Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
Awaiting
Na wah o! So AVO is still sleeping! May God give us the patience to wait this out.

Innercircle

Oct 30, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
Awaiting
rozorin said:
I must say that this wait is killing, as I find myself constantly on the forum checking to see updates from anyone. I am an October 1st applicant. I received my PER on the 12th of January 2015. In May, I got married and notified my consultant, after which I successfully included my husband to the application and sent them by courier. I tracked the package and saw that it landed in AVO on the 11th of September. I have been waiting since then. I am yet to receive MR for myself and my husband. I just hope that this wait will end soon as I want to cross over the new year knowing that we are heading to our canaanland.

I know that we all are expecting one update or the other and I totally understand how we feel this period. But I trust that the God who has started this good thing is able to complete it. It will SURELY ALL END IN PRAISE.
Amen! He will complete it all in due time and we will rejoice in Him

Pastor Daniel

Star Member
Oct 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2014
If you have done MR and expecting PPR or you have PPR and expecting VISA or you have VISA already and have not attended COA - Canadian Orientation Abroad which is an orientation program/ seminar organized by CIC for immigrants to Canada, you are expected to apply online @ coa-oce.ca oriom.int/coa for free for seat reservations as we have just 4 classes this November for those already registered, i.e Nov 10, 12, 24 & 26. It's very necessary you apply though not compulsory.

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
My lovely people, I know its been forever but trust me you guys have been on my mind. I logged in today and my greatest fear was confirmed, over 600 messages :eek: and typical me would have read every single page to catch up with where most of my people are but unfortunately I couldn't :'(
Just want to drop a line for those of us still waiting on AVO. There is a time and a season for everything under the face of earth and God that started the good work will bring it to completion. please take the wait period as a time to save more money (when you consider our exchange rate i'm sure you understand better) So NEVER GIVE UP. Face each day as it comes, anxiety will show up but do not give in to it.
Please send me a PM if you need any clarifications. I would love to say I will be able to reply to every single message here but sadly I cannot promise that.
Bravo to all of you guys for keeping the thread alive...Together we all will achieve our dreams by GOD's grace...
btw thanks to Babybal for nudging me :)

Pastor Daniel

Star Member
Oct 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2014
Dear Lord we ask that AVO awake from her long slumber and let there be release and mighty pour of MRs, PPRs, Visas soonest. IJMN (Amen)

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
06-07-2015 (salary payments & pof)
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
I have been silent for a few days now, due to some personal issues. But during that period, someone shared a link with me which I just read, and the discussion there made a lot of sense to me. Let's all read it when we are free.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fswp2014-applicants-from-india-with-files-transferred-to-warsaw-visa-office-t268856.13470.html

I guess we might be in for a longer ride than expected.

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Pastor Daniel said:
Dear Lord we ask that AVO awake from her long slumber and let there be release and mighty pour of MRs, PPRs, Visas soonest. IJMN (Amen)
Amen

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Gentleiphy and Technolee. All Glory to God for your landing. The land is already yours to possess.

GREAT FORUMITES. I thank God for your prayers for my family. Please help us pray against the evil persons in IOM Lagos. I dont know about Abuja, but I will never recommend the lagos branch to any applicant. The people there are not bothered. It seems that its none of their businhess whether you get the visa or not.They are becoming a nightmare now. They are so relaxed and dont worry about timing. AVO sent a mail to me on Monday 9th Nov. to confirm if my spouse has complied to the additional test instructions saying that they never heard anything from us since August 2015. They stated that we should reply them within 15 days, otherwise they'll refuse the PR visa for non-compliance. They asked for a receipt scan of the additional medicals as evidence and i replied them immediately with the scan copy. According to AVO, they needed the receipt in order to follow up on her results. IOM is becoming more than a principality. If they have been doing this evil to others, mine will be the last in Jesus name. But in everything so far, I give all glory to God, and pray that it will end in praise for us all. PLEASE PRAY FOR US.

Canadaqueen

Nov 4, 2015
DeeBruv said:
Gentleiphy and Technolee. All Glory to God for your landing. The land is already yours to possess.

GREAT FORUMITES. I thank God for your prayers for my family. Please help us pray against the evil persons in IOM Lagos. I dont know about Abuja, but I will never recommend the lagos branch to any applicant. The people there are not bothered. It seems that its none of their businhess whether you get the visa or not.They are becoming a nightmare now. They are so relaxed and dont worry about timing. AVO sent a mail to me on Monday 9th Nov. to confirm if my spouse has complied to the additional test instructions saying that they never heard anything from us since August 2015. They stated that we should reply them within 15 days, otherwise they'll refuse the PR visa for non-compliance. They asked for a receipt scan of the additional medicals as evidence and i replied them immediately with the scan copy. According to AVO, they needed the receipt in order to follow up on her results. IOM is becoming more than a principality. If they have been doing this evil to others, mine will be the last in Jesus name. But in everything so far, I give all glory to God, and pray that it will end in praise for us all. PLEASE PRAY FOR US.

It is well! Thank God they reached out to you personally.... But what is IOM?

Canadaqueen

Nov 4, 2015
rozorin said:
I must say that this wait is killing, as I find myself constantly on the forum checking to see updates from anyone. I am an October 1st applicant. I received my PER on the 12th of January 2015. In May, I got married and notified my consultant, after which I successfully included my husband to the application and sent them by courier. I tracked the package and saw that it landed in AVO on the 11th of September. I have been waiting since then. I am yet to receive MR for myself and my husband. I just hope that this wait will end soon as I want to cross over the new year knowing that we are heading to our canaanland.

I know that we all are expecting one update or the other and I totally understand how we feel this period. But I trust that the God who has started this good thing is able to complete it. It will SURELY ALL END IN PRAISE.

It is well.... It will all end in praise!

Pastor Daniel

Star Member
Oct 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2014
DeeBruv said:

God shall perfect all that concerns you and your family. Be positive and optimistic it will definitely end in praise. It is well

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Amen and Amen!!!

Pastor Daniel said:

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
06-07-2015 (salary payments & pof)
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
DeeBruv said:

Deebruv, have faith. Your prayers have already been answered. Start firing AVO with CSE to update them on your effort. And make Iom your office, call them, disturb them and fight, God will fight for u too.