+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiosita

Jul 9, 2013
Hey guys! This year we apply again! ;) Good luck for everybody and BIG THANKS for the authors of doc.table!

Just a short question: is it ok for self employed not to state wages on references but only bank sheets (from tax consulatant)? Bosses're not very cooperative again.

And I wonder, how many people (%) of all applicant are in the table?

auscanada

Jun 18, 2014
Hi folks,

I've a question regarding points for education. I've a 4 year bachelor degree and 1.5 yr masters degree related to NOC 2133. Do I get 23 points? The reason i got confused is because I saw this on CIC webiste. Can anyone shed some light on this matter please. Cheers.

University degree at the Master’s level or equal OR University level entry-to-practice professional degree (or equal). Occupation related to the degree must be:

NOC 2011 Skill Level A, and
licensed by a provincial regulatory body.
Note: Degree program must be in one of these fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Podiatry, Optometry, Law, Chiropractic Medicine, or Pharmacy.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Email addendum to CIC?

Many Congratulations :) :) :) for becoming a Champion member, kollins, and thank you for the answer! I sure will hope and pray for success.

Question for anyone who knows the answer - If I were to e-mail CIC a scan copy of the 1 pager, what e-mail ID should I be sending the e-mail at?

kollins said:
As it is now,all you have to do is be hopeful and prayerful.
I have friends that have done this and were successful-most have UCI like you.....some are not that lucky.
All is in the hands of God and the case processing officer handling your package.
For now....do more of hoping and praying.
Cheers.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Curiosita said:
Hey guys! This year we apply again! ;) Good luck for everybody and BIG THANKS for the authors of doc.table!

Just a short question: is it ok for self employed not to state wages on references but only bank sheets (from tax consulatant)? Bosses're not very cooperative again.

And I wonder, how many people (%) of all applicant are in the table?
Hi, your question is not too clear. If you are self employed, then you can't have bosses cos you are the boss of your business! Simply draft the reference on your company/business letter head and get your partner or senior staff to sign it. Your bank statement (I guess this is what you mean by bank sheets) can serve as proof of your settlement funds. If you explain better, we can help.
It's a truly wild guess on the number of people on this forum in the spreadsheet who are applicants to FSW. Don't bother with that cos no one knows, just submit your application and hope for the best :)

snehapatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Hey Guys....Need your urgent help..

Last year also I applied for FSW but my file was returned back due to cap. Now this year I am again applying ...But problem is category I have applied for this time is totally different....

Will it create a problem????

Do Reply.....

zeemaple

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
16-10-2014
@kollins and pipis, hope u're both on the fswp thread on Nairaland? To help our guys there. Solo is doing a good job there too.

snehapatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014

Last year also I applied for FSW but my file was returned back due to cap. Now this year I am again applying ...But problem is category I have applied for this time is totally different....

Do Reply.....

medwiz

May 25, 2014
snehapatel said:

Do Reply.....
No as long as the reference letter you supplied has job duties matching the NOC you applied under ...and this job has to be for one year

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
auscanada said:
Hi folks,

I've a question regarding points for education. I've a 4 year bachelor degree and 1.5 yr masters degree related to NOC 2133. Do I get 23 points? The reason i got confused is because I saw this on CIC webiste. Can anyone shed some light on this matter please. Cheers.

University degree at the Master's level or equal OR University level entry-to-practice professional degree (or equal). Occupation related to the degree must be:

NOC 2011 Skill Level A, and
licensed by a provincial regulatory body.
Note: Degree program must be in one of these fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Podiatry, Optometry, Law, Chiropractic Medicine, or Pharmacy.
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]If your Msc is equivalent to Canadian masters,you have 23 points.
The clause of "Degree program must be in one of these fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Podiatry, Optometry, Law, Chiropractic Medicine, or Pharmacy" refer entry practice professional degree in Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Podiatry, Optometry, Law, Chiropractic Medicine, or Pharmacy.
Please refer to page 15 of the link below for more understanding...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf

Cheers.
[/size][/size][/size][/size]

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
snehapatel said:

Do Reply.....
Hi, if you had mentioned the new NOC you want to use for this year in the application you made last year as part of your work experience, then you are okay. However, if the information in your new application for this year will in any way contradict the information you put in last year's application e.g. dates of jobs, roles etc will be different then you are in trouble because that will lead to automatic rejection.
Try to ensure that the details you used last year are captured for this year because some of your details have surelt been captured in their system before your last application was returned to you. Good luck to you :)

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
snehapatel said:

Do Reply.....
You are cool...provided you can provide a well documented experience letter for the NOC you are applying for.
Cheers.

snehapatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
medwiz said:
No as long as the reference letter you supplied has job duties matching the NOC you applied under ...and this job has to be for one year

Thanks for the reply...referance letter is matching totally ...my employer is ready to support tooo...but i m just so worried....everything is just so genuine this time....And I dont want my file back this time...

kanikachowdhry

Star Member
May 3, 2014
gchabs said:
I see, so how is the final confirmation update like? Does it have a proper Proof of Delivery saying who received and at what time? Since 3rd party, loomin express is the one who delivers do they get such POD and forward further to DHL?
Yes they post it on DHL site something like this

' Signed by Mike'

Status
Not open for further replies.