+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goku said:
Employment requirement is not set for applicants who are applying for PR. It is people who are applying for LMO/LMIA.
Future_Canadian is giving proper information. :)
+1

Every time I see people throwing around improper information I shudder to think that the whole course of someone's life may be changed for the worse by following it.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shubham.maksi said:
thanks for the reply.

Few things i want to get it clear...

1) i have 12K Ca$ in my savings and PPF account. So will the balance certificates from bank will be alright? Yes.
2) about the liability, i dont have one at the moment, but i might go for Home loan 3 -4 months down the line (Joint loan with my brother)....so will it effect my application? It shouldn't, but if your application reaches the local visa office stage and they ask for updated financial information, you will need to disclose this. It's not a problem unless it somehow reduces your settlement funds below the required amount.
3) Also i have an flat which is on my and my brother's name, will that help me for assets? Yes, the percentage of the value that is owned by you is part of your assets.

or while filling the application, i just show funds in my accounts and forget everything ?

very much confused...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanOl said:
Ahmed,
the link you have provided refers to a third party website, not CIC. Pls dont rely on 3rd party news. David Cohen is an attorney and its his view, not CICs.
The official Ministerial instructions (MI) in Canada Gazette clearly state that FSW14 programme will continue till April 30th 2015 unless the CAPs get exhausted before that date.
In case there is a change in this, it will be conveyed though another ministerial instruction. till then, no change in FSW14 last date, which will continue to remain 30th April 2015.

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2014/ob572.asp
+1

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ehsaan said:
Eventually got my golden email.

30 May Applicant,

CC charged on September 19th

PER : October 17th

Thank you my lord for answering my prayers

thank you dear forum members for your support

and best wishes for those who are still waiting for their CC charged or PER.
congrats

harryp

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Have most of you submitted payslips for the entire period of your employment or just few like 2-3. I'm not sure if I should submit all my payslips for my first job or just few

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada2319 said:
Hi to all,

My husband 4011 applicant is being offered a job as chef in another city, probably having to leave his professor job (4011). Will this affect his application?

Great job from all!!!
It shouldn't, unless it somehow causes him to no longer meet the requirements.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LiverpoolFan said:
Thanks to all the comments and guidelines here.

Application Received: 20th June 2014
CC charge: 9th Oct 2014
PER: 17th Oct 2014
NOC 2174

Hope this helps to encourage others waiting and like i did in my former post in 9th Oct, dont know how to update file.
Thanks and all the best guys!!! 8)
congrats

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
espn236 said:
Thanks, Venkat. Apologies, but what's a CSE?
You are welcome and we are here to help each others so no Apologies, Send Case Specific Enquiry(CSE) to the email id CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca, but it will take 30 to 45 days to get reply from them.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AhmedFouad said:
Dear Seniors,

is it Ok to mention the corresponding NOC code in the ref letter? Or they do the matching themselves?

I ask this as I worked in around 2-3 NOCs and they are all related to IT/Telecom industry.

Regards,
Ahmed
They do the matching themselves based on the description of your job duties, so be explicit.

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
harryp said:
Have most of you submitted payslips for the entire period of your employment or just few like 2-3. I'm not sure if I should submit all my payslips for my first job or just few
last 3 months payslips will do....

Poco_cro

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15.12.2014. (3rd time!)
Nomination.....
PER 03.03.2015
IELTS Request
send with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Question:

HOW have you made FEE payment for an elieghbilitiy rewiev of send documents for FSW (Federal Siklled Worker)?
Has enyone applied under mentioned category FROM VIENNA VISA OFFICE

On a web the folowing info can be found:

How to pay the fees

*****Important: The instructions below do not apply to you if you submit your application through the Visa Application Centre (VAC) in Düsseldorf, Germany. Do not submit a financial instrument to the Canadian Embassy or make a direct deposit to our account. The processing fees must be entirely paid to the VAC Düsseldorf. Please consult their website for more instructions:

We accept two methods of payment:
1.Financial instrument (Canadian dollar certified cheque or money order): Send a financial instrument in Canadian dollars drawn on a Canadian bank, payable to The Receiver General for Canada, for the exact amount of the fee(s) in the table above. We will not accept financial instruments drawn on non-Canadian banks or the wrong amount. As most financial instruments are valid only for 6 months, please ensure that your financial instrument was issued no more than 30 days before you send it to us.
Attach the original financial instrument to your application.

2.Direct deposit or bank transfer: Follow the instructions below according to your country of residence.

If you pay by direct deposit, please provide us with the original bank receipt.

If you pay by bank transfer, please provide us with the original bank receipt or with a print out of the transaction (if done online).

We do not accept direct deposits or bank transfers for less than the exact amount of the fee(s) in the table above.

Please note that we will not pay administrative fees charged by the banks.

Country of residence:

- If you reside in Austria, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, The Netherlands, Slovakia, Slovenia or Switzerland you should pay in euros into:

Bank Austria - Member of UniCredit:
IBAN: AT40 1200 0506 7046 9901
SWIFT: BKAU ATWW

- If you reside in Serbia, you should pay in Serbian dinars into:

Komercijalna Banka Ad Beograd, Kneza Milosa 83, Belgrade, Serbia branch
Account: 908-20501-70
Reference number: 400702-0070200003304.

I reside in Croatia, and I have made a direct bank transfer to Bank Austria with IBAN and SWIFT code mantioned above.
Sice I have filed my application to CIO and it was received on 3.7.2014, and by today I do not have any feedback from them, I wonder have I made my fee payment correct (I began to doubt have I made some mistake regarding fee payment)

Can someone help me with this issue?

What is Your experience???

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AhmedFouad said:
Some more questions seniors, (I'll break down my original post into many posts with less no. of questions per post to be easier for you to answer):

I applied for NOC 0013 as I have my last 3 years of experience in senior management position and still. But many friends in the forum advised not to go with these senior NOCs if there is a chance to go with another one. in my case, I can go for 2281 as well. so the questions are:

- Is it ok to apply for NOC 2281 as main NOC and 0013 as backup NOC? if so, how I can do so as we have to write one NOC in the forms. One NOC per application. You can apply in 2 NOCs by sending 2 separate applications.

- In my original pack I have 4 ref letters, 3 of them were not in the format required by CIO, I'll be able to modify 2 of them from my previous employers, will this be ok to send new ref letters? Yes but don't contradict anything in the former letters.

- Is it needed to issue a new bank statement? especially I withdrew the available cash as I'm using it for some private business. Yes, the information you provide must be accurate as of the time you send it.

Thanks,

G9

Oct 9, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-14
File Transfer...
30-12-14
Med's Request
02-04-15
Med's Done....
17-4-15
Passport Req..
22-5-14
red9999 said:
Hi Folks,

I am applying for NOC 2281. My courier was received on 10th Sept and I'm right now in the middle of the helpless "waiting and overthinking" phase. Just had 3 questions -->

1. I am a Type-2 diabetic. Could that cause issues with clearing the medical. What kind of ailments are they seeking to screen out.-- they are mostly picking out people with any communicable diseases which dont pose a threat to Canadian citizens (so that they dont blame their govt for letting such people migrate into their country ) Tongue And they are also on a look out for the type of immigrants who dont drain their free health care system funds. type -2 diabetes provided you take good care of yourself and be able to prove that with the history of your condition: eg how long has it been that you had this, how were your monthy sugar levels, what kind of medication had the dosage increased due to carelessness or has the dosage decreased cause you took good care of your self, your monthly records of the blood tests etc. all these factors could give you brownie points.

2. Are there any forms or action items that I can carry out during this phase. When would I need to be ready with my PCC? Worry about this after you receive your positive eligibility review.

3. I have applied for NOC 2281 - Network Technician, but I'm actually working as a Network Engineer for Cisco for 4 years. Might it cause complications that I am working at a higher competency than the required one? IMO no but check with other forumites

Cheers and Thanks in Advance
THANKS RED9999. I appreciate it! If CAP levels aren't met before my application comes into the foray for consideration, then hopefully my eligibility should hold through. Per my calculation my points are coming out to 77 (aside from a 5 point addendum for my wife's IELTS scores). The only problem I see is diabetes.. a return-gift of long hours and night shifts on a highly stressful job.. I have had it for 6 months now and my sugar stays slightly higher than normal. But it is type 2 so just a basic med and my exercise routine usually takes care of things..

Also I had one more somewhat stupid question - How to I give +1 to a post? I have tried to search everywhere on the panel but just can't seem to locate the option :(

Cheers n Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.