+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
muskan786 said:
Hi guys

Can anyone please share the link for criteria which is to be followed to
Become eligible?
Any points table or calculator for 2014?

Selection Factors:

To be selected under the FSW program, applicants who possess sufficient work experience and language proficiency must accumulate a minimum of 67 points on the skilled worker selection grid, which allocates points for education, language, employment experience, age, arranged Canadian employment and adaptability.

Education – Maximum of 25 points

The maximum number of points awarded for education is 25, with maximum points awarded to applicants with doctoral degrees. Foreign credentials will be evaluated by a designated third party to determine their Canadian equivalent and points will be awarded based on that equivalence. At this time, organizations designated for credential evaluation are:

Comparative Education Service: University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies;
International Credential Assessment Service of Canada;
World Education Services;
Medical Council of Canada.
Language - Minimum threshold of 16 points, Maximum of 28 points

Only applicants capable of demonstrating an intermediate to high level proficiency in one of Canada’s official languages, English or French, will be considered. Applicants who meet the minimum threshold must score at least 16 points under this selection factor. Higher language proficiency can lead to an allocation of up to 24 points.

The benefits of bilingualism are considered marginal to an individual’s successful economic establishment in Canada and the new point system limits points for a second official language to a maximum of 4.

Employment Experience – Minimum of 9 points, Maximum of 15 points

The new program requires a minimum of 1-year to qualify and the maximum consideration is 6-years.

Age – Maximum of 12 points

Up to 12 points will be allotted to candidates between the ages of 18 and 35 years. Each year above the age of 35 will reduce the allocation by 1, with no points being awarded as of age 47.

Arranged Employment – 0 or 10 points

Points are allotted to individuals with a validated offer of employment in Canada. In an effort to streamline labour market related processes and reduce processing times for employers and their potential employees, the Arranged Employment Opinion process will be replaced with the Labour Market Opinion (LMO) employment validation process which is generally used in processing applications for Canadian work permits.

In order to validate an employment offer and obtain points for this selection factor, a candidate’s proposed employer must demonstrate to Human Resources and Skills Development Canada that the hiring of a foreign worker will have neutral or positive economic effects on the local labour market.

Candidates with a validated employment offer will gain 10 points under this factor, and an additional 5 points in the Adaptability selection factor for a total of 15 points.

Adaptability – Maximum of 10 points

Applicants who have at least 1 year of full time Canadian work experience in a managerial, professional, technical or skilled trade occupation will be awarded maximum points. As mentioned above, a validated offer of employment will provide 5 adaptability points. Other considerations awarding points under this selection factor include: A close adult relative living in Canada; Applicant or spouse has studied in Canada; Spouse has previous Canadian work experience; Spouse has knowledge of one of Canada’s official languages.

Maryamt

Feb 21, 2013
Seniors Please Help!!!

1) Am also interested in FSW2014, I have my IELTS done already with 7 band, if I already have more than 69 points, is it compulsory for my spouse to also submit IELTS score?
2) As regards WES, I have my BSC in my home Country and MSC in country of residence. It will be difficult to get my BSC transcript. Is it possible I submit my masters only or I have to submit the BSC? Is WES compulsory for the spouse too?

Thank you

Raj31

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sep'14
Nomination.....
CC charged: 25th November'14 & PER received: 29th December'14
File Transfer...
Second Line updated :16th April'15
Med's Request
18th April'15
Med's Done....
27thApril'15, Third line got updated: 6th May'15
Interview........
Interview waived (Thank God), DM made: 29th May'15
Passport Req..
1st June'15, Submitted PP On: 3rd June'15
VISA ISSUED...
Collected my PP with Visa Stamp: 17th June'15
LANDED..........
Yet to Plan
ashif_eee said:
1. ECA required--will take 10-15 days or sometimes more ...
2. Only Photocopy need..plz check WES site:
3. Work Exp does not matter.
4. Job description letter is required
5. Please check document checklist (which may change later):
Thank you Both Ashif_eee for your valuable input...

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
DrHouseMD said:
Just wanna ask..

How could I pay the ECA (im going to pass it on WES)? it states that the payment is only available for credit cards and cheques.. Unfortunately I dont have any canadian credit cards nor canadian dollar bank account. I should pay about 203 Canadian Dollars for the assessment of my educational credentials.

many thanks!
You can pay by any kind of credit card, master card or VISA

Asmita_RJ

May 13, 2013
Hi Friends,

My application for FSWP under 1112 was returned last year due to CAP reached. I have all my documents ready for the application for this FSWP 2014. My concern is of the reference letter received by my last employer (Im not working currently). Do I have to take a fresh reference letter frm my last employer as the one that I have is of last years' ??

