+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RATAN

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Aug-14
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
Never. DD Encashed for child name addition - 21 Feb'15
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
17-Mar-15 - Started processing Application (2nd Line Updated)
Med's Request
07-Apr-15
Med's Done....
10-Apr-15; 3rd Line update 25-Apr-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
& DM 26-May-2015
sk1984indian said:
I dont think you will need to submit a PCC because the stay of your visit has not been 6 months or more.
I suggest not to take any chances. If you can afford, get the PCC to be on safer side.

wings

Nov 5, 2014
sk1984indian said:
I dont think you will need to submit a PCC because the stay of your visit has not been 6 months or more.
thanks for your kind reply bro. i have stayed 7 months all together but not continuous....

tayyabatahir

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30 Dec 2014 signed by D.Macneil
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
hi guys.. plz tell
after sending documents for hpw long should v have to keep staetment static till required amount in bank? wen they gona verify??
and till wen v need to keep money preserved ??

visit0r

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink007.gif[/img]
SS66 said:
Dear friends:

I made a silly mistake in my application and unfortunately I was unware of it until recently. The photos I sent are bigger than 45 * 35 mm which are the standard measurments of photos as per CIC specifications.
I am considering sending the right photos by courier to CIO tomorrow with a cover letter, but my file was received on 7th October. Do you friends think that I still have a chance to correct this mistake? about 48 days have passed since my original application was received by CIO? :'( :'( :'( Any suggestion?
not a deal breaker in my opinion. local VO will probably request new photos at MR or PPR stage

sparkfire

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 (DIY)
Congrats to all early bird sept app who had been cc charge already.

Wish us goodluck this week!

ziyadok

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Pokemon said:
Thank you so much, +1 to you ... it really helps ... :) :) my baby is less than 1 year old and you clarified for him aswell ... kudos to you :) god bless !!

But one thing .. do they ask about your medical history ... like any surgery undergone, past medical conditions etc
Yes, they'll ask your past medical history, surgery undergone etc...its just part of the procedeure just like any other Visa Application..

Regards,

Ziyad

wings

Nov 5, 2014
RATAN said:
I suggest not to take any chances. If you can afford, get the PCC to be on safer side.
do we need to submit the pcc request from VO/CIC to uae police dept.? because i am waiting for MR,RPRF and PCC requests.

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
SS66 said:
Dear friends:

I made a silly mistake in my application and unfortunately I was unware of it until recently. The photos I sent are bigger than 45 * 35 mm which are the standard measurments of photos as per CIC specifications.
I am considering sending the right photos by courier to CIO tomorrow with a cover letter, but my file was received on 7th October. Do you friends think that I still have a chance to correct this mistake? about 48 days have passed since my original application was received by CIO? :'( :'( :'( Any suggestion?
Size does not matter

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
bringiton said:
i will be away for 3 to 4 days. i wont be having an internet connection that time but wishing you all best of luck for applicants who will receive their PER, or MR or RPRF..

For any good news you receive ,kindly drop by your +1 to me and keep me involved in your happy times :) :) :)
Awwwww
We gonna miss you alottttttt in these days
Please come back soon

:-*

Staind

Sep 21, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Interview........
05/06/2015 (TLU)
Passport Req..
DM: 14-08-2015 PPR: 21-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to submit PP
LANDED..........
Oct/Nov
capr13 said:
Hello All,

I have a situation here .. as some might recall i had sent first application on june 10th and missed out sending ECA original so i sent second package and got PER.
I have not received the first package till now here in Bangalore so anybody in same situation. I went to sub foreign post office and checked but they are asking for tracking number which i don't have as i didn't receive the email or any information related to it.

Though i have the phone number in the self addressed label i don't think they would call.So could somebody tell me the process to track and get it back. Anybody who was in similar situation and traced it back?
Thanks in advance
I am a June 10th applicant too, my file was returned on 11th September and I received the file on 31st October. I am in Bangalore too.

Delta_D

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
File Transfer...
18-11-2014 (ECAS Updated)
Date of Birth in passport and IELTS Result does not match with other. ie, day and year matches but months different.
Has anyone faced this situation and solve it (changed in IELTS Result)
Please share your idea.
Thank you

momnani

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Nothing so far for 24th November from CIO??? No CC / PER mails??? Is it a normal working day in Sydney NS?

Waiting eagerly for the GOLDEN EMAIL...

Good luck and prayers for everyon waiting for PER / DD / CC charge :)

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
J Aaryan said:
[I got update in ECAS that my file "in process". We received your application on 23rd July. What will be the next step. how much time it will take to get DD charge from this stage. ::)]
It means that your cheque is cashed. Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.