+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvinashRoshan

Dec 2, 2014
My CC needs second level of authentication apart from my CVV number such that OTP (one time password) sent to my mobile. Will CIC be able to charge my CC without the second level of authentication. Do I need to instruct my bank about this.

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
krasburn said:
Hi everyone. I just wanted to update my timeline. 4th line of my ECAS has just updated with Decision Made. Hopefully I will received my passport with Visa stamped before December 31st. I just wish everyone´s process to be as fast as mine.
congrats n best wishes :)

Shahzad36_KSA

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
canadamylove said:
some info which can be useful for u.

1. u cannot negotiate with LVO at any cost about the PCC issue.
2. if they ask for pcc from any country, u have to provide it, be it a letter, certificate or any slip but must be official.

some details about my case that can help u.
lvo asked me to give pcc from 4 different countries. Pakistan, Kuwait, Bangladesh and Malaysia. I easily got from Malaysia, Bangladesh and Pakistan but it was hell from Kuwait. they demand to give finger prints and other docs, as I cant enter Kuwait not cos paki visas are ban....they were not willing to help me out. I tried everything.....even embassy at Karachi didn't helped me out. I wrote an email to lvo, explained them all situation, even included the official replies of Kuwaiti police department that they are not cooperating........but the only reply LVO gave was.......You have to submit pcc from Kuwait also, else u can withdraw ur app or it will be automatically rejected due to incomplete submission of requested docs!

I couldn't believe it! then luckily I found a contact in Kuwait. I offered him some money, he went on behalf of me and talked to some senior official of police in Kuwait. he was told that if Canadian embassy in Kuwait can give any letter in name of Kuwait police department that the person needs pcc then they can help. I at once contacted Canadian embassy with all my app, per, pcc request in attachment in email with all my details and asked them to help. Canadian embassy in Kuwait then issued a letter addressed to police of Kuwait to issue me pcc and also offered help if they fail to do so. my contact then took that letter and submitted, and without finger prints and any thing I was issued pcc from Kuwait. Canadian embassy also contacted lvo in this regard and explained them the rules and regulations of Kuwait and told them to wait for it.

so in this way I got my pcc from Kuwait.

now the main thing for u is..............LVO will never ever listen to u, they will always expect u to submit the docs they requested in any way......that's not their headache......that's ur headache.........and believe me its not a headache.......its a pain in a s s cos ur whole app can be rejected for it. even though u have nothing to do with rules of f u c king arabs......they can get u in real trouble. I m not scaring u....but telling u my exp.........so if u think they can ask u pcc from Saudi......better start planning how to get it.

good luck,
You did a good job and i am impressed by your consistency. He can try that way. Every thing is possible in these countries if you have " WASTA" . I must CIC or VO will not inisist on PCC if they are convinced it is too difficult to get pCC or impossible to get pcc from specic country due to xyz reason. Lot of people have received wavier on PCC form gulf states due to their reason which they accepted. In you case idont know why VO was so stubborn. Let wish him best of luck.

For the gentlemen trespasser i think if you need to talk furtther inbox me as this forum is too busy and messages posted here gets lost easily.
Thnx

vingupta.ca

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014, Returned on 09-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Resubmitted on 17-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
sukhwinder kaur $ said:
how many point will i get for the below experience details:

07th May 2008 till 12th March 2011
and
04th april 2011 to till date
15 points

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
krasburn said:
Hi everyone. I just wanted to update my timeline. 4th line of my ECAS has just updated with Decision Made. Hopefully I will received my passport with Visa stamped before December 31st. I just wish everyone´s process to be as fast as mine.
Wonderful news buddy congrats +88 :)

vingupta.ca

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014, Returned on 09-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Resubmitted on 17-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application

hussain12015

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHA-ALLAH
krasburn said:
Congrates and start packing to fly to Canada

muraliksrm

Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-OCT-2014
AOR Received.
10-JAN-2015
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
10-FEB-2015
Med's Request
09-May-2015
Med's Done....
25-May-2015
Interview........
TLU 05-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
02-OCT-2015
AvinashRoshan said:
My CC needs second level of authentication apart from my CVV number such that OTP (one time password) sent to my mobile. r cerdit cardWill CIC be able to charge my CC without the second level of authentication. Do I need to instruct my bank about this.

You don't need to pass any OTP. Since you have given them authorization to deduct, they can deduct the fee directly.
Make sure your CC is authorized for oversea transaction and min transaction limit i.e., around 70K INR.

sarveshkarmarkar

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
04-02-2015, 20-07-2015
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
20-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Received PCC and additional doc request on 20th July
Med's Request
3rd September
Med's Done....
9th September
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
25th September
VISA ISSUED...
21st October
LANDED..........
21st November
Hi All,

Hope you are doing well. I am FSW 2014 applicant, file reached on 12th Sept and status updated on the cic website which says "In Process". However, I have checked with my bank and they confirmed that the DD has not been encashed yet.

Has any one encountered with the same issue, whereas you can check the status online. However, DD hasnt been charged yet?

Regards,
Sarvesh

hussain12015

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHA-ALLAH
sarveshkarmarkar said:
Hi All,

Hope you are doing well. I am FSW 2014 applicant, file reached on 12th Sept and status updated on the cic website which says "In Process". However, I have checked with my bank and they confirmed that the DD has not been encashed yet.

Has any one encountered with the same issue, whereas you can check the status online. However, DD hasnt been charged yet?

Regards,
Sarvesh
Don't worry dear your PER will be on its way. same did happen to me bank said DD haven't encashed yet after week i received PER. so be positive trust in God.

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
04 November 2014(CC Charge)
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
Diplomatru said:
It's my Birthday today darlings, hence I wanted to say that I love my global family here and wish you good news to come soon! And thanks CIC for awesome presents :-*
[blue]
yo Diplomatru .... !!

Happy Birthday man ...!! Have a good one ...!
I saw in the spreadsheet that your GOT MR as well ... I'm jealous of CPC-Ottawa !!

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Seasons Greetings and a Happy New Year all :D :D :D :D
.May the next year bring us all happiness and joy ..and May we all reach Canada smoothly and safely. :)

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Status
Not open for further replies.