+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gensch

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maym99 said:
Guys finally my file reached NS Sydney CIO(received by Dan), with best of my knowledge completed!!! Do I need to follow up on any particular things?
Thanks
What would you like to follow up on? You might want to ask Dan if he can do you a favor and help you jump the queue? ;)

Here's my previous post --

This diagram explains each step in the application process.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas

Gensch

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JB1234 said:
Well I still think that if the cap is around 400 for may end applications..it can go till mid August as june-july apps are not that much (assuming that people who really wanted to apply for PR already sent their apps by mid May, rest of them would be mid-serious apps for june-july and finally people like me who just gave it a shot :p., What do you think?
I think it's all speculation/extrapolation to try to guess at this point. Best to wait for more data to come in and if you can figure out a way to see if you qualify for another NOC which is not so high in demand, amend your application before they send it back to you... ;) Besides, why wouldn't you want to remain in the US anyway?

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
Gensch said:
What would you like to follow up on? You might want to ask Dan if he can do you a favor and help you jump the queue? ;)

Here's my previous post --

This diagram explains each step in the application process.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas
that was quite sarcastic anyways wish anyone could jump, my intention is to know what next???
thankx for link man :)
hope you understand what it means for a fresher u say everything appears Greek/Latin!!!

Gensch

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maym99 said:
that was quite sarcastic anyways wish anyone could jump, my intention is to know what next???
thankx for link man :)
hope you understand what it means for a fresher u say everything appears Greek/Latin!!!
oh dear, did you just give me a -1? ;) it was just a joke -- It would be quite difficult to get ahold of Dan anyway. :) why would you "wish anyone could jump"? Then it wouldn't be fair at all and it would be a mess. With next year's Express Entry system, there won't be "first in, first served" anyway...

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
Gensch said:
oh dear, did you just give me a -1? ;) it was just a joke -- It would be quite difficult to get ahold of Dan anyway. :) why would you "wish anyone could jump"? Then it wouldn't be fair at all and it would be a mess. With next year's Express Entry system, there won't be "first in, first served" anyway...
I didn't do a -1 then , but now I did +1 enjoy I know it was a joke I believe only in + +++++ ;) :D ;D

JB1234

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Gensch said:
I think it's all speculation/extrapolation to try to guess at this point. Best to wait for more data to come in and if you can figure out a way to see if you qualify for another NOC which is not so high in demand, amend your application before they send it back to you... ;) Besides, why wouldn't you want to remain in the US anyway?
How can I amend my application?. I don't even have the IELTS results, I sent it with the application. Can you please elaborate a bit on the same?

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
JB1234 said:
How can I amend my application?. I don't even have the IELTS results, I sent it with the application. Can you please elaborate a bit on the same?
well I may not be an expert but... I would suggest that since your original IELTS has been submitted you may probably just keep faith coz withdrawal may be required for original copy and that would take enough time that will get you to square 1. probably better experienced may have a lot better answer!

Gensch

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maym99 said:
I didn't do a -1 then , but now I did +1 enjoy I know it was a joke I believe only in + +++++ ;) :D ;D
Oh, that's very kind of you...Believing only in +++++ is a great motto in life, I think. I noticed you applied under 3112 - wow! In the US, foreign doctors would need to take tough exams before they can practice. How does it work in Canada? I know they ask for ECAs, which I am sure you already sent in. But would you need to take any exams once you get there? Just out of curiosity...

Gensch

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JB1234 said:
Did you list only one NOC for all your employment in the last 10 years? Even if you did, do you think you may qualify for another eligible NOC (e.g. 2171/2/3) for which you can provide supporting documents? Then you can send in an amendment to your current application. You don't need to send in IELTS results as they already have them.

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
Gensch said:
Oh, that's very kind of you...Believing only in +++++ is a great motto in life, I think. I noticed you applied under 3112 - wow! In the US, foreign doctors would need to take tough exams before they can practice. How does it work in Canada? I know they ask for ECAs, which I am sure you already sent in. But would you need to take any exams once you get there? Just out of curiosity..!
yes we (3xxx) need a licensure for the province and you seem to be well informed we do give exams I parts though!!! also if I clear similar one in USA I can practice in Canada as well and since you asked I'm 50% done for USA part of exams rest 50 needs constant and frequent visits so only after I reach!

Gensch

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maym99 said:
yes we (3xxx) need a licensure for the province and you seem to be well informed we do give exams I parts though!!! also if I clear similar one in USA I can practice in Canada as well and since you asked I'm 50% done for USA part of exams rest 50 needs constant and frequent visits so only after I reach!
I couldn't find you on the SS - are you using a different profile name for the SS? So, you are already in the US? Why move to Canada then just out of curiosity?

ppmom

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
cc charged: 17-07-2014 , PER: 19-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2015!
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Congrats!!! :)

I was especially worried for the finger nails!!! :p

+1 for your news!!

Oscar! Good thing it's just fingernails and not toenails lol! Thank you for always being positive and helpful to us all!

vkay

Aug 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maym99 said:
well I may not be an expert but... I would suggest that since your original IELTS has been submitted you may probably just keep faith coz withdrawal may be required for original copy and that would take enough time that will get you to square 1. probably better experienced may have a lot better answer!
If there is a file created for you then you can just submit photocopy else you should be getting it back..

ppmom

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
cc charged: 17-07-2014 , PER: 19-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2015!
shah2014 said:
@ ppmom

So Happy for u, All the best +1 for the news

Btw how many nails left? plz start biting them for me ;) after tht i will start biting mine ;D

P.S: I am also 9th May applicant, who picks his cell at a lighting speed on every email alert tone btw my email, whtsapp, facebook, sms alerts have same tone. So u can imagine!
OK I have a few fingernails left, I will dedicate it to you. Haha. We're the same, all have same alert tone so I felt like I was on caffeine high the whole duration of the wait. :p

zabirhussain

Jul 21, 2014
Hi please reply
Presently CIC is working on which date? Are they finished with 9th may PER. I am 9th may applicant. Still waiting for PER.

Status
Not open for further replies.