+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Ioanna ! :)

CIO is picking up the pace for a new week !

Ioanna said:
Hello Admin,
My CC has been charged today. Please update the spreadsheet.

Regards...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonmoy87 said:
Hello everyone.... this is my first post to this forum.....

you people are doing great job.... your every sharing, making someone confident.

i am going submit my file on 10th June.... is it going to be too late??

and i am eligible for NOC 1112 (Financial Analyst) and 1114 (Other financial officer), for which one i should submit my application??
You can submit for either, or even both. If you apply for both you need completely separate applications including separate originals of ECA/IELTS and a fee payment for each.

I have no idea when the cap would be reached, but in hot NOCs like yours, I personally think it's worth applying for both if you submit on 10th June.

alinazakat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Skipped...
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
Hello to all
I need an urgent response from the senior/experienced members. I have completed my application to apply for the FSW. However, the employer reference letter from my current employer is missing and it takes 4 - 6 weeks to get it. I had requested them to issue me one on 28th April but because of some problem in the automated ERP system, the ticket got lost and did not come into processing. As of today, it will need another 2 - 3 weeks more to get it. I would need then additional one week to get it translated in English.

Now the question, should I go ahead with the application and submit this letter later or should I wait for the letter?

I should mention here that I do have a reference letter from my current employer issued in May 2014 which mentions everything ( salary, position, working hours, contract type etc.) required by the CIC EXCEPT the details of my job duties and responsibilities. Thus, I needed an additional letter to show my work experience too and to get that, there is a prescribed process which takes time.

Additionally, I have got around 10 years of professional experience and doing my current job for the last 3 years. I do have the letters from previous employers.

I would be glad, if someone can help in this regard. I posted this question as separate issue too but I think its better to post it here.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gentleiphy said:
Thanks Century,in effect my spouse should retake again or do i need to submit application with the result as it is.
You can take IELTS as many times as you want. If you want the points she should take it again.

kbCanada

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 June, 2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 17th Sept, 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 24 Sept, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
12-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
Hi Seniors,

My app package is delivered today, but some how mail i received from DHL has wrong name of my state:

Ship From:
NEW DELHI, MAHARASHTRA 110085
IN

It should be NEW DELHI, DELHI INSTEAD. I have given right address everywehre, i don't know why it happened. Self addressed labels and forms contains my correct address. I hope everything will be fine??? PLS REPLY

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
delhi2173 said:
is it necessary to mention the UCI number in the general application form.'
If somebody have lost it or does not remember it.

another question does the rejection due to cap full is consider as the immigration refusal and need to tick that in the background application form.
If there is no way for you to get your UCI it seems you can't mention it on the form. But CIC will match it up with you using your name and date of birth.

Return of application due to the cap is not a refusal.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navdeep36 said:
Dear Friends,

I have received Bank letter for proof of Funds around C$D15,000. ;D

I took loan also from BANK which is showing in my bank statement. :'(

Will that effect on my application ? :-\
Probably not but you need to disclose your assets, liabilities and settlement funds accurately and completely on your application.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
macscm said:
Need a little information about police inquiry. Do I need to get PCC for me (being a principal applicant) only or for my Spouse also.
I have been in US for past 4 years, do I need to get police certificate from my home country also (Pakistan in this case)

Thanks,
Yes for you, your spouse and any dependant over the age of 18 (16 in some jurisdictions).

You must obtain a PCC from anywhere you have lived for 6 months or more since turning 18 (16 in some jurisdictions).

But you can submit your PCCs later when requested by the local VO so don't delay sending your application because of it.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr and mrs S said:
Hi seniors. Need your advice. We spoke with our previous consultant and they suggested that my husband can file his application under NOC 1123 professionals in advertising and marketing since he has 6 years past experience in this for the past 10 years . My husband is doing Human resources managerial work now NOC 0112 from 2012- present and advertising consultancy simultaneously. If we file under 1123, we have 6 years experience. If we file under 0112 , only 2 years for HR and the 6 years for NOC 1123, Our consultant advised us to rush application for 1123 NOC since CIC might not consider adding the points for 2 NOCs combined ( 0112 and 1123). They said it would be safer to go for one NOC and just don't declare the HR function . Do you agree we should file under 1123 ? Will it be riskier to file under HR manager 0112 and hope points for succeeding 1123 are counted ? Need your thoughts Pls .
I'm not sure I completely understand your question. He has 6 years under 1123 and 2 separate years under 0112? Or the 2 years of 0112 overlap with 1123?

Either way, it is clear that CIC gives points for any experience at skill type 0 or skill level A or B regardless of NOC. So long as you have the minimum one year of continuous full time experience in an NOC you can apply under that NOC even if you are not currently working in it and even if most of your experience is in another NOC.

It sounds to me like your husband could apply under either or both NOCs. If you file under both you need to send 2 complete and separate applications including original IELTS and ECA and fee payments. It might be worth doing so.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navdeep36 said:
But if my existing balance is more than loan amount then also it will effect ?
Is it mandatory to show bank statement or just letter is enough ?

GUYS please HELP
Is the loan a home loan or car loan or loan secured by an asset or just a general personal loan?

Settlement funds are liquid and unencumbered funds available to you to bring to Canada. Unless the loan somehow affects your settlement funds (such as there being a requirement that you keep the funds in the account to secure the loan) you will not have a problem.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
click.trick said:
Every member included in your application who is 18+ needs a PCC, and yes if you have lived in US for more than 6 months during last 10 years.. than you need a certificate.. and yes you need one from your home country also...
Correction: If you have lived in the US for more than 6 months EVER since the age of 18... not just in the past 10 years.

Background declaration, travels, and others go back 10 years. PCC requirement goes back to the age of 18 even if you are already 100 years old!

CAREFUL

chiragpathel

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2014
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
yes I do
but not from Mumbai
I am going to apply here in USA in Indian Consulate.

amirali.mithani said:
POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE!!

Has anyone who currently lives in USA got or working towards getting a Police Clearance Certificate from Mumbai? Any update on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
migratecanada2012 said:
[size=10pt]URGENT : Guys , my hopes seems broken ...

I just received over transaction declined message.....as over limit on CC....

My legs are shivering now...I just increased the CC limit.will CIC try it charge once again or straight way reject my application on card decline basis... ?
[/size]
They probably will try again as per other posters' experiences. I hope it will work out for you.

Exhibit B for why DD should be used. (Exhibit A was earlier in this thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.