+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bondo2 said:
Thank you for the information, I sure hope so because the bank said that if it is not cashed before the 30th of June, it will not be cashed and my application was received on 22 May.
What was the validity of the DD when you made it? Only until June 30? That sounds short.

I can't say for sure but I find it hard to believe RBC would not honor its own DDs for at least 3 months, probably 6.

eagle2maple

Mar 25, 2014
blueboy said:
Hi Guys,

WES didn't accept the transcripts that I sent and asked for them again. I am from India. I got the photocopies notarized by the Registrar and then they put them in the sealed envelope and handed it to me. I then sent it to WES. When I log into my account and check the status it says "University-Issued Mark Sheet To be sent directly to WES in the manner specified for this country". But, in the letter I received they mentioned there are two ways and #2 is what I did. So, how exactly am I supposed to send the transcripts? The site says one thing and letter says another.

I would like to know from the Applicants from India - how did you send your transcripts? Have they been accepted by WES?

Thanks.
I gave the photo copies of the marksheet and an envelope, along with the originals to the controller of exams in the University and they return them as transcripts with the marksheet sealed and signed by the controller of exams and enclosed them inside the envelope with sign and university seal.This was something I got it done 4 years ago and WES accepted it for me.Nonetheless, they do charge for this service.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Max_ash said:
There are many questions and confusions over getting Birth certificate translated and if it requires a affidavit or not.

1. Can someone please post the format(if any) for getting docs translated(like should it say the name of the certified person doing translation, his certificate number etc and then the contents of translated docuemnt)?

2. Is it required to send a affidavit along. If yes, what should be the format??
See the link belows for getting ideas;
1 http://www.immihelp.com/birth-certificate/birth-certificate-english-translation.html
2. http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/translator-affidavit/

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
12.4. Detecting and deterring fraud
Interviews, site visits, and telephone checks have proven to be the most effective ways to detect and combat fraud. The information gained through interviews where fraud is detected will help officers to identify current trends and patterns, and refine their approach to fraud deterrence on an ongoing basis.

Visa offices will be expected to undertake both targeted and random verifications to detect and deter fraud. The volume and percentage of cases subject to verification should be high enough to act as a meaningful disincentive to those who would engage in fraudulent practices.

Pursuant to A40, material misrepresentation is grounds for inadmissibility in its own right with a prescribed two-year period of inadmissibility for those who are, directly or indirectly, involved in such fraudulent practices.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf
No I am not hiding anything whatsoever! From day 1 on this forum I have been encouraging people to be honest, complete and accurate.

What I mean is are they looking to invade my privacy. Things they haven't asked for on the checklist. I expect them to run criminal checks, background checks and so on. That doesn't bother me. If they are going to listen in on my phone calls and read my e-mails to my family, that would bother me. Not because I am hiding something relevant from them, but who wants strangers knowing all your private details?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nav2132 said:
Need Help..

I have to pay fees by DD..

how to fill Fee Payment Form. ??
Section A. 2. Name of payer

in section B. do I need to sign ??
No need name of payer or signing section B that is just for CCs.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
myreckus said:
Thank you for your answer.

Do I have to send notarized copy of my diploma or marksheets? Or both?
No need to notarize unless they are not in English or French, in which case you should follow the guide's instructions for handling translated documents.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
glenn9090 said:
I have a simple question

i have one yr and 10 months experience,.. will that be counted as one yr or 2 yrs. as i am getting exact 67 points.
It's not 2 years until it has actually been 2 years. 1 year and 10 months is more than 1 and less than 2 years.

If you need 2 years to make the pass mark I suggest waiting until you pass the 2 year mark to send in your application.

But remember you can get points for all experience, not only in your primary NOC.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mamousa said:
I need help plz regarding this point, any single applicants knows about this!!!
Even married with children I didn't send a "family registry." In many countries there is no such thing.

So long as you have provided everything requested in the document checklist you are fine.

kbCanada

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 June, 2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 17th Sept, 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 24 Sept, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
12-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
Hi seniors,

I sent my application through DHL on 27 may and below status was updated today morning:

Monday, June 02, 2014 Location Time
21 With delivery courier NOVA SCOTIA AREA, NS - CANADA 09:49

But no updates after that, any idea how much more time will it take to reach? :( really worried..

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
For married guys like me with kids....if I am the principal applicant do I have to send spouse's documents like education as I can't see that in checklist or M I missing something? Do I need to apply just ECA and degree certificates of mine only and none of educational document of my wife? So Guys help me out with this too. Do I need to submit any docs for my kids apart from BC and passport...... like education docs stc. If I can understand its fro kids above 22 mine are 6-7 years old. Thanks

glenn9090

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/2014
Doc's Request.
19/11/2014
Nomination.....
08/10/2014
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
14/11/2014
Med's Request
14/01/2015
Med's Done....
31/01/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
future_canadian said:
It's not 2 years until it has actually been 2 years. 1 year and 10 months is more than 1 and less than 2 years.

If you need 2 years to make the pass mark I suggest waiting until you pass the 2 year mark to send in your application.

But remember you can get points for all experience, not only in your primary NOC.
i worked from 2006 jan to oct 2007. Then i shifted my job and now that my profile doesnot match any of the NOC codes. however i am attaching the work experience letter (not to claim points) but to know that i have changed the job profile.

i think waiting will again deffer my application next year. I will try a shot if works good else...

btw thanks for sharing your thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.