+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel16

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
1st Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application.
File Transfer...
8th Oct 2014
Med's Request
30th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
12th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
Should be in Nov
VISA ISSUED...
With God's Grace soon
LANDED..........
Even sooner ;)
Thanks a ton century...will immediately move my funds to better avenues. +1 to u my friend.

Century said:
My saving account is currently almost zero as I put those money into other portfolio - like share and FD.

CIC never asked to hold the money but I can show the money whenever they ask. I think it will be OK as long as you can show it. Keep rolling and juggling your fund but don't invest those in too risky opportunities or in fixed assets like land.

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
I am still waiting for your help regarding the Generic form. :mad: :mad: :mad:

It is very much important for me as well as other applicant.

Dont know what to do....If I give a declaration as per suggestion of Century bhai and Ashif bhai,

then I have to attach this declaration?

Please help..

Full package are ready but hanging for Generic form decision.

:( :( :( :'( :'( :'(

owenhargo

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
vivesehg said:
There is PSK in my home city from where I got my passport. Is it fine to get PCC from there as I am working in different state??
as per my understanding, its safe to take PCC from the place where your passport is issued. the reason is that, they should already have your clearance based on enquiry done for your passport.

But if you take from a different state, the rule says if you have lived in a city more that 6months (i believe), you need police clearance from that city as well. so there could be possibility that your PCC might get delayed (but you still get it)

I had the same situation and took from my home town where my passport was issued. I got it in PCC on my hand in 2 hours.

good Luck Mate!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mpreet78 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hi Guys!!!! Anybody having the answer to my query. :-\

I have done part-time Ph.D. from 2008 to 2013. WES have given equivalency to my Ph.D. Will I get the marks for work experience also during this period? If yes, then how to explain the contradiction of dates in the application forms?
[/size][/size][/size]
Was the work actual employment, or work as part of your PhD program? If part of your program you are unlikely to get credit for it. If it was work separate from your program (you were just doing two things at once), then you can get credit, if the work was part time it will be shortened to the amount of full-time equivalent.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medwiz said:
I'm guessing you'll be checking on that DD pretty soon?
We're in the thick of May 7th now :D
I've checked once but it was too early so I got the expected "not yet." I'll check again tomorrow.

anusha003

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Hi,

Could some body have a look at below mentioned Roles and Responsibilities and let me know if I am eligible to apply for NOC 2171.

Role: SAP BI Consultant
Responsibilities:
• To handle the tickets raised by the client i.e., to analyze the issues the user is facing and provide a work around or a permanent fix for the same
• Respond to the incidents and problems in a timely and accurate manner and ensure that Service Level Agreements are met
• To monitor the jobs and ensure that the jobs are completed successfully without any errors and update the progress of the jobs to the client on timely basis
• Accountable for minor enhancement identification, requirements gathering, design, configuration & development and delivery to the client
• To work with clients to define requirements for enhancement requests
• Liaises with 3rd parties on issue resolution as required
• To reduce repeated incidents by implementing changes to the systems or processes
• To manage the design and implementation of processes and process improvements.
• Identifies internal and external / client product, documentation and process deficiencies and makes suggestions for improvement
• Accountable for incident and problem call investigation with full resolution
• Accountable for application fixes

And feel free to suggest me if I have to modify any.

Thanks in Advance!!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angel16 said:
Ashif, century, neel and kollins....I need expert advice. The settlement fund I hav is rite now in bank fixed deposits. My application has already reached cic.

Is it ok if I remove dat money n invest it in other instruments like accrual funds or mutual funds? Specifically funds which hav no lock in period. I can redeem it in one days time.

Pls advice...I m by profession a financial planner n can't watch my money erode in FDs.... earning only 9% taxable income while I can make much more in accrual funds.
Yes that is fine.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vams23 said:
Hi,
Don't have a birth certificate and planning to make a affidavit. Can somebody guide should I as being a major make the affidavit, or should my parents make a affidavit about me
I suggest you read the guide and document checklist for what constitutes acceptable alternative to a birth certificate.

Also, couldn't you order a replacement from the relevant government office?

Nargit

Apr 26, 2014
jay19 said:
Hi All... my CC just got charged..!! yay..!! :) fingers crossed now for PER..!!

@ can2174 -- FYI...
[Congrats ;)] Seems CIC is more active today. Let's hope for more CCs and PERs

ndj

Mar 17, 2014
hi can anyone shed some light i am a bit worried. my NOC 1112, cic received my appl. 7th may and still i havent heard anything nor the draft was not charged at the bank. can someone please share some advise. thanks :(

Status
Not open for further replies.