAN UNI...do u think there is possibility to get STUDENT VISA REJECTION as the CIC would know that I ve intentions to go for PR in CANADA???

Enlighten me...please...
Enlightened --- Principal of dual intent.

It states that you can apply for temporary visa along with a PR application.
Student visa comes under temporary category.

You need to provide a statement of purpose of your education under principal of dual intent.
Make sure the Statement of purpose is strong content about (1.5 page A4 size)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nirjhardeb said:
GUYS.

Enlighten me...please...
It is possible.

nirjhardeb

May 14, 2014
to JANGO1

THANKS FOR THE REPLY....BUT THE THING IS SOME OF MY FRIENDS TOLD ME, WHO WORKED FOR SOME CANADIAN UNIVERSITY APPLICATION CENTER....THAT IF SOMEBODY HAS APPLIED FOR FSWP AND GOT rejected ...and later on he applies for STUDENT VISA...he/she is most likely get his VISA APP rejected....as the VO will not b convinced that he/she will not return back to his/her home country .... which is an Important issue for getting STUDENT VISA in canada....

So my point is....Do I stand a chance to get a STUDENT VISA ...if MY FSWP APP gets rejected unfortunately!??

zaratustra

Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please help.

How can i change my status on the spreadsheet? My application has just been received and want to add the info on the spreadsheet.

rafe_lovely

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
future_canadian said:
Faking a letter is defrauding CIC and is grounds for rejection and exclusion from Canada for 2 years or more. DO NOT DO THIS. Especially if Rahim Virani is your real name, because you've just posted about it publicly.

The local VO MIGHT call your HOD and verify it. The chances are increased because, due to your user name, I surmise that you are from South Asia (India/Pakistan & nearby countries), which is ground zero for immigration fraud to Canada. No offense to Indians.
never use fake experience letter and i saw mostly people banned to enter due to use fake doc in their application.
cic person always call or fax for confirmation and i heard that even they verify bank statement as well.

Salman_H

May 18, 2014
Hi,

I am new here and have the following queries, looking forward to responses.

- I have done my B.E (Electronics) from Mumbai University in 2005 and have worked for 2.5yrs as a Software Engineer. I completed my MBA(Major - Finance, Minor -IT) from NMIMS in 2010. Since 2010, I have been working as a Business Analyst (4yrs experience as a BA)

My Questions
1. I carried out Provisional equivalency test on WES website and it gave me below result:

Credential 1
Name of Degree: Bachelor of Engineering (University of Mumbai) - India
Equivalency in Canada: Bachelor's degree (4 years)

Credential 2
Name of Degree: Master of Business Administration (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) - India
Equivalency in Canada: Master of Business Administration

Given that my highest educational qualification MBA is certified by WES, do I need to get attested copies for my Engineering as well from Mumbai University as well or only transcripts for my highest degree (MBA) are enough.

2. Do we need only marksheets and Degree certificate attested from University or we need to ask for transcripts from University. Asking since, the WES website only mentions marksheets and Degree Certificates, however, all people out here seem to be discussing about transcripts so confused

Looking forward to a response from you guys at the earliest.

Thanks in advance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.