+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo1990

Apr 25, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/05/2014
Hi guys,

I want to ask what should you write in the credit card payment section regarding "cardholder's name"
should I write my full name or my name written in my credit card ?

because i have 2 first name and only 1 name is written in my card.

Thanks

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
rohan85 said:
My wife's mothers name is wrongly spelt in her Birth Certi
How to handle this?
Affidavit?
correct it from the office who issued wrong birt certificate. otherwise affidavit only no need of birth certificate write that at that time birth certificates were not maintained in ur country/province/state

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
bravo1990 said:
Hi guys,

I want to ask what should you write in the credit card payment section regarding "cardholder's name"
should I write my full name or my name written in my credit card ?

because i have 2 first name and only 1 name is written in my card.

Thanks
name as per credit card

amayra

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
IELTS Request
Already submitted
Med's Request
self : 12-11-2014, spouse & baby : 27-08-2015 Re- medical : 22-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
23rd march 2016
ashif_eee said:
Brother can u please tell me where u have find "we have to provide addresses even if we were tourists"??

CIC tell:

Indicate the residential addresses where you have lived since your 18th birthday or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent, complete with the postal code. Do not use P.O. box addresses.

In my opinion u can avoid this addresses if u stay a very little time on there like one-two weeks...I dont think u have worried things with this...

Best of luck brother..:)
Thanks man +1 for u ;)

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
rawdah said:
FEW TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION

1. Use all the updated forms on CIC website. (wait till 1st May CIC working time for the Application package containing updated Application forms, Instruction guide, Document check list, Fee payment form etc on their website)

2. Read the Instruction guide thoroughly. Fill your forms as per the instruction in Instruction guide.

3. Read the Document check list thorougly. If you are unable to provide any of the requested documentation, include with your application, a written explanation with full details as to why that document is unavailable and any documentation that would support your claim.

4. In the Document check list, It is clearly specified what documents you have to submit Original and what Photocopies.
Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by: the original English or French translation; and an original affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and a notarized photocopy of the document that was not in English or French as per the Instruction guide. However, as per the document check list, If your documents are not in English or French, you can send a notarized photocopy of the English or French translation with a photocopy of the document that was not in English or French.

5. Choose your appropriate Visa office in Generic form. Remember CIO, Sydney- Nova scotia is not a Visa office.

6. Don't leave any section/box blank in form. If something is not applicable to you then write "N/A" instead of leaving it blank.

7. Question No. 12 a. on Schedule 3 form: The primary NOC code is that particular NOC code you are eligible in out of the 50 eligible NOC codes. The primary occupation that you will fill in form should preferably be from the "Example Title" as listed in website for a particular eligible NOC code and your job duties must match with the eligible NOC Code. However, if your occupation is not listed in "Example Title" for a particular eligible NOC code but your job duties still matches with your eligible NOC code, you can still try your luck by mentioning that occupation which is not listed in "Example Title" as your primary occupation.

Your job experience letter must show the same occupation (job designation) you are filling in primary occupation of Question 12.a. For example, if you are applying in NOC Code 2132 ( Mechanical Engineer) but your job designation is "Thermal design Engineer" then you should fill primary occupation as "Thermal design Engineer" in Question 12.a. and provide work experience letter showing "Thermal design Engineer" as your job designation with job duties matching with NOC Code 2132.

The primary occupation you are filling in Question 12 a. must also be listed in Question 12 b. as one of your occupations.
12.a. Thermal design Engineer : NOC Code 2132
12.b. Thermal design Engineer : NOC Code 2132

8. Additional Family Information form: In section A of the form, Applicant is mentioned, not Principal Applicant.
Fill two seperate forms for Principal Applicant and spouse. In the first form, Principal Applicant is the Applicant and provide all subsequent details asked in form. In the second form, Spouse is the Applicant and provide all subsequent details asked in form. You have to fill one form only for one Applicant in English, write All names in native language as well in the same form.

9. Get ready with IELTS (for you and your spouse), WES, PCC (PCC can be submitted at later stage also), Proof of funds ( 6 months bank statement, balance certificate) and all other docs mentioned in Document check list.

10. Job experience letter must also cover job duties matching with your NOC (but duties should not be exact copy & paste from website), your designation, salary, period of employment, working hours etc and should be on the company letter head duly signed by the competent authority with company seal. Also include Appointment letter / Employment contract, Visiting card of the signing authority, Salary pay slips if available.

11.. You can use bank draft (6 months validity) or credit card but if going for a credit card option, fill the details of credit card correctly on the Fee payment form and don't forget to sign it. You must inform your bank of the upcoming transaction so that your cc payment doesn't get blocked for whatever reason.

12. Before handing over your application to courier, check again if you have included all the updated application forms, photographs and supporting documents as per the document check list.

Wish you the best in your application :)
+1

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
rohan85 said:
My wife's mothers name is wrongly spelt in her Birth Certi
How to handle this?
Affidavit?
Yes please ask your wife to get an affidavit from her mother stating the same and notarized.

rajneeshv

Apr 27, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-9-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014 (Med Rcvd: 21Feb)
Interview........
Decision Made : 20-3-2015
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015
In IMM5612E, Point 17 (Children's Information)

"Proof of full custody for children under the age of 18 and proof that the children may be removed from the jurisdiction of the court;"

What proof are they expecting for this ?? Please suggest.

