+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
stbox said:
Thanks ashif,

In the 1st question I wasn't lucid, I meant, if I have problems in my docs and CIC send them back to me. Where should I write my relatives address, in the application as a primary address or write a special letter for this?
What does DD mean?

Thanks for helping me
On the Generic form ---Mailing address is the reuired for u...

DD- Demand Draft/Bank draft... :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rohit307 said:
Hi Ashif, Should we also check on May 1st on the eligibility criteria? Meaning could they change qualifying points?
+1 for you for your help. How to do +1? is there any Like button or something?
Yes u may have a look....Keep an eye on the forum on that day..

And yes there is URL u will see when u have 20 post...:)

like below:

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
abcpunjab said:
As I suggested before create excel sheet for all interested. With columns like primary NOC. Application filing date AOR and all. If someone still has to file the column will be empty till it sends the application or gets AOR but one can get an Idea of what NOC people are applying and in what time after filing AOR or CC charged so people could take a call on that. I don't know how to manage that or I would have volunteered myself. But I think eventually we would be making one so y not now. Some said after people send applications then to make y not people in queue too add so as to know what NOCs are in demand and one can directly call someone of relevant NOC for advise on application.....Please comment or rather get on with this ;-)
Brother I already prepared on 25th may...I made that paused coz will be available after May-1 ...otherwise applicant have to give reentry of their details...:)

debjym

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Hi Mish,
While trying to put 'none or n/a', it s not allowing me to complete the task. its showing an error ' illegal value: canont assign none to...' do I need to mention any value like 0 (zero) ?

mish said:
Writ N/A or None..not make any difference..but dont leave it blank

mshsajib

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore->Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
28-10-2015 (additional for Baby)
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2014 to MVO
Med's Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
31-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
InshaAllah July 2016
I have a question regarding copies of documents.

Do I have to notarized my documents copies?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

akashsar

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
IELTS Request
Original
Med's Request
10/10/2014
Med's Done....
08/11/2014
Alternatives to birth certificate are as follows in CIC's own words

We do accept Secondary school records that contain the following :

Applicant's Name
Date of Birth
Name of Parent/Parents

If you are not able to provide a Birth certificate with all 3 criteria, we require an affidavit stating all of this information or that a Birth certificate cannot be attained.

So 10th standard school certificate or an affidavit containing applicants name, date of birth and Parent/Parents name should be fine in lieu of a birth certificate. Also you must give reason in a cover letter why you were not able to provide birth certificate and that you are providing 10th standard school certificate / affidavit in lieu of birth certificate.

Hi Seniors,

I have a question here. Suppose I am the principle applicant and my wife does not have a birth certificate. In this case I have to provide an affidavit on behalf of her mentioning her DOB and her parents name. Is my understanding correct ?

vvv

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO / Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
I applied for FSW 2013 but my application was returned due to cap fill.
BUt, I didnt receive the returned document and the document was lost.

Now my concern is regarding WES document.
WES provided two copies of assessment report and a letter. I submitted one report and a letter during FSW 2013 and it was lost. now, is it sufficient to provide only the next assessment report (and not the letter) to apply for FSW 2014 ? or do I have to re-order assessment from WES ?

WES says that they will include following documents during duplicate order.
An electronic copy of your report viewable by CIC
An educational credential assessment paper report to submit to CIC

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
mshsajib said:
I have a question regarding copies of documents.

Do I have to notarized my documents copies?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.
not all , document which are in other language than english that u have to

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
debjym said:
Hi Mish,
While trying to put 'none or n/a', it s not allowing me to complete the task. its showing an error ' illegal value: canont assign none to...' do I need to mention any value like 0 (zero) ?
ok you are doing on computer , then leave it bank, Pdf document will automatically block, after that u cant write any thing

i thought u r writing with pen

eagle2maple

Mar 25, 2014
got a very silly question. certain forms, it is mentioned that we can attached a separate paper.
Does that mean it can be a continuation from the original form or should it contains all the information
only in this separate sheet

eg. in the ScheduleA Background IMM5669E form under the employment i have a total of 7 entries.
so can i make the 5 in the form and the 2 in the separate sheet, or just include the 7
enties in the separate form ?

Please advice

asinght

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
AOR Received.
23-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
01-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
In the Schedule 3 form

10 : I have relative in Canada but not living there since last six months. Can I write NO as I do not wish to claim these points. Or will they consider it negative that I have not provided correct information?

