+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salim1990 said:
WORK EXPERIENCE & VERIFICATION
Hi..i have work experience of 23 months in one company and 2 months in another company. I have reference letter form both the companies and satisfies all the criteria of CIC .

My question is - The company i worked in 2 months..i dont have any record in their database as i left the company without any notice as i got a better job and needed to join the company as soon as possible. However, i was able to get the reference letter as i have good relation with my manager.

Will CIC do verification in that company as i dont have any record in their database except the reference letter?
If i wait for another month to get 2 years of work ex then 2173 NOC will be filled.

NOTE - i require 24 months of work ex to get 67 points.

Please reply..as i am very nervous and tensed.
I believe, that if you have mentioned the phone no. of your signing authority with his full name then it won't matter whether your name is mentioned in the database of that company or not because CIC will inquire with that person for your details and your experience.

tupa

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salim1990 said:
WORK EXPERIENCE & VERIFICATION
Hi..i have work experience of 23 months in one company and 2 months in another company. I have reference letter form both the companies and satisfies all the criteria of CIC .

My question is - The company i worked in 2 months..i dont have any record in their database as i left the company without any notice as i got a better job and needed to join the company as soon as possible. However, i was able to get the reference letter as i have good relation with my manager.

Will CIC do verification in that company as i dont have any record in their database except the reference letter?
If i wait for another month to get 2 years of work ex then 2173 NOC will be filled.

NOTE - i require 24 months of work ex to get 67 points.

Please reply..as i am very nervous and tensed.
No such verification will be done... Which vo? Don't worry

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
ANANJAY said:
I m also from INDIA.i made dd from thomos cook which is valid for 6 months...u can opt for thomos cook
Sent you a PM .. please reply!

lut4rahman

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tupa said:
dear all
my application reached on 5 th may, noc 2242, SG-VO... From Dhaka.. But did not get PER email.,also not sure my DD is charged (from scb) or not!!?? I hve seen in the spreadsheet that maximum PER mail for NDVO!!?? :( any idea how many months in sud take to get a mail for BD applicants? Or if my application is returned, then by when I sud get the package back??
it does not depend on where you from. its on first come, first serve basis

ppmom

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
cc charged: 17-07-2014 , PER: 19-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2015!
Spades said:
Yay!! about an hour ago got sms that CC has been charged!! :D Everyone 1274 on 7 may 1:57 PM and everyone before can expect the desired sms!
Congrats! Here's to your PER next! :)

lut4rahman

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Spades said:
Yay!! about an hour ago got sms that CC has been charged!! :D Everyone 1274 on 7 may 1:57 PM and everyone before can expect the desired sms!
is it 2174 or 1274?

ppmom

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
cc charged: 17-07-2014 , PER: 19-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2015!
bluemav (thanks bluemav!) posted this on the Filipino thread, there is an updated form here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

It states there July 2014. Does this mean that anyone sending their application July 1, 2014 onwards should use this form or starting today onwards? But it is just June 16, 2014.

Seniors, I hope you can enlighten me, a friend of mine is sending hers next week, I need to inform her if she does need to change the Generic Form to this updated one. Thanks!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
dimpy5sharma said:
really tensed due to credit card as today only came to know that not only my international limit was low but also my card was blocked , is it possible to get info about usage/transaction of blocked cc from bank, coz i want to assure that weather my card was used by cic during last week or still dere is hope as i am 7th may applicant and my card is blocked till ...................experts and seniors plzzz help..
Hi, you are free to make inquires about your CC from your bank though I doubt if you can get any meaningful response in addition to what you have already been told.

Just relax your mind cos worry changes nothing but optimism keeps you going. All the best :)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
JAMAL007 said:
Dear Friends,

What is the Probability of Rejecting your Application after getting PER? Does anyone know specific cases?
Generally people don't disclose reason for rejection after getting PER as it is too personal.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/inadmissibility/who.asp
Reasons for inadmissibility

Note: This information is for guidance and reference only. A decision on your admissibility can only be made when you apply to come to Canada or at a port of entry.

A person may be denied a visa, refused entry to, or removed from Canada on any of these grounds:

@security reasons, including
espionage
subversion (attempts to overthrow a government, etc.)
violence or terrorism, or
membership in an organization involved in any of these
@human or international rights violations, including
war crimes
crimes against humanity
being a senior official in a government engaged in gross human rights violations or subject to international sanctions
@committing a serious crime that would be punishable by a maximum prison term of at least 10 years in Canada (see note 1)
@having been convicted of a crime, including driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol (see note 1)
@organized crime, including membership in an organization that takes part in organized criminal activity, people smuggling or money laundering
@health grounds – if their condition is likely to:
endanger public health or public safety, or
cause excessive demands on health or social services (some exceptions exist – see notes 2 and 3)
@financial reasons – if they are unable or unwilling to support themselves and their family members
@misrepresentation, which includes providing false information or withholding information directly related to decisions made under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA)
@failure to comply with any provision of IRPA (see note 4) or
@having an inadmissible family member.

Notes
(1) To find out more, see Overcoming Criminal Inadmissibility.

(2) Not all temporary residents are required to be medically examined. Generally, if you are coming to Canada for less than six months, you will not need a medical examination. However, there are some exceptions. Find out if you need a medical examination before entering Canada temporarily.

(3) Some groups of permanent resident applicants are exempt from the excessive demands assessment:
family class sponsored spouses, common-law partners and dependent children
convention refugees or people in similar circumstances and
protected persons.
According to the law, a spouse, common-law partner, child or other family members of these permanent resident groups are also exempt.

Find out more about who requires a medical examination and where to find a Designated Medical Practitioner in your area.

(4) Examples of failure to comply with IRPA include:

temporary residents who do not respect the conditions of their stay—for example, they stay longer than allowed, or work or study without the proper permits
permanent residents who have not lived in Canada for the required amount of time and
people who have previously been deported and try to enter Canada without written authorization.

lut4rahman

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medwiz said:
No such thing as 1274. ..must be 2174? Congrats!!!
my application delivered on 7th may 1:57pm, 2174 really tensed :(

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
tupa said:
dear all
my application reached on 5 th may, noc 2242, SG-VO... From Dhaka.. But did not get PER email.,also not sure my DD is charged (from scb) or not!!?? I hve seen in the spreadsheet that maximum PER mail for NDVO!!?? :( any idea how many months in sud take to get a mail for BD applicants? Or if my application is returned, then by when I sud get the package back??
Brother,

Just calm down....U r observation seems not fully right....There is also SGVO applicants whom get PER/ CC charged...Since NDVO applicants are in greater ratio, it confused u....

Dont think too negative...Stay relax ...give urself one more month atleast....

U will have to wait in either way since ur Visa office is Singapore--The worst one (I hope u ppl need not to wait like us)....

In an avg , this yr --Applicants are getting returned file within a month....

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
lut4rahman said:
my application delivered on 7th may 1:57pm, 2174 really tensed :(

Brother,

I cant find ur details on the spreadsheet....

FSWP 2014 Entry : http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

To All Silent Viewers,

My Sincere request - Please add ur entry on the spreadsheet ....

http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

Help other....Help urself....

Status
Not open for further replies.