+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauritius2013

May 29, 2013
ashif_eee said:
Its should be attested by bank authority..then will be ok..:)
Thanks brother,

As my application got returned last time, I am getting extra cautious by clearing doubts in my mind.
Hope you understand that.

I have a couple of more queries;

1) My sister is Canadian citizen and I am claiming 5 points for the same.

As per the CIC guidelines for blood relative, we need to provide documents showing common parents like BC.

However, on BC of my sister I noticed that no surname is mentioned, only her Name is mentioned.

a) In such case, do I go for affidavit saying her full name with surname and father’s name ?

b) As her name got changed post marriage, can I provide marriage certificate in such case ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Is it mandatory to provide copies of work contracts and pay slips?

As my work contracts do not specifies the roles and responsibilities.

However, I have experience letter from my company on letter head.

Regards
ABP

Matarani

Sep 25, 2013
Hi Friends,

I have applied in FSW 2013 in 2147 NOC but my application is returned because CAP was reached. Now I am planning to apply for 2174 NOC this year.
I am using most of the early documents but I have some queries as well ,please help in my below list of queries : -

i) If I don't include my spouse and kid in my application ( due to fees and proof of fund) and if with god mercy I get PR, then how I will get PR card for them ? What is the procedure for same ?
ii) My spouse has written one more IELTS test. Earlier IELTS score card is not expired. Will earlier score card get dissolve automatically if one more time exam is written ?? Will CIC able to find if this is not the latest one?
iii) Any idea when we are going to get new list of application form ? Will fees be same this year as well , as I have to get DD for same asap.
iv) I am trying to get new reference letter from my current employer in support of 2174 NOC. My earlier reference letter was reflecting more of 2147 NOC. Does CIC have a copy of my reference letter ?
v) I have enclosed affidavit for Birth Certificate as I dont have. What is the validity of any affidavit ? Can I use it same again this year as well ?
vi) By when we can expect 2174 NOC will get fill ?

I know my query list is bit big but it would be kind if someone can help me here.

Thanks a lot !

Wish all the best to all here :)

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Dear Ashifee,
Any guess will CIO change the forms on 1st May 2014?

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Hello. Can someone please tell me the time ICAS takes for assessment?
I sent my docs 2 weeks ago, they have recieved my main application but the other docs sent by college, uni etc. have not yet been recieved as they were sent via Local post to Canada post to ICAS. So i am worried the take it will take?

Anyone?

eav

Apr 28, 2014
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 07-11-2014
IELTS Request
Included in the file
Med's Request
17 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
26 Mar 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
ashif_eee said:
As long as ur work exp matches with 1111 u can proceed to apply...but try to highlight ur NOC's exp more that u do on ur job duties...:)
Dear thank you very much for the reply. +1 for the help.

Please confirm and advise if my understanding below is correct :
1) I need to update/change my Generic Application form IMM 008 (04-2013) for the change of Intended occupation.
2) I need to revise IM 0008 (05-2013) to reflect the NOC 1111
3) Last year I have a representative and I was thinking of doing this on my won for this 2014 application. I have lots of bad experiences with
this Immigration office in Dubai. I did not meet the cap for last years application, and this year I want to reapply/resubmit and they are charging me
$1,500.00 for resubmission!!

So, I think I need to fill up form IMM 5476 (04-2013) and fill in Section C: "Cancel the Appointment of Representative" Am I correct?

God Bless us all.

ukhan018

Apr 28, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Off-course this legitimate brother.. :)

one of london vo applicant has rcvd option on later stage to discard one application(husband / wife) since another one is started to process...It was on last week news.. :)
Could you pleeeaasseee provide me a link where the applicant has shared this information.

Me and my husband can both apply but the IELTS result will come out end of May for both of us, so we want to both apply to increase chances of one of us fallinf within cap. If one of us does, the other will withdraw. Is the fee refunded in that case?

hinaimran

Apr 28, 2014
Hi i am super new on this forum :) hope all of you are well. Wanted to know if i should wait till 1st May for Forms to be revised or just start filling 2013 Application form? Plus 1st May is Labor Day so will the website update or we have to wait for 2nd May

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
hinaimran said:
Hi i am super new on this forum :) hope all of you are well. Wanted to know if i should wait till 1st May for Forms to be revised or just start filling 2013 Application form? Plus 1st May is Labor Day so will the website update or we have to wait for 2nd May
Its better to wait till 1st May. Last year there was a change in the forms on the day they started accepting applications and many applicants lost their chance to qualify.

So patience is required.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Wik.haider said:
WES report acquired for fsw in may 2013 would still work for this stream?

Or do we have to send an updated report?

Thanks.
WES report is valid for 5 years from the day it is issued!

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
askhan said:
Hello. Can someone please tell me the time ICAS takes for assessment?
I sent my docs 2 weeks ago, they have recieved my main application but the other docs sent by college, uni etc. have not yet been recieved as they were sent via Local post to Canada post to ICAS. So i am worried the take it will take?

Anyone?
Can someone please guide me on this?

Satnamsingh

Mar 23, 2014
Hello Dear,

I have couple of question, pls help me out:

1. Though I'm applying for Education assessment through WES but would like to know what is the equivalent of Graduation (BSc-3 years) degree from India in Canada, in other words how many points one will get for 15 years of regular study of India in Canada?
2. Do they also consider Masters (3 years) degree that was done through DLP (Distance learning program)?
3. I have applied for NSNP last month under 2283 but now 2283 is not there in FSW list instead they have 2171 that is somewhat similar to 2283 in terms of responsibilities now my question is can I apply with 2171?
if yes isn't it going to create any problem as the documents are going to Nova Scotia itself and there I have already applied in different category... Kindly let me know the possible solution for this.

Thanks in advance.

aliabdul

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
MY Job Title is NETWORK ENGINEER & I APPLIED LAST YEAR UNDER 2147, UCI # WAS ISSUED BUT CAP LIMIT REACHED.

- But under 2281 list of titles THERE ISN'T ANY TITLE ENDING WITH ' ENGINEER '.
- I can tweak my job description a bit to better suite that of NOC 2281, but will CIC tally it from the previous submitted reference letter and will It affect my application.?

Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.