+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha123

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
25-Aug-2014
Med's Request
24-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
24-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-2014
ashif_eee said:

Ha ha ...Yes u r right...

Already told, none of the FSW13 applicant has received Medical from Singapore yet....

Waiting for 14 months, to hear something from them....

Singapore is now clearing 36-40 months old backlogs with a very slow speed...

They are just doing some inhuman discrimination with us...And we have nothing to do with them.....
That's really unfair on applicants! Especially since other VOs have already started issuing Visas! :(

All the best to you. Hope you get some good news soon :)

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you Not send a letter/ another Form to CIO...requesting them to divert your file to say, New Delhi VO instead of SGP VO ?

I suppose, N Delhi is much closer to Bangladesh than SGP 8)

Misha123 said:
That's really unfair on applicants! Especially since other VOs have already started issuing Visas! :(

All the best to you. Hope you get some good news soon :)

Mira8

May 27, 2014
Oscar7 said:
Sometimes good things come to those who wait, so may be when you get PER (which I agree is slightly delayed now) you might also get Medical Request or some other good news! Even if not, I am sure your PER is just around the corner, and shall come to you soon!!! BTW, when was your payment charged? Best wishes! :)
Thanks for lifting me up :) :) :), I think we will all be under stress until we get the medical request. by the way my cc was charged on 2nd of June.

Finance007

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
Oscar7 said:
For which NOC?

BTW, I take it that is 1 or 2 points not 0.5 (or 1/2 points) since 0.5 points are not allotted at the moment. :)
:) actually its 1 or 2. I am calculating it 66 but someone expert like u calculated it 65.

Any how Pl let me know what r ur kind suggestions?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
neel-here said:
Can you Not send a letter/ another Form to CIO...requesting them to divert your file to say, New Delhi VO instead of SGP VO ?

I suppose, N Delhi is much closer to Bangladesh than SGP 8)
Bro,

Yes that would have been great!

But it has not such provision- as long as i m not belong to NDVO territory....

ankit1987

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Hi, Anyone from India sent the package in last 7 days through Fedex. As Fedex is teeling it will take a week for the delivery due to run way repair works at Dubai Airport.

Any idea on that?

kma_85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Oakville, ON
IELTS Request
Overall 7.5
V-twin said:
Hi, I'm sending my docs to WES today too, and I also have an IELTS on the 10-th of July! :) What a coincidence! :) Wish you all the best and good look on your application! ;) As for the cap, in the commented noc's i think it reached august last year, this year the cap is 1000, so more applications will be processed. I think you'll make it...
Its a relief to find someone in the same boat as mine. I am doing my best to get things sorted as quickly as possible. Good luck to you. Keep me posted on your IELTS results. By the way what is the NOC you are looking at?

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
....JOB RESPONSIBILITIES.........
Hi ashiff,century and all the other applicants of NOC 2173. Here are my job duties which is mentioned on my reference letter. Can you please have a look and tell me if they are fine or do i need to change them. Because i am really worried about these.

1. Involvement in requirement specification and design activities (like High Level Design and Low Level Design) for various features of telecom software.

2. Inputs to requirement analysis, Estimation, Issue/Requirement of End Customer

3. Coding and identification of problematic scenarios based on expected behavior of software and analyze the fixes.

4. Testing of the software to check its reliability and troubleshoot any bugs that crop up in this process.

5. Provide maintenance support for application software and upgrade the code form one system environment (Clearcase) to another (SVN).

ankit1987

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Hi, Anyone from India sent the package in last 7 days through Fedex. As Fedex is teeling it will take a week for the delivery due to run way repair works at Dubai Airport.

Any idea on that?

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello everyone..
FYI
I had sent wrong photographs (Normal passport size photos) with my application & realized my mistake only after 20 days..
Then on advice from seniors, I had resent the photographs by courier & a E-mail to notify CIC to add these photos to my application.

Yesterday, after 1 month i received the following reply:

Good Afternoon:

Noted in database.

Thank you,

MEM
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Does this mean that they have added to photos to my application?
& have they started processing my application & encashing my DD?

bitingbugz

May 8, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Med's Request
20-07-1989
Med's Done....
24-07-1989
yogi44 said:
....JOB RESPONSIBILITIES.........
Hi ashiff,century and all the other applicants of NOC 2173. Here are my job duties which is mentioned on my reference letter. Can you please have a look and tell me if they are fine or do i need to change them. Because i am really worried about these.

1. Involvement in requirement specification and design activities (like High Level Design and Low Level Design) for various features of telecom software.

2. Inputs to requirement analysis, Estimation, Issue/Requirement of End Customer

3. Coding and identification of problematic scenarios based on expected behavior of software and analyze the fixes.

4. Testing of the software to check its reliability and troubleshoot any bugs that crop up in this process.

5. Provide maintenance support for application software and upgrade the code form one system environment (Clearcase) to another (SVN).

I think they re perfectly Fine..
I never suggested my manager .. He wrote something like this himself ..

Involvement in requirement specification and design activities (like High Level Design and Low Level Design) for various features of application software.

wouldn't word application fit more there for 2173 ? just a thought ..

ankit1987

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Hi, Anyone from India sent the package in last 7 days through Fedex. As Fedex is telling it will take a week for the delivery due to run way repair works at Dubai Airport.

Any idea on that?

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
24-11-2014 (new born med req rcvd (02-12-2014)
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 20-02-15 - PPR - 25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
VISA and COPR Recieved\Collected -16th Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
Hello bro...
You should go for degree assessment and not diploma as it will fetch you more points than diploma...just check if your degree is recognized by WES using the free equivalency tool on WES site
Before sending any docs...i had the same situation but i chose degree instead of diploma and it gave me 21 points.

Oscar7 said:
Brother, Please make sure you get a reply from someone who knows this well. As I understand for a 3 years BE degree (i.e. getting admission to 2nd year of BE directly) the entry requirement is a diploma. And therefore the question is whether WES would need to see your diploma to be able to award you points for a regular 4 year college degree basis only your 3 years of education shown (since diploma is missing now, as you share). Just a thought to double check with similar candidates (or may be I am unnecessarily cautious here)!! Good luck!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.