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
IS THERE ANY CHANGES IN CIC FEE?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Helenofthewest said:
My husband and I are eager to move back to Canada after having lived and worked legally there for 7 years, we had to return. He is a very prominent electrician with very good qualifications from experience and education and has already written the IELTS exam on which he scored an overal 7. Can he apply as FSW without a job offer if his trade falls under the ones that say he doesnt need one? does anyone have this experience? please someone i need info and encouragement and a little would go a long way right now. Thanks
Your hubby can apply if he finds an NOC that matches his Job description.He only needs to do evaluation of his academic qualification.
Once he hits the 67 minimum mark,he's eligible.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
sandy27 said:
IS THERE ANY CHANGES IN CIC FEE?
CIC processing fee...not yet,may be on 1st May.
I think proof of funds was slightly modified last month but the difference is minimal.

Harsh5

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
rawdah said:
FEW TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION

1. Use all the updated forms on CIC website. (wait till 1st May CIC working time for the Application package containing updated Application forms, Instruction guide, Document check list, Fee payment form etc on their website)

2. Read the Instruction guide thoroughly. Fill your forms as per the instruction in Instruction guide.

3. Read the Document check list thorougly. If you are unable to provide any of the requested documentation, include with your application, a written explanation with full details as to why that document is unavailable and any documentation that would support your claim.

4. In the Document check list, It is clearly specified what documents you have to submit Original and what Photocopies.
Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by: the original English or French translation; and an original affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and a notarized photocopy of the document that was not in English or French as per the Instruction guide. However, as per the document check list, If your documents are not in English or French, you can send a notarized photocopy of the English or French translation with a photocopy of the document that was not in English or French.

5. Choose your appropriate Visa office in Generic form. Remember CIO, Sydney- Nova scotia is not a Visa office.

6. Don't leave any section/box blank in form. If something is not applicable to you then write "N/A" instead of leaving it blank.

7. Question No. 12 a. on Schedule 3 form: The primary NOC code is that particular NOC code you are eligible in out of the 50 eligible NOC codes. The primary occupation that you will fill in form should preferably be from the "Example Title" as listed in website for a particular eligible NOC code and your job duties must match with the eligible NOC Code. However, if your occupation is not listed in "Example Title" for a particular eligible NOC code but your job duties still matches with your eligible NOC code, you can still try your luck by mentioning that occupation which is not listed in "Example Title" as your primary occupation.

Your job experience letter must show the same occupation (job designation) you are filling in primary occupation of Question 12.a. For example, if you are applying in NOC Code 2132 ( Mechanical Engineer) but your job designation is "Thermal design Engineer" then you should fill primary occupation as "Thermal design Engineer" in Question 12.a. and provide work experience letter showing "Thermal design Engineer" as your job designation with job duties matching with NOC Code 2132.

The primary occupation you are filling in Question 12 a. must also be listed in Question 12 b. as one of your occupations.
12.a. Thermal design Engineer : NOC Code 2132
12.b. Thermal design Engineer : NOC Code 2132

8. Additional Family Information form: In section A of the form, Applicant is mentioned, not Principal Applicant.
Fill two seperate forms for Principal Applicant and spouse. In the first form, Principal Applicant is the Applicant and provide all subsequent details asked in form. In the second form, Spouse is the Applicant and provide all subsequent details asked in form. You have to fill one form only for one Applicant in English, write All names in native language as well in the same form.

9. Get ready with IELTS (for you and your spouse), WES, PCC (PCC can be submitted at later stage also), Proof of funds ( 6 months bank statement, balance certificate) and all other docs mentioned in Document check list.

10. Job experience letter must also cover job duties matching with your NOC (but duties should not be exact copy & paste from website), your designation, salary, period of employment, working hours etc and should be on the company letter head duly signed by the competent authority with company seal. Also include Appointment letter / Employment contract, Visiting card of the signing authority, Salary pay slips if available.

11.. You can use bank draft (6 months validity) or credit card but if going for a credit card option, fill the details of credit card correctly on the Fee payment form and don't forget to sign it. You must inform your bank of the upcoming transaction so that your cc payment doesn't get blocked for whatever reason.

12. Before handing over your application to courier, check again if you have included all the updated application forms, photographs and supporting documents as per the document check list.

Wish you the best in your application :)
Thanks for such valuable inputs. Just one question
As i am not sending PCC now with my application. Is it okay if i leave the PCC section blank in the Document checklist.

fniazi4u

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Just a thought to share with you guys,, since Canada will switching to Express Entry system next year, which is only 6-7 months away, dont you guys think , this FSW 2014 will be processed quicker than previous streams?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Harsh5 said:
Thanks for such valuable inputs. Just one question
As i am not sending PCC now with my application. Is it okay if i leave the PCC section blank in the Document checklist.
Its advisable but not mandatory.
If you are not sending it,leave the PCC section blank on your document checklist.
You may also just write a cover letter to explain the reason why you didnt include it....e.g...its under processing.
Cheers!

kenkirin

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
21-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
04-05-2015
kollins said:
looks the same to me other than "NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category" and "NOC Category" which doesnt really matter!
Any experts or anyone who got through FSWP 2013 by indicating all category as below

"NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category"

please help confirm

Would "NOC Category, Offer Of Arranged Employment category or PhD category" help? Use underline..

Thank you!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
fniazi4u said:
Just a thought to share with you guys,, since Canada will switching to Express Entry system next year, which is only 6-7 months away, dont you guys think , this FSW 2014 will be processed quicker than previous streams?
For now ,its safe to take your mind off the Express entry and face FSW 2014.
Leave the headache for them to cure it themselve.!

Status
Not open for further replies.