+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvtruong

Nov 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014<br/>Newborn MR done: 23-03-2015<br/>FBI PCC Submitted: 27-03-2015<br/>PPR/DM.....:31-07-2015<br/>Visa issued:07-08-2015<br/>PP returned:20-08-2015<br/>Landed:09-10-2015@YVR
Hello all, I have just checked my spam email foder and found that my PER was there, it was sent to me on June 4. The day my DD was debited is May 27. Admins would you please help to update my record ? Please also help to correct my nationality too, i am from Viet Nam but some how i copied and pasted the country as Phillipine. Thanks all.

merry_ivan

Jun 6, 2014
NY
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
Waiting for cc charge seems like an eternity !

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
:) congrats Douglas !!
lvtruong said:
Hello all, I have just checked my spam email foder and found that my PER was there, it was sent to me on June 4. The day my DD was debited is May 27. Admins would you please help to update my record ? Please also help to correct my nationality too, i am from Viet Nam but some how i copied and pasted the country as Phillipine. Thanks all.

dollyy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,
Finally, Ready with my app, Will be sending my application package tomorrow morning. Just a quick question:

1- I didn't find a 9″ x 12″envelope, i got 10″ x 15″. Can i send my app in this size envelope(seems a silly question :p but i am bit over cautious)

2- The addresses shown on CIC website, I can write it with pen on the envelope? or I have to take print out of it and stick it on the envelope?

Thanks

gs123

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-08-2014
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
31-08-2014
lvtruong said:
What a relief!!! Congrats :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjg1987 said:
BREAKING NEWS:

GENERIC FORM (IMM0008) HAS BEEN UPDATED.

APPLICANTS SENDING THEIR APPLICATIONS FROM TODAY ONWARDS USE THE UPDATED FORM.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

THANKS
Wow you are on the ball! WELL DONE +1

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rumel said:
I will send my application tomorrow. So, I have to fill up these forms again? :(
Only the generic application form has changed. But yes, you do need to download the new one and use it. Last year applications were returned for using the old version of forms. Don't risk it!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A_S said:
Forum Members

I was a little concerned since somebody applying from US had already received their MR and it is almost impossible to get the FBI clearance within a few days, I was told that there are some FBI channelers which could expedite the whole process.
However I checked with them today and everybody had the same message that
//////////If you are NOT a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident, or if your request is for EMPLOYMENT/LICENSING, you must submit your order directly to FBI//////////////////
Everyone applying for PER is definitely not a citizen or a permeant resident in US and it is illegal to get a FBI clearance from them.

Request all members to not give any misleading informations unless they are confident about it.
How do you know that applicant is not a citizen or permanent resident of the USA? There are Americans who immigrate to Canada and vice versa.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awilner said:
DD takes a little longer to clear than CC, especially if it was drafted in a foreign (i.e. not Canadian) bank. I think you should give it some two more weeks, since applications received on May 7th are still being processed.
You're from Brasil, are you going to any of the World Cup matches?

kanikachowdhry

Star Member
May 3, 2014
I sent my package last week via dhl and the status shows that its in ontario and no update since thursday. I am worried when will it get delivered. I called dhl and they are trying to find out. They know that its in canada but dont know when will it get to NS. Anyone faced the same issue?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maha shahzad said:
hi friends, need an answer,
the more you read forum queries, the more you sink in doubts....

I am NOC 4011 applicant, y application reached 28th may 2014.

I havent submitted my husband's birth certificate as it was lost and i couldnt wait to apply....his domicile certificate, CNIC copy, Passport all have been attached.
and my two son's birth certs are also in Urdu( non-english) but their another form called Form -B has same information as birth cert. in english.

DO u think my APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED DUE TO THAT?
EXXPERT COMMENTS NEEDED.
Did you explain why it wasn't included? Could you have obtained another copy from some government office or is it lost forever and irreplaceable? If you could get another copy you really should have waited for it since it is not a document that can be supplied later, it should be included with the application. However nobody can say if this is a fatal error, they may allow you to supply it later. Anyone with experience in this situation can chime in??

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
terki said:
HOLD UR PULSES - transac takes +3 days to reflect usually, should be ok .

note, cic never tries second time - its either a transaction success or decline an no re-tries
Not true at all. In fact we have already seen a case this year where a CC was declined, the applicant fixed the problem, and the next try was successful. He already has his PER. Don't spread misinformation.

pepsibear

Apr 18, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
hi Guys, please read this news:
"In preparation for the launch of the new immigration system, the government began accepting 25,000 applications under the federal skilled worker program​ on May 1, 2014..."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/skilled-immigrants-recruited-in-50-occupations-ahead-of-express-entry-launch-1.2673822

Status
Not open for further replies.