12a : I should fill out my exact designation in "Occupation" ? Or select from the ones list in the NOC as designations
12b : Same question as above.
12b : I should use character spaces to make the date (YYYY-MM) fit according to the form, i.e. "2014-05" or "2 0 1 4 05" . Which of the below looks best?

12b : The "Occupation" column does not have much space. Do I abbreviate or write partial designation
12b : Does each designation (prmotion) within a company count as a separate occupation?

debjym

Star Member
May 7, 2013
I am doing on computer, it is not an auto-field :(

mish said:
ok you are doing on computer , then leave it bank, Pdf document will automatically block, after that u cant write any thing

i thought u r writing with pen

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rudrahaldar said:
Can someone tell me if we need colored xerox and print outs for the documents to be notarized or black and white documents will do?
Also, what notary stamp it should be...1) True copy attested 2) Proper immigration Stamped notary?? Pls help!!!

I have to go for notary now..
1. black is preferred..otherwis they may confuse whether they are original or copy..
2. True copy attested

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Subash said:
Hi Ashif,

Any harm in applying under FSW by QSW applicant as I have not received other than AOR after waiting about a year.

It should not hamper brother...:)

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
FEW TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION

1. Use all the updated forms on CIC website. (wait till 1st May CIC working time for the Application package containing updated Application forms, Instruction guide, Document check list, Fee payment form etc on their website)

2. Read the Instruction guide thoroughly. Fill your forms as per the instruction in Instruction guide.

3. Read the Document check list thorougly. If you are unable to provide any of the requested documentation, include with your application, a written explanation with full details as to why that document is unavailable and any documentation that would support your claim.

4. In the Document check list, It is clearly specified what documents you have to submit Original and what Photocopies.
Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by: the original English or French translation; and an original affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and a notarized photocopy of the document that was not in English or French as per the Instruction guide. However, as per the document check list, If your documents are not in English or French, you can send a notarized photocopy of the English or French translation with a photocopy of the document that was not in English or French.

5. Choose your appropriate Visa office in Generic form. Remember CIO, Sydney- Nova scotia is not a Visa office.

6. Don't leave any section/box blank in form. If something is not applicable to you then write "N/A" instead of leaving it blank.

7. Question No. 12 a. on Schedule 3 form: The primary NOC code is that particular NOC code you are eligible in out of the 50 eligible NOC codes. The primary occupation that you will fill in form should preferably be from the "Example Title" as listed in website for a particular eligible NOC code and your job duties must match with the eligible NOC Code. However, if your occupation is not listed in "Example Title" for a particular eligible NOC code but your job duties still matches with your eligible NOC code, you can still try your luck by mentioning that occupation which is not listed in "Example Title" as your primary occupation.

Your job experience letter must show the same occupation (job designation) you are filling in primary occupation of Question 12.a. For example, if you are applying in NOC Code 2132 ( Mechanical Engineer) but your job designation is "Thermal design Engineer" then you should fill primary occupation as "Thermal design Engineer" in Question 12.a. and provide work experience letter showing "Thermal design Engineer" as your job designation with job duties matching with NOC Code 2132.

The primary occupation you are filling in Question 12 a. must also be listed in Question 12 b. as one of your occupations.
12.a. Thermal design Engineer : NOC Code 2132
12.b. Thermal design Engineer : NOC Code 2132

8. Additional Family Information form: In section A of the form, Applicant is mentioned, not Principal Applicant.
Fill two seperate forms for Principal Applicant and spouse. In the first form, Principal Applicant is the Applicant and provide all subsequent details asked in form. In the second form, Spouse is the Applicant and provide all subsequent details asked in form. You have to fill one form only for one Applicant in English, write All names in native language as well in the same form.

9. Get ready with IELTS (for you and your spouse), WES, PCC (PCC can be submitted at later stage also), Proof of funds ( 6 months bank statement, balance certificate) and all other docs mentioned in Document check list.

10. Job experience letter must also cover job duties matching with your NOC (but duties should not be exact copy & paste from website), your designation, salary, period of employment, working hours etc and should be on the company letter head duly signed by the competent authority with company seal. Also include Appointment letter / Employment contract, Visiting card of the signing authority, Salary pay slips if available.

11.. You can use bank draft (6 months validity) or credit card but if going for a credit card option, fill the details of credit card correctly on the Fee payment form and don't forget to sign it. You must inform your bank of the upcoming transaction so that your cc payment doesn't get blocked for whatever reason.

12. Before handing over your application to courier, check again if you have included all the updated application forms, photographs and supporting documents as per the document check list.

Wish you the best in your application :)

Status
Not open for further replies.