+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

debjym

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Thanks bro!! 8)

ashif_eee said:
Dear Broteher,

1. Its not mandatory to send PCC along with app kit... Dont delay for PCC...

2. U need only one updated UK PCC which will prove that u are not cinvicted with any crime...

UK PCC link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/europe/united-kingdom.asp

hope this will help u... :)

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
jaspal2710 said:
dear friends

1) did the forms change in 2014-2015 application (see the generic form has changed in march 2014) ?

2) also, is visa processing office in Delhi faster or Abu Dhabi (i am an Indian living in middle east and can choose between the two)

pls help

regards
jaspal
According to the CIC Webiste. All economic applications for the middle east are handled at the London Visa Office. So I think the choices would be that or Delhi. Just make sure to provide proof of admission if you choose London Visa Office.

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
rawdah said:
All Indian citizen residing and working in Gulf countries like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait and Bahrain should choose their Visa Office as New Delhi if they want faster processing of their application post PER stage.

Indian citizens residing in any above mentioned gulf country for more than 1 year have an option of choosing London VO but mind you London VO is very slow in processing, better to choose New Delhi. The only disadvantage of choosing New Delhi is that you have to submit your original PP at New Delhi so better make your calculations accordingly.

Hi Rawdah,

Does this rule also applies to other nationalities, Egyptian for example? can they select Cairo VO if they are living in UAE?

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
For questions regarding Visa Office. You always have these two options

1) Choose the Visa Office that serves your country of nationality.

2) If you are a resident of a country (other than your nationality) for more than 1 year, then you may choose the visa office serving that country, provided you give proof of admission (such as Visa or Resident Permit).

Here is a nice list that you can refer to. www(dot)cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

Note: Application for the middle eastern countries (such as UAE/KSA) for Economic class are handled by the London Visa Office.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Kumar2k1 said:
Hi Friends..

I ve been living in the USA for the last 12 yrs, and visited home country (India) for 3 to 4 weeks every 3 years. Do I have to submit a PCC from India as well? I appreciate info on this.
Thanks in advance.
U will have to give Indian PCC if u stay over six month after ur age of 18..

here is the CIC instruction :

"These documents are to be provided for each country other than Canada, in which you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18."

If above condition apply for u then u need an Indian PCC..

I believe this will help u to take decision... :)

mehedi6448

Jan 1, 2014
hello,

I am working as Head of Finance for less than 2 years and also worked as Assistant Finance manager for around 2 years. Can someone tell me whether I can apply on Senior manager - finance Noc 0013. and Claim 2-3 years work experience.

thank you for your consideration.

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Dear Brother,

1. Though the forms have updated on March but its advised to wait until May 1 since CIC may change the form even on that day...

2. Offcourse New Delhi is faster...If possible strongly suggesting u to choose New Delhi as VO...

Best of lcuk brother jaspal2710
People may ask can we send now. Even if u suggest to send now, they won't do.
Who knows if they change any 6 eligibility criteria or increase fee. Hope they won't change any. But we can wait till May1 updates. For Indian timing we can check update and send on May2nd to be at safer side.

fespenido

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 07, 2014 App Received: July 14, 2014 CC charged: 30-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER: November 12, 2014
AOR Received.
December 22, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ Application
Med's Request
March 03, 2015
Med's Done....
March 11, 2015 (3rd line 17th March)
Passport Req..
April 06, 2015
Hello,

Anyone know if possible to update personal information after application has been submitted? information to update is for spouse last name (change after marriage) and passport numbers?

Thanks

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
ashif_eee said:
Dear Brother,

Since notarization is a controversial matter..several times this issue has been discussed on various thread...

I would suggest u to avoid all confusion/controversial matters. U should notarized all the photocopies u r going to submit.

Since notarization of a document will not affect ur file where its not required/but absence of notarization will affect where it is required.

Make sense!
is notorised copy same as certified copy?i checked in the guide 7000 and it says certified true copies.............so now do we certify the photocopies or notorise them???

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Hi Ashif,

Two queries:

My Birth Certificate is in Spanish as I was born in a Spanish speaking country. Now I have not got it translated because in Pune I think it is very hard to find a Spanish to English translator. So I am leaving my birth certificate as is. What do you think is that ok? I hope it really doesn't make much of a difference because my passport, voter id card, pan card etc which are attached with my application are proof of my Dob too. Moreover I believe that translation is more important for documents such as marksheets, degree, job responsibilities.

Secondly, my last name was different till my 5 years of age. So in the Generic application form of Canada, I have filled YES for "Have you ever used any other name (e.g Nickname, maiden name, alias etc)". Is that ok? To prove the change of my last name I have attached:
- Copy of my mother's passport copy (that time's photocopy where an entry has been made my an officer of the change of my last name
- An affidavit that was issued at that time (during 1985) to show the change of my last name.
I am hoping that the above proofs will be ok? Please advise.

Regards,
Monu

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
Kumar2k1 said:
@ sreeram, to clarify, I am an Indian citizen and living in USA. Is it true that I don't have to submit a PCC from India eventhough I am Indian citizen?
Hi Kumar,

Correction You need to submit PCC from the countries in which you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

If you have stayed in India after your 18 years of age for more than 6 months you need to submit PCC from India

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp
Please refer the above link and search for Police certificates..

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
fespenido said:
Hello,

Anyone know if possible to update personal information after application has been submitted? information to update is for spouse last name (change after marriage) and passport numbers?

Thanks
If your application with out complete personal information it will returned back as per the CIC process.

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
SAS_RAZA said:
Hello seniors,

I've done two-years MBA (Executive) from the LUMS. Prerequisite for this MBA is 16-years of education; so I have a total 18 years of education. Can you pls guide me would iet (my mba) be equivalent to canadian masters, if assessed by the WES??
according to what i know it may be equivalent to bachelors degree...i know two such people who were given bachelors equivalent...better you get your degrees assessed ..only then can you know for sure.

ankit1703

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
N.A. for NDVO
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
File Transfer...
18-08-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting for Dream Come true
Guys can you please revert to my query..urgent.

Status
Not open for further replies.