Waived
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015
LANDED..........
05-12-2015
Mabertia said:
Congratulations Mcpopeye and Family for a safe landing!!!

Mcpopeye said:
Praise to the most high for His goodness and mercy. After so much pushing forward of departure date , we finally left lagos via Ethiopia airlines on the 4th of dec. and dem carry us waka no be small.
thanks a bunch.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
McSailor said:
Praise to the most high for His goodness and mercy. After so much pushing forward of departure date , we finally left lagos via Ethiopia airlines on the 4th of dec. and dem carry us waka no be small. it was a fun trip especially for the kids. though slight delay been dey for road which made the flight schedule haphazard and behind schedule. all the delays made us land at Toronto airport late 5th dec by which time our connecting flight to Calgary don dey waka dey go.
I actually saw the difference between residents of this place and visitors first hand. on getting to Toronto airport, the first officer was quite nice just asking for declaration card and types of food stuffs before he usher us in with welcome to Canada. the immigration part took long because we plenty and being a Saturday( I am just guessing here o) the staffs no plenty and the queue long no be small. getting to our turn we were entertained by this nice immigration dude who kept doing high fives with my boys. he asked us to sit for a while and before we knew it he called us to sign and told us we are now PRs My wifey almost wan kneel down there dey praise God but I give am look say make we waka abeg before we disgrace oursef for here.
we knew we had missed our flight and I told he officer who just said we should head to Air Canada office and it would be sorted out and true true dem don de wait for us sef. dem don already rebook us sef. left YYZ for Calgary and landed at Calgary at 4:30 pm. I carry my phone hail technolee straight say I don show oo.
we will be going for all other stuffs today. it is a structured land and I pray that all those awaiting responses from AVO will be speedily attended to.
will update as time goes on.
congrats on your safe landing.

McSailor

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
16-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
29-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015
LANDED..........
05-12-2015

Nameless_Canada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-03-2015
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
With all these sweet landing stories, :D AVO answer me I beg, I want to write my own delicious story.

29th Dec, applicant awaiting MR. :

thorndike4u

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 (received by AVO on 27-07-2015)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
07 May 2016
McSailor said:
Praise to the most high for His goodness and mercy. After so much pushing forward of departure date , we finally left lagos via Ethiopia airlines on the 4th of dec. and dem carry us waka no be small. it was a fun trip especially for the kids. though slight delay been dey for road which made the flight schedule haphazard and behind schedule. all the delays made us land at Toronto airport late 5th dec by which time our connecting flight to Calgary don dey waka dey go.
I actually saw the difference between residents of this place and visitors first hand. on getting to Toronto airport, the first officer was quite nice just asking for declaration card and types of food stuffs before he usher us in with welcome to Canada. the immigration part took long because we plenty and being a Saturday( I am just guessing here o) the staffs no plenty and the queue long no be small. getting to our turn we were entertained by this nice immigration dude who kept doing high fives with my boys. he asked us to sit for a while and before we knew it he called us to sign and told us we are now PRs My wifey almost wan kneel down there dey praise God but I give am look say make we waka abeg before we disgrace oursef for here.
we knew we had missed our flight and I told he officer who just said we should head to Air Canada office and it would be sorted out and true true dem don de wait for us sef. dem don already rebook us sef. left YYZ for Calgary and landed at Calgary at 4:30 pm. I carry my phone hail technolee straight say I don show oo.
we will be going for all other stuffs today. it is a structured land and I pray that all those awaiting responses from AVO will be speedily attended to.
Congratulations McSailor. Possess the good things of the land in Jesus name

Sisi mee

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
17-11-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
McSailor said:
Mcsalior congrats oo. I happy for you. it ended in Praise.

maggiforever

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
IBADAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Doc's Request.
NOT APPLICABLE
Nomination.....
04-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
22-06-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2016
LANDED..........
28th May 2016
Congrats McSailor. May you eat the good of the land in your new country.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
McSailor said:
Congratulations, welcome to Canada.

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
McSailor said:
Congratulations on your smooth landing. You shall eat the fruits of the land.

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Iphyo said:
My Peeps,

It has happened o!... My Family and I have entered the Promised Land. Wow the land is indeed beautiful, serene and though covered in white snow, GREEN!!!!

On the 2nd of December we boarded a Turkish Air Flight to Toronto with 1 stop in Istanbul. It is commendable to note that they charge 50% of Return Ticket for a One- way flight( Pocket Friendly). Their hospitality is quite good especially on the Istanbul - Toronto leg where we were given priority because we were traveling with our three children.

On getting to Toronto, All the officers we met were especially warm and helpful. At the Declaration stage, They were only interested in the quantity of food stuffs and if their meat and fish products. Since we were within the rules, the process didn't take up to five mins. We proceeded to the Immigration Section where the interviewing officer was so warm and respectful, even taking out time to play with our children.

All He wanted to know was if we had up to C$10,000 cash in our possession. He didn't even ask for POF nor did he stress in anyway at all. Next he asked for the address to send the PR Card to but I wasn't sure of the address and there was no way i could call to confirm it since I hadn't gotten a Canadian line. He offered to call using their phone but our host didn't pick so he asked to fill online when we arrived at our destination which is Edmonton Alberta. Next I heard was " From Today you are now a PR of Canada". Only then did I realize we were doing our landing which took tops 5mins...amidst cracking jokes about my children!!!! THIS KIND GOD....I no Understand am o!!

We did a few other registrations and everywhere we went we were warmly received with smiles, welcomes and words of encouragement..." Are Canadians this nice or is that we were favored by God?"....I am so loving it!! By the time we were done it was too late to catch any flight. PS: It is advisable to book for a flight to your final destination in Canada probably at the same time you're booking flight from Nigeria. However, put into consideration the time for immigration processes so that you don't miss it.

We proceeded to Air Canada stand to book a flight to Edmonton for next morning and the personnel we met was just too good. He took it upon himself to ensure that we had the best deal and he even had run quite a distance after us three times to inform us on the best option. He also referred us to the Travel Assistance Stand where we were assisted to get a family room for five in a 4-star hotel for C$65 inclusive of breakfast(buffet) , to and fro shuttle from the airport using their platform....

Next morning (Thursday) we were dropped off at the airport where we took a 4hr 30 mins direct flight from Toronto to Edmonton. It was snowing everywhere yet everyone we met was saying the weather was warm and beautiful at -3C...Na wah O!

Friday Morning, we were off to Service Canada for SIN, Alberta Health Care and Child Care Tax benefits registrations. My dears...This land is so organized and has so many benefits that are inconceivable in other countries. They even give free mattresses to newcomers!!!
Monday Morning Am off again to Service Canada to learn more about the benefits as ignorance can actually make you miss out on a lot of things.

That's all for now I will keep all of us who are coming to Alberta posted on the benefits because here if you snooze.....You LOOSE!!!

I know without a shadow of doubt that for all of us on this platform it will SURELY end in praise!!!!!!!!!
congratulations we de come for back

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Mcpopeye said:
Congrats its the Lords doing

McSailor

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
16-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
29-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015
LANDED..........
05-12-2015
thorndike4u said:
Congratulations McSailor. Possess the good things of the land in Jesus name

thanks a bunch

McSailor

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
16-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
29-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015
LANDED..........
05-12-2015
Sisi mee said:
Mcsalior congrats oo. I happy for you. it ended in Praise.
my personal person thanks a bunch. I dey wait for una ooo

McSailor

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
16-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
29-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015
LANDED..........
05-12-2015
maggiforever said:
Congrats McSailor. May you eat the good of the land in your new country.

thanks. amen