+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
tresspasser said:
Hi Shahzad36_KSA

thanks for your input, That's what i thought , But still will VO ask for a PCC from KSA ? if so in that case will an explanation letter to CIC help?. I dont have copy of my Iqama, Any chance I can obtain some reference using my Passport and KSA RP permit stamped on my passport? . Im working in UAE since last 3 years. I can submit PCC from UAE and India but no idea how to negotiate the PCC from KSA if at all VO ask for one ? any suggestions , sorry for being paranoid just a bit too tensed :eek: ??? ??? ???
some info which can be useful for u.

1. u cannot negotiate with LVO at any cost about the PCC issue.
2. if they ask for pcc from any country, u have to provide it, be it a letter, certificate or any slip but must be official.

some details about my case that can help u.
lvo asked me to give pcc from 4 different countries. Pakistan, Kuwait, Bangladesh and Malaysia. I easily got from Malaysia, Bangladesh and Pakistan but it was hell from Kuwait. they demand to give finger prints and other docs, as I cant enter Kuwait not cos paki visas are ban....they were not willing to help me out. I tried everything.....even embassy at Karachi didn't helped me out. I wrote an email to lvo, explained them all situation, even included the official replies of Kuwaiti police department that they are not cooperating........but the only reply LVO gave was.......You have to submit pcc from Kuwait also, else u can withdraw ur app or it will be automatically rejected due to incomplete submission of requested docs!

I couldn't believe it! then luckily I found a contact in Kuwait. I offered him some money, he went on behalf of me and talked to some senior official of police in Kuwait. he was told that if Canadian embassy in Kuwait can give any letter in name of Kuwait police department that the person needs pcc then they can help. I at once contacted Canadian embassy with all my app, per, pcc request in attachment in email with all my details and asked them to help. Canadian embassy in Kuwait then issued a letter addressed to police of Kuwait to issue me pcc and also offered help if they fail to do so. my contact then took that letter and submitted, and without finger prints and any thing I was issued pcc from Kuwait. Canadian embassy also contacted lvo in this regard and explained them the rules and regulations of Kuwait and told them to wait for it.

so in this way I got my pcc from Kuwait.

now the main thing for u is..............LVO will never ever listen to u, they will always expect u to submit the docs they requested in any way......that's not their headache......that's ur headache.........and believe me its not a headache.......its a pain in a s s cos ur whole app can be rejected for it. even though u have nothing to do with rules of f u c king arabs......they can get u in real trouble. I m not scaring u....but telling u my exp.........so if u think they can ask u pcc from Saudi......better start planning how to get it.

good luck,

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
ahsan99 said:
i have 2,3 documents that were in my native language so i got them translated and got Notarized.will they be counter checked or verified as compared with original by Local Visa Officer?
no they wont. relax and good luck.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
guys some info required.

I did my medicals on 24 dec. my rprf dd was already received at lvo on December 19.

1. when can I expect update in ecas for the 3rd line?
2. how soon can I expect PPR from lvo?
3. should I start preparation for departure (planning, shopping, e.t.c.) or wait for ppr?

thanks.

virmanir7

Aug 3, 2014
Hi all..

I am a 20th May applicant from NOC 1112. I received my PER on 8th Sept. However, I still have not received Medicals/PCC Request from NDVO. Online status shows file processing started 30th Oct.

Please advise as to what should I do.. I am worried as many people for Aug have also received their Medicals request..

Thank you in advance..

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
canadamylove said:
guys some info required.

I did my medicals on 24 dec. my rprf dd was already received at lvo on December 19.

1. when can I expect update in ecas for the 3rd line?
2. how soon can I expect PPR from lvo?
3. should I start preparation for departure (planning, shopping, e.t.c.) or wait for ppr?

thanks.
Congratulations to you and please refer to my below post:-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statisical Summary of total number of days at the moment it will take to get PR-Visa Based Upon Average Number of Days of each stage in the process (subject to the validity of Data Entered by Participants in this forum)[size=14pt][size=16pt][/size]

[size=14pt]Days from App. Received-- Till--Fee Encashed Date------->[size=14pt]90
[/size]-Days
Days from Fee Encashed Date?-- Till--PER received date------->[size=14pt]17
[/size]-Days
Days from PER received date?-- Till--AOR by local VO------->[size=14pt]29
[/size]-Days
Days from AOR by local VO?-- Till--Local VO started processing------->[size=14pt]36
[/size]-Days
Days from Local VO started processing?-- Till--Interview date------->[size=14pt]36
[/size]-Days
Days from Interview date?-- Till--Medical request date------->[size=14pt]11
[/size]-Days
Days from Medical request date?-- Till--Medicals done------->[size=14pt]11
[/size]-Days
Days from Medicals done?-- Till--Medicals received by VO------->[size=14pt]11
[/size]-Days
Days from Medicals received by VO?-- Till--RPRF request------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF request?-- Till--RPRF sent------->[size=14pt]14
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF sent?-- Till--RPRF received------->[size=14pt]7
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF received?-- Till--Passport request------->[size=14pt]30
[/size]-Days
Days from Passport request?-- Till--Passport sent------->[size=14pt]8
[/size]-Days
Days from Passport sent?-- Till--Decision made------->[size=14pt]11
[/size]-Days
Days from Decision made?-- Till--Visa issued date------->[size=14pt]13
[/size]-Days
Days from Visa issued date-- Till--Passport returned------->[size=14pt]9
[/size]-Days
[size=16pt]Total Days for PR-Visa After Recieving of Application at CIO------->[size=14pt][size=16pt]345
[/size]-Days
[size=14pt]George
Doha,Qatar

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
Is this the address for sending documents under FSW 2014, without employment offer?

