+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sternchen30890

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18.07.2014 Charged November 4th PER received November 24th
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I am still waiting for the CiC cap upddate....

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Century said:
Is it the picture of famous 47-49 Dorchesther street? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: It is even smaller than CIC, Dhaka :mad: :mad: :mad:

Do you know whether there is any swimming pool and tennis court inside the building? ??? ??? It will further reduce the size ::) ::)
swimming pool and tennis court inside CIC building :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now I understand they are so slow... because staff is down with few pints and too busy enjoying swimming ;D ;D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Hope and pray you get PR soon! :) Best wishes brother!!

Finally traced u...

Thanks for the wish buddy :) (+1)

Goku said:
You will be through this time. Welcome to CPC- O club bro. ;)

Thanks Goku brother.. :) (+1)

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
Boso said:
Hey Guys,

checking the posts after long..
I need 2 clarifications regarding my application on FSWP

i. I am a B.Tech and Post Graduate diploma in Management(Autonomous) , but my ECA is available only for B.Tech since I could not find my PG college on the WES list.
So should I mention Post Graduate - No Degree OR Bachelor's Degree as my Highest Level of Education (form IMM0008ENU ).
and whether I should include my PG Marksheets with the form even though it's not available under ECA.
Also, If I remove my PG do I need to remove it from my Background forms also?

Are your points more than 67 without the PG diploma?? You can try finding out if other people from your institute have applied in the past.
You need to mention what is true i.e. your Post graduate degree. Also include the marksheets and degree copies. In case you want to claim points for bachelors only, then write a cover letter to explain that you are claiming points for Bachelors only and therefore ECA is provided only for Bachelors.

ii. I have several FD's and Bonds. these fall under Assets or Settlement Funds (15000CAD). The bank statements are till June.. can I use them with my application now? or I'll have to get new ones..
Can I show the account statements of my spouse since she is the secondary applicant.
Better to get more recent bank statements. yes you can show funds under your spouse name

Thanks
Boso

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Chirasha said:
I am new to this forum but would like to share my joy with everyone. I just got PER email :) :) :). Yipee Yeh. Wish all the best for those waiting.

App Received 7 May
CC Charged 19 June

I will enter my details in the spreadsheet today.

Cngrats Chirasha link

Aminow

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2015 Updated Schedule A background declaration
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2016
LANDED..........
22-08-2016
Salaam brothers/sisters,

I am completing the forms, I have here some stupid questions just to clear my doubts:

1. Generic Application form

a. Regarding visa office (Question 4) - I am a Kenyan but have been residing in the UAE for the past 6.5 years and my current visa expires on December 2015 (Renewable). This means that I can choose either London visa office or Nairobi. I prefer LVO as Nairobi VO is known for taking looooong. However, my wife and son are still not residents of UAE. Can I still choose LVO or does the one year residence visa rule apply to secondary applicants as well?

b. Question 10 - My current UAE residence visa started from December 2012 and will expire Dec'15 - what do I have to fill in the "From" Section? date of my current visa or date of my previous visa when i first came to UAE?

c. Is NID a mandatory documents? my wife has one but for my case, I have applied for a replacement as there was wrong DOB and the process would take months

Background/Declaration

d. Question 12 (Addresses) - Do I have to fill the addresses of my short visits to other countries? (i.e few days visits as completed in the Travels form?)
- My wife's house doesn't have a house number? Can I leave it blank?

Schedule 3 Economic classes

d. Question 7 C (My wife's language) - She speaks English but she didn't take the IELTS. If I tick yes, it is asking for evidence and if I tick NO it will be a lie as in the Generic form, I have selected English as her language. What is the best solution?

General

My Name is Mohamed but some people write it as Mohammed, Muhammed, Mohammad, Mohamad etc e.g in my contract of employment with my current company, it shows Mohammad but in my reference letter, they have written correctly. Do I need affidavit for this?

Thank you for you usual cooperation and I wish you every best and success in your applications.

Regards

Rabb

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
For case specific query, you need to e-mail at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca . Mention your full name, date of birth, and UCI/passport number. You have to wait for 20 days to get reply.

You can call at below number; though, some people become successful and many get fails to know.
dial - 0016139444000
select 1 for English
then 1 for foreign affair
2 for immigration
call is being transferred to cic
then 1 for English
2 for status
1 for PR
8 digit client id number will be asked
listen to the request 3 times without entering any client id number.
Thanks Century for the info. I will call CIC

sameerarena

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
06-10-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2014
LANDED..........
03-04-15
abu-obaid said:
-check Junk Mail first and add " @ cic.gc.ca" and " @ international.gc.ca" to your email safe list domain so when VO will email u, u will get their email.
- if you have UCI , actually u don't need PER... ECAS is the important thing !
PER giving CUI and Application number( the email subject that u will receive from VM is ur application number. then PER is not that important )
i've been checking my mail daily even since i sent my application, but not mail as yet. I got this UCI number last year when my application was returned due to cap full. so i checked using this UCI and found this status. does it mean my DD has been encashed and PER is on its way ?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
duke_cliff said:
Hi ashif_eee. If your files have already been transferred to VO, you must have a UCI/File Number, why didn't you query your case proactively after that long time of waiting? I think sending the ME request is just a routine of the VO after your file has already arrived. Did they just forget? Or is there anything wrong with the VO or your own email system?
Why do not ask?

Brother,

I already asked to SGVO...They replied on apr 14 that my file is waiting for final review...

But right now they sending MR to the 36-40 month older applicants....And they are following serial...MR rate is very few...Two medical request on per two months (on the forum)....

Worst Visa office....:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Century said:
Is it the picture of famous 47-49 Dorchesther street? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: It is even smaller than CIC, Dhaka :mad: :mad: :mad:

Do you know whether there is any swimming pool and tennis court inside the building? ??? ??? It will further reduce the size ::) ::)

:p :p :p :p :p :p

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
akk19884 said:
Yes ashif_eee, you are right. Thank god I have the chance to reapply. I really cannot rely my dream and future on SGVO. Hope you and all SGVO applicants can get me soon.

I also wish so...Anyway which VO u have selected this yr...?

U can update the Spreadsheet ...:)

hardik06

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Hello All

Lots of Positive reply in few days . Just wanted to congratulate everyone who received positive reply from CIC and wishing all d best to ones who are yet to receive update from CIC . Hopefully CIC increase the pace of assessing applications in future ..

Regards
Hardik

ak1

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Can anyone from 8th May , DD tell about the progress....I have checked with my bank and as per them my DD still not been charged ...I cannot understand the reason. How to check with CIC about the status ? Need suggestions plz.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ak1 said:
Can anyone from 8th May , DD tell about the progress....I have checked with my bank and as per them my DD still not been charged ...I cannot understand the reason. How to check with CIC about the status ? Need suggestions plz.
Ten weeks past since you lodged the application, so you can send an enquiry to the email address.
You will get a response in 30-40 days.

itsmerags

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Hi friends,

I cleared my IELTS , ECA is in process and rest of the documents are in place but only problems is POF. So, I don't have any savings till date in my bank A/c. I have to dilute my shares, insurance(do I need to liquidate it to liquid cash) and then deposit them in bank a/c so the time span wont fulfill the 3months time.
Bank statement any standard format?
my question is does this works or chance of refusal and moreover I have Home on my name which I purchase in 2007 with Home loan so can I show that?
I have Employee provident fund of around 6 lakhs but not in standard format just annual slips.
Employee Provident fund can be show as POF if yes then how it should be shown, any standard format?

Seniors Members please suggest what to do.

thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.