NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Mr KayDe said:
Congratulations to you and your family. I pray you will eat the good of your new land
Thanks Mr KayDe, welcome aboard. Hope to hear more often from you, cheers.

Uddy

Aug 25, 2013
Hi everyone, Big congrats to Pipi's husband and family. Please I am still getting used to the acronyms, what does RPRF mean (i hope I got the acronym right). :D

Spyie

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
Nomination.....
13-01-2015
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
Med's Request
18-08-2015
Med's Done....
16-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Uddy said:
Hi everyone, Big congrats to Pipi's husband and family. Please I am still getting used to the acronyms, what does RPRF mean (i hope I got the acronym right). :D

Right of Permanent Residence Fee

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en&_ga=1.181844128.68963331.1413851996

Jmoney

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Hello all,
We are thanking God for a safe landing at Edmonton via Houston on Good friday. We were actually on holiday in the US and we had earlier decided to do our landing formalities first and return later. The landing at the airport was smooth and our luggage was not checked, there was no POF question the CBSA agent just asked how much money we were carrying and nothing else. After processing our COPRs he cancelled our visas and gave us a copy of our COPRs and we were free to go. We will be processing our SIN and health cards on Tuesday. Edmonton is a nice and quiet city and we are still exploring the city. It's still quite cold but it seems the worst of winter is over. May God continue to see us all through our applications and settlement in Jesus name. Amen

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
Jmoney said:
Hello all,
We are thanking God for a safe landing at Edmonton via Houston on Good friday. We were actually on holiday in the US and we had earlier decided to do our landing formalities first and return later. The landing at the airport was smooth and our luggage was not checked, there was no POF question the CBSA agent just asked how much money we were carrying and nothing else. After processing our COPRs he cancelled our visas and gave us a copy of our COPRs and we were free to go. We will be processing our SIN and health cards on Tuesday. Edmonton is a nice and quiet city and we are still exploring the city. It's still quite cold but it seems the worst of winter is over. May God continue to see us all through our applications and settlement in Jesus name. Amen
Congratulations on your landing.

meemee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
FYI everyone:

New rules on the Canadian Citizenship Act...

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=859509&_ga=1.156229947.1664540879.1336423287

Refer to 'quick facts:'

Citizenship applicants will need to be physically present in Canada for a total of four out of their last six years. In addition, they will need to be physically present in Canada for 183 days per year for at least four of those six years. These provisions will come into force in approximately a year (i.e. June 2015)

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Jmoney said:
Hello all,
congrat on your safe landing jmoney

Summby

Mar 21, 2015
Jmoney said:
Hello all,
Congrats Jmoney on your successful landing.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Jmoney said:
Hello all,
Big congratulations Jmoney, nice two-in-one arrangement as per US vacation and Canada landing. Wishing you the best ahead.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jmoney said:
Hello all,
Congrats my friend! God Bless!

hhoh

Mar 19, 2015
hi all,
happy Easter!
I applied for the FSW under NOC2133. called CIC last week and was told my application was being returned as caps have been reached.
I decided to upload my profile for Express Entry, but surprisingly, it's saying "profile ineligible".
can anyone please advise me on what could cause this, and how to go about it.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Jmoney said:
Hello all,
Congrats.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhoh said:
hi all,
happy Easter!
I applied for the FSW under NOC2133. called CIC last week and was told my application was being returned as caps have been reached.
I decided to upload my profile for Express Entry, but surprisingly, it's saying "profile ineligible".
You should explain more about your background/qualification/experiences...etc

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhoh said:
hi all,
happy Easter!

Did you upload your WES score and IELTS? Is the IELTS still valid ?