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

I am sending by courier today ( Priority mail Canada Post)/

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
erable_rouge said:
Is this the address for sending documents under FSW 2014, without employment offer?

Federal Skilled Worker
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Yes that is correct. But make sure that your application package reaches CIO on or before 31st December because after this date your application will not be considered under FSWP 2014. Wish you all the best.

Regards,
George, Doha Qatar

ITCANHappen

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Re: US Visa Refusal not mentioned

arsalan0605 said:
I was in a similar situation. Realized just after MR & PPR1 requests that I did an honest mistake on 6d of schedule A. I wrote them of the mistake with the subject marked as "Urgent" and got the reply after 4-5 days. They requested me to submit updated Schedule A and thanked me for updating them on this. I am done with my medicals and now third line is also updated on ECAS (18th dec). Going forward, although I know that I have rectified the mistake and given a life line by Visa office but I am not sure when will I get PPR2. However, I am expecting a delay in that now.

Can anyone share some thought on PPR2 wrt my case?
Thank you arsalan0605! Sent you a PM...appreciate your inputs!!

Hope you receive PPR2 the coming week!

mbakry

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo-CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 October
Nomination.....
PER 28 January
IELTS Request
with the file
Med's Request
1 April
Med's Done....
8 April
Interview........
3rd line 13 April
Passport Req..
15 May
h4.harry said:
My Application Receive date was 10-Oct-2014 for NOC 4011 but no activity on my CC.

With 20-Oct Applicant already charged and 17-Oct already received PER, I think I should only wait for my file to return back.

Good Luck to all who are still in application process of FSW 2014...
if you don't have a critical mistake in your file.. i think you still have chance keep your faith alive

Giftsmas

Sep 14, 2014
Casablanca
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
NOC 0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/09/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
09.04.2015, TLU and DM on May 27th 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully buy a flight ticket soon!
erable_rouge said:

Federal Skilled Worker
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

You said Canada post. If you in Canada you m ight be lucky that your application re he's CIC before December 31st. Good luck

Giftsmas

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
managersonline said:
Congratulations to you and please refer to my below post:-

Statisical Summary of total number of days at the moment it will take to get PR-Visa Based Upon Average Number of Days of each stage in the process (subject to the validity of Data Entered by Participants in this forum)[size=14pt][size=16pt][/size]

[size=14pt]Days from App. Received-- Till--Fee Encashed Date------->[size=14pt]90
[/size]-Days
Days from Fee Encashed Date?-- Till--PER received date------->[size=14pt]17
[/size]-Days
Days from PER received date?-- Till--AOR by local VO------->[size=14pt]29
[/size]-Days
Days from AOR by local VO?-- Till--Local VO started processing------->[size=14pt]36
[/size]-Days
Days from Local VO started processing?-- Till--Interview date------->[size=14pt]36
[/size]-Days
Days from Interview date?-- Till--Medical request date------->[size=14pt]11
[/size]-Days
Days from Medical request date?-- Till--Medicals done------->[size=14pt]11
[/size]-Days
Days from Medicals done?-- Till--Medicals received by VO------->[size=14pt]11
[/size]-Days
Days from Medicals received by VO?-- Till--RPRF request------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF request?-- Till--RPRF sent------->[size=14pt]14
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF sent?-- Till--RPRF received------->[size=14pt]7
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF received?-- Till--Passport request------->[size=14pt]30
[/size]-Days
Days from Passport request?-- Till--Passport sent------->[size=14pt]8
[/size]-Days
Days from Passport sent?-- Till--Decision made------->[size=14pt]11
[/size]-Days
Days from Decision made?-- Till--Visa issued date------->[size=14pt]13
[/size]-Days
Days from Visa issued date-- Till--Passport returned------->[size=14pt]9
[/size]-Days
[size=16pt]Total Days for PR-Visa After Recieving of Application at CIO------->[size=14pt][size=16pt]345
[/size]-Days
[size=14pt]George
Doha,Qatar

thanks for sharing it, but I don't think so its taking that long for 2014 applicants.......some paki applicants already got ppr and submitted passports.......its their 7th month!

Jul 1, 2014
We sent our application through an Immigration Consultant and it was received on 20 oct targeting the noc 2133 with no feedback uptill now , do we have to worry ?

Ali-N

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 28 Feb 2015, Charged: 04 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 26 Aug 2015 (Processing Date: 17 Feb 2015)
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 Apr 2016
erable_rouge said:

Federal Skilled Worker
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Yup, this is the address. Your package should reach on or before 31st Dec to be considered under FSWP2014.
Select and write only one category, out of three, you are applying under (line 3)
write your NOC Code in place of 'XXXX'
All the best.

What is your NOC by the way?

Regards,
Ali

pointer

May 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
AOR Received.
02-12-2014
Med's Request
13-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
I received AOR email from VO asking for additional documents last week.

Does this mean that they are not going to start processing my file until they receive these documents?
Is it possible to be asked for more documents later on in the process?

Thanks.

Ali-N

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 28 Feb 2015, Charged: 04 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 26 Aug 2015 (Processing Date: 17 Feb 2015)
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 Apr 2016
pointer said:
I received AOR email from VO asking for additional documents last week.

Does this mean that they are not going to start processing my file until they receive these documents?
Is it possible to be asked for more documents later on in the process?

Thanks.
Asking additional documents means that they have already started processing your file. They will move forward after receipt of the additional docs. And yes they can ask any additional document or original of the already submitted copy document at any point in time.

All the best,
Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.