+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSharawat21

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
27-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
15-Dec-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-March-2015
Happy Eid guys .. People like you are the biggest motivation for me to apply for Canada .. I am sure we will make a good strong group of people there and will keep on helping each other through out our life ... if some one of us failed then guys be ready to help other in Express Entry :) . and please dont forget my Sheer Khorma :)

dhanu 786 said:
forum mates.
want to celebrate this holy eid & diwali in cannedda (intended typo..like wht we say it in punjabi 8))
Ameen!

rssb

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
austincanada said:
Hi,

I think that receipt is just a payment receipt. CIC already has all our information. Do we really need to fill those fields manually? I also made a RPRF payment and got the receipt with just my name with all other fields empty. I looked for instructions but didn't see anywhere that those fields have to be manually filled. So I just printed the final receipt and sent it as it was.

Did you see anywhere that stated those fields have to be manually filled? It just says, print 2 copies and send one to visa office and keep one as a record for yourself.
I am planning to include following in my package, please let me know if you find any thing missing;

1. Medical receipt from the doctor
2. PCC from USA
3. PCC from India
4. RPRF receipt

pr4rajesh

Jun 16, 2014
Chennai India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 27-Oct-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
27-Jan-2015
Med's Request
10-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
14-Feb-2015
Hi oscar,

I got your point. I can deposit additional amount as suggested.

My doubt is will this be a problem in getting my initial approval? Please advice.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
frostyturtle said:
Hi,
I recently received nomination from a provincial nominee program. Thanks everyone for the help.

But the problem is that I had also applied to Federal Skilled Worker Program 2014 in May 2014. I have not received any acknowledgement and neither my credit card is charged. I am not sure which option is better (going ahead with PNP or waiting for FSW 2014 to go through). I am wondering if senior members or anyone have any input. As far as I understand, timewise PNP will be quick to get the final PR visa (since they will do only medical and criminal check etc.) and FSW will take it own time to process the application. Any thought?

Next question is how to withdraw my FSW 2014 application? I had given CC authorization. Is there a way to communicate to them? Somewhere I read that I can instruct my credit card company to decline the payment and that will ensure that my application is cancelled.

I have six months to send for the federal (second) part of PNP to CIC-Sydney, NS but I am going to send in next two weeks. Do I mention in that application to withdraw my other FSW application?

Please help.
Seniors, help Frostyturtle.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
pr4rajesh said:
Only problem is the bank certificate which is already provided. We cannot edit and give a new one now as I have already submitted everything to cic. I am ready to show my savings bank account if needed as additional source.

In my case difference is coming around 5000 Indian rupees to max 10000. Hope the Money fluctuation will be stable for a while.

Please advice
That wont be a problem as they probably will consider the rate on the day you application was received by CIO. But, I would suggest that you maintain around 10-20k more in your saving account so that incase if they ask for additional document to prove that you have required fund in your account. It shouldnt be an issue but as you know VO's are pretty unpredictable.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
pr4rajesh said:
Hi oscar,

I got your point. I can deposit additional amount as suggested.

My doubt is will this be a problem in getting my initial approval? Please advice.
No it wont.

shallowpurple

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] What date did your FSW file reach CIO this May? Discuss your case during the earlier hours or just let this question be posted. The right folks will suggest. I don't know PNP much and based on my limited information feel PNP allows for only limited movement possible in Canada while FSW provides a much greater flexibility across Canada. But there might be other factors at play that I am not very familiar with. Overall though it seems FSW should be much more favorable.

What comes to mind is to let both continue and when you are ready with the PNP then see where you have reached with FSW. Then take a call, don't start terminating FSW right away. It might be a little early, considering they can still deny your PNP in any subsequent stages, right? And FSW doesn't take more than 8 to 10 months for Indians, if that is where you are from..

Post this question but please also share about your nature of work for a better response. And do mention the province that you got nomination from. Good luck! :)

Reply:
I think the FSW application reach CIC in June first week. Based on some of the responses, I am going to continue with two application. Other than financial loss, is there any other issue with continuing with both the application?
I intend to mention in PNP application that please withdraw my FSW application (if everything looks good in this application)

My original post
----------------
Hi,
I recently received nomination from a provincial nominee program. Thanks everyone for the help.

But the problem is that I had also applied to Federal Skilled Worker Program 2014 in May 2014. I have not received any acknowledgement and neither my credit card is charged. I am not sure which option is better (going ahead with PNP or waiting for FSW 2014 to go through). I am wondering if senior members or anyone have any input. As far as I understand, timewise PNP will be quick to get the final PR visa (since they will do only medical and criminal check etc.) and FSW will take it own time to process the application. Any thought?

Next question is how to withdraw my FSW 2014 application? I had given CC authorization. Is there a way to communicate to them? Somewhere I read that I can instruct my credit card company to decline the payment and that will ensure that my application is cancelled.

I have six months to send for the federal (second) part of PNP to CIC-Sydney, NS but I am going to send in next two weeks. Do I mention in that application to withdraw my other FSW application?

Please help.
---------------

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
shallowpurple said:
Reply:
I think the FSW application reach CIC in June first week. Based on some of the responses, I am going to continue with two application. Other than financial loss, is there any other issue with continuing with both the application? Nope. But at one stage you have to withdraw once of your application.
I intend to mention in PNP application that please withdraw my FSW application (if everything looks good in this application) Even if you request to CIC by mentioning in PNP application that you would like to withdraw you FSW file, they cant do that. You have to email CIO regarding it.

My original post
----------------
Hi,

Please help.
---------------

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
Century said:
Applicants whose CC/DD encashed on 12th and 13th June, check your e-mail.

izharsiddiqui
kpatel
Dhaka2014
jigsgr8
duke_cliff
Telugodu
maxCoder
abhibhat97
k_b
shakti123
Maria2014
Congrats to kpatel, Ammani, katvees2001 and JAMAL007 for receiving PER.

We 10 are remaining (7th May applicants who got charged on 12/13th June). Fingers crossed.

izharsiddiqui
Dhaka2014
jigsgr8
duke_cliff
Telugodu
maxCoder
abhibhat97
k_b
shakti123
Maria2014

Please guys update the SS as soon as you receive PER :)

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi what do you mean by "10", who's "10" is it? :)

Dhaka2014 said:
Congrats to kpatel, Ammani, katvees2001 and JAMAL007 for receiving PER.

We 10 are remaining (7th May applicants who got charged on 12/13th June). Fingers crossed.

izharsiddiqui
Dhaka2014
jigsgr8
duke_cliff
Telugodu
maxCoder
abhibhat97
k_b
shakti123
Maria2014

Please guys update the SS as soon as you receive PER :)

Status
Not open for further replies.