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
Maryamt said:
Seniors Please Help!!!

1) Am also interested in FSW2014, I have my IELTS done already with 7 band, if I already have more than 69 points, is it compulsory for my spouse to also submit IELTS score?
2) As regards WES, I have my BSC in my home Country and MSC in country of residence. It will be difficult to get my BSC transcript. Is it possible I submit my masters only or I have to submit the BSC? Is WES compulsory for the spouse too?

Thank you
1. If you already have 69 points and you are confident on that then your wife does not need to take IELTS.
2. You need the ECA for your highest degree. In this case you have to send MSC documents to WES. It is not necessary for spouse.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Asmita_RJ said:
Hi Friends,

My application for FSWP under 1112 was returned last year due to CAP reached. I have all my documents ready for the application for this FSWP 2014. My concern is of the reference letter received by my last employer (Im not working currently). Do I have to take a fresh reference letter frm my last employer as the one that I have is of last years' ??
I don't think so, since you have already left the organization there wont be any change in the roles and responsibilities. but for current employer you should submit latest(no more than 6 months) letter of reference.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Guys please direct ECA related queries to below thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wes-eca-applicants-lets-network-here-t144803.0.html

you may read the thread, your queries will be resolved just by reading the thread.

Ofcourse you can post question here incase if you are confused.

Valentine667

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/oct/2016
Doc's Request.
31/11/2016
Nomination.....
11/01/2017
AOR Received.
06/07/2017
IELTS Request
Na
File Transfer...
Na
Med's Request
27/07/2017
Med's Done....
11/08/2017
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest
LANDED..........
TangoCharlie1234 said:
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I am planning to apply in the new FSW 2014 program and was thinking any idea how much time would it take to fill the 1112 category? I am waiting for my WES result and my IELTS is 7 band with total of 71 points if WES considers my Post graduation education else 69.

I think WES would still take 20 odd days to reply back and it would take another 5-7 days to fill the forms and other much needed infomation collection. So i am talking "end of May/June first week" i would send my application. Seniors here, please suggest would there be any chance to get in by that time in 1112??

Since they are accepting one thousand application for all job codes, i believe u will meet up. just believe and rememba plenty pple are on queue so act fast

Maryamt

Feb 21, 2013
sheikh958 said:
1. If you already have 69 points and you are confident on that then your wife does not need to take IELTS.
2. You need the ECA for your highest degree. In this case you have to send MSC documents to WES. It is not necessary for spouse.
Thank you for your reply. Please what's ECA? Just to reaffirm, does that mean I don't need to send my BSC Transcripts

Bilal Bashir

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-14
Nomination.....
19-08-14
IELTS Request
send with main application
File Transfer...
InshAllah
Med's Request
24-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
7-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
InshALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
InshALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
I am a telecom engineer and have degree of electrical engineering, in which NOC should I apply

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
Maryamt said:
Thank you for your reply. Please what's ECA? Just to reaffirm, does that mean I don't need to send my BSC Transcripts
ECA is Educational Credential Assessment.
Be assured that BSC is not required. You need the ECA report for the degree you claim point under FSWP.
You can find details on www.wes.org

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i'm planning to apply on this FSW via my wife's profession (NOC#3012). She has an experience of more than 4 years but out of these four years she worked for a small private clinic (merely having 2-3 bed) for more than 3 years and i'm doubtful that whether her experience of working over the same clinic will be considered or not (because of being too small and un-managed)???? Further as came to know from few frens, we need to submit a tax payment slip (certified by the tax office) which is paid on our monthly salary, is that true????? please help expert on resolving my confusion??

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
vishal shrestha said:
Guys i'm planning to apply on this FSW via my wife's profession (NOC#3012). She has an experience of more than 4 years but out of these four years she worked for a small private clinic (merely having 2-3 bed) for more than 3 years and i'm doubtful that whether her experience of working over the same clinic will be considered or not (because of being too small and un-managed)???? Further as came to know from few frens, we need to submit a tax payment slip (certified by the tax office) which is paid on our monthly salary, is that true????? please help expert on resolving my confusion??
As long as you can arrange Letter of reference from doctor on his clinics letter head with all roles and responsibilities , you can sail through.

There is no requirement to submit tax payment reciept for application

Status
Not open for further replies.