+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

faraz999

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Photo Req. - 05-02-2015 & Schedule A - 10-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
Goku said:
Just a little correction. They will give you 30 days for PPR, and 60 days to submit PCC's, MR & RPRF.
Hi GOKU,

I am new at this process and i had a couple of questions when it comes to the forms-

1- In the IM5569E ( background ) its asking for personal history - in which how do i represent current job ? what end date do i put ? example- 2013-01 to present date ?
2- same issue in the IM008 schedule 3 form - its asking for current occupation ... what end date do i have to put in or can i write present ?

Please let me know thanks,

FK

vcns

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
Nomination.....
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
30/01/2015 Warsaw,Poland
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
second line updated on 28 April
Med's Request
06/ 05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015 TLU-20/05/2015
Interview........
DM 26/08/2015
Passport Req..
04/09/2015

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
faraz999 said:
Hi GOKU,

I am new at this process and i had a couple of questions when it comes to the forms-

1- In the IM5569E ( background ) its asking for personal history - in which how do i represent current job ? what end date do i put ? example- 2013-01 to present date ? Write same data on which you sign that form.
2- same issue in the IM008 schedule 3 form - its asking for current occupation ... what end date do i have to put in or can i write present ? Same as above.

Please let me know thanks,

FK

randev

May 5, 2014
Goku said:
Just a little correction. They will give you 30 days for PPR, and 60 days to submit PCC's, MR & RPRF.
@ Goku,

A friend of mine got nominated by a province. She recently got her PCC and medical requests. While the local VO gave her 60 days to submit her medicals, it only gave her only 30 days to submit her PCCs.

I'm not sure if the PCC and medical submission timelines differ by programs (provincial nomination vs. FSW) or if there's a submission timeline difference between VOs, but to be on the safe side, it's best to be ready to be able to submit PCCs within 30 days of the request.

arunkjohny

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Newyork
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SKumarIND said:
Hi Seniors,
I have send my application to CIC for NOC2173 with below reference letter

LETTER OF REFERENCE
Mr.X has been working in Y Company on two slots of time, the period 2006 to 2012 and thereafter from 2013 till date. As her reporting manager I have pleasure to confirm that during this period she has performed the following duties and responsibilities:

• Contacting, liaising and developing rapport with clients to collect and assess their requirements for software applications.
• Documenting users' requirements.
• Doing research, designing, evaluating and integrating technical information to design test for computer-based and mobile applications.
• Creating data to evaluate the performance and reliability of Software Designs.
• Planning, designing and coordinating test with development, installation, integration and operation teams of computer-based and mobile applications.
• Testing, debugging and diagnosing errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specifications and requirements.
• Assessing, documenting, upgrading and developing maintenance suites and procedures for software applications and mobile applications.
• Leading and coordinating with teams of information system professionals in all the Phases of a Software Development Life Cycle related to Quality.

From my direct experience as her immediate superior, I am happy to vouch for her competence, capabilities and dedication to the demands of profession which may be the concerns of any prospective employer.
I wish her all the best.
Sincerely,

Is this letter is sufficient for meet the requirement of NOC 2173, would it be accepted by CIO for 2173

Please guide me on the same

Are you a software tester or designer?

faraz999

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Photo Req. - 05-02-2015 & Schedule A - 10-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
Thanks for the help

SKumarIND

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
November 2014
Nomination.....
December 2014 PER
AOR Received.
Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Request
March 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Passport Req..
May 2015. Passport Send
arunkjohny said:
Are you a software tester or designer?
i am a Software Test engineer

randev

May 5, 2014
mali2014 said:
Dear Forum Member!

As I received my PER :) :D two days ago, Can anyone please tell me when we need to start the process of PCCs etc? As we need from UK & from home country as well.

Thanks in Advance,
Start the PCC process immediately. See my answer above regarding submission deadlines for PCCs that I've seen at least in one VO. Additionally, getting a PCC for most members on this forum seems very cumbersome give the bureaucracy / inefficiencies in their home countries / countries that they've lived. So, to be on the safe side apply for your PCCs as soon as possible.

randev

May 5, 2014
Anil Ch said:
@ goku,

Which province your friend got selected?
@ Anil Ch,

I think you're asking that question from me. She got her nomination from Quebec (She speaks French fluently and scored very highly on the French equivalent of IELTS (Can't recall what the test is called)). Anyway, her process has been in the works for sometime now.

CI_DREAM

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
24-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
08-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
Century said:
Brother/sister, please 1st get enlisted into spreadsheet. It will help us as well you.

For Indian PCC go through: http://www.fsw2014.info/steps-to-get-pcc_india/
For USA PCC, go through: http://www.fsw2014.info/usa-uk-pcc-india/

I have received the PER mail 29th august. VO is Singapore.
Can u tell me when they are going to ask for PCC?
In my case it will take more than one month to get PCC.

skimrankhan

Aug 28, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
I am planning to apply for 2173 very soon. I did my own math for estimating number of applications that would have been filed by now from SS and CIC.

SS - Out of 257 SS applications 80 (257-75-102) applications were awarded PER.
CIC -Out of how many XX applications 188 PER got awarded?

XX = 257/80*188 = 604 applications must have been already received by CIC

On top of this 604, I don't know how much uncertainty factor I need to multiply with. But, good news is even if I use as high as 50 percent it is coming to 906 which seems to me that I can make it :D.

What do you say?

NT_MAPLE

Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-12-2014
Interview........
Waived hopefully
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
Guys I need an urgent help. I am a 13th June applicant (NOC: 2171). In May I had got my ECA done from WES and sent 1 copy (original) to CIC. Though I am an MBA + BTech, my ECA stated equivalency to Canadian 4 years bachelors. Since 21 points (related to this ECA) was sufficient for me to apply, I applied with this ECA report. I was a little surprised not to find any mention of my MBA degree in ECA but I was aware that it was a non-recognized university for WES (and maybe they do not mention non-recognized unvis on ECA report). However, I did raise a question through WES portal regarding this.

Today, I received a revised copy of my ECA which has two education details mentioned (BTech and MBA) !!! MBA degree is mentioned as "One-Year post secondary study at a non-recognized institution". This ECA report clearly mentions "Revised Evaluation Report (Original completed on May 22, 2014)". Since I won't be getting any additional points (and I really don't need it), should I still send this revised evaluation report to CIC along with a cover letter? If yes, what are the details I should mention on the cover letter (and on the envelope)?

I can see this revised report online on WES portal. Wouldn't this be visible to CIC folks?

Status
Not open for